Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 19, 2024, 04:33:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Human beliefs distorting a spiritual world?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Human beliefs distorting a spiritual world?  (Read 166 times)
Lynn
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

The Black Knight of Whitehall

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 08:24:17 pm »

I was wondering as you do about the human belief system and how the general ideas of the spiritual world /afterlife / heaven seem to be tainted with ideas based on how humans would interact when passing over.

I think in passing over all might sort of come into just that place of "acceptance" that all things are.  Where man has shed all that need to dominate over another and to follow this or that idea of a "religion".  I think where belifs might come back into play is when ye come back to a new body life.  Then ye bring with ye the past life experiences with ye.  To use or not to use.  Might come down to ye tapping into them or seeing that is goes to the past.  Religioun after all is man made is it not ?  An idea that came to be.  Something to hold on when one is feeling lost ?

Judgement, destiny, life purpose, karma, soul mates, twin flames etc are all mans idea of what they think happens on the other side then they make it fit what they experience in this reality.
When they pass over, they then could experience more of their belief system which is why cultures all over the world report spiritual experiences which fit their beliefs.

I would say that what we all seek is to walk without judgements but few find us that place in life.  I don't see how  there could be judgements on the other side as there is on Earth we go there to get new life lessons to bring back with us.  I am sure that one's that have not been good person in life might have to stay longer to cleanse some.

Does the spiritual world rely on us evolving our beliefs to be free here so the spiritual world can evolve beyond these limitations too?

I would think yes the whole process of the time in the human body and then the time on the other side then back again to a body must have some sort of purpose in learning and evolving.  Or is it just to exerience the physical ?  We might well no be the process of evolution from what ever one feels we came forth from be that Adam and Eve or Ape.  We might simple be from another place and go back there again. 

Is that what we could be doing here?

For some its the other way around...

but what if??

The what if is much like the "why" I used to seem to want to find an answer too.  Now I am more with the does it really matter as there as of yet be no way of proving one thing or the other so just accept in what is the here and now.  We can all go what if I never did this or that but to what gain is there ye cant go back do re do just move forward in growth.  Forward to the day ye die from the body again.  Too maybe come back again or maybe never come back agian.  That might well be a choice we have.

Lynn
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 08:27:00 pm by Lynn » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
The Black Knight of Whitehall
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn
Through shadowed eyes in a dark helm
He will watch over the Soul of Light
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 03:44:14 pm »

Yes.
It is my belief that our creation spans beyond this reality. We live in at least seven dimentions sumultaneously so the afterlife or "betweenlife" and what we find when we get there is pretty much our creation too.

The prison without bars spans beyond the veil of death.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Shepherd
Spirit.

Spot on?: 3

Remember who you really are

« on: July 29, 2009, 01:15:26 pm »

I was wondering as you do about the human belief system and how the general ideas of the spiritual world /afterlife / heaven seem to be tainted with ideas based on how humans would interact when passing over.

Judgement, destiny, life purpose, karma, soul mates, twin flames etc are all mans idea of what they think happens on the other side then they make it fit what they experience in this reality.
When they pass over, they then could experience more of their belief system which is why cultures all over the world report spiritual experiences which fit their beliefs.

Does the spiritual world rely on us evolving our beliefs to be free here so the spiritual world can evolve beyond these limitations too?

Is that what we could be doing here?

For some its the other way around...

but what if??
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

I am loving this experience as there is nothing I have to do.
I am free.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: