Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 09:03:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Psychometry

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychometry  (Read 241 times)
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 05:26:23 am »

done it in my development class year before last..........yep its pretty cool the information you get about a person, lol!!  Cheesy you would be a brave person if you said aloud some of the things you get........................

AHHH wow nice to find someone else who has done their "Development Class" as well babes !

I really did enjoy this, and got so much information as well, and I didnt hold back either lov heheheheheeheh  Afro

Medusa
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
harryhoudini
Spirit....

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 04:35:14 am »

done it in my development class year before last..........yep its pretty cool the information you get about a person, lol!!  Cheesy you would be a brave person if you said aloud some of the things you get........................
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« on: July 29, 2009, 01:19:14 pm »

Psychometry

A lot of people might not know that psychometry is one of the main tools for using to improve ones psychic development. Without knowing most full time psychics use it in various different ways from mediumship, angel cards, tarot reading, palmistry and using the crystal ball. This is why if anyone really wants to develop and eventually work as a medium then after learning psychometry you are already there for it uses all the senses needed to make a good psychic medium. Psychometry is a means of holding an object to pick up psychic impressions, feelings and pictures, either about the history of the object itself or the past, present and future of the person who is holding or owns the object.

I tried this for the first time a few yrs ago now, and really loved doing it .............................

In my 'awareness class' we were in groups of 5 or 6, each of us took it in turns to place a personnel object onto a silver tray................

Which was covered by a cloth, and the others couldnt see what we was placing on the tray !

We had only been in the group, roughly 4 or 5 wks, so we still didnt know or had work with everyone in turn in the class........................

I got a wedding ring, a was amazzed how much information through it...................my guide was really good and I could go right back to when 'Andrew' was a kid growing up......................telling him all about his childhood, family. even described his first family home when he was born !

Even before he was born, telling him all about  his parents lives etc etc

It wasnt till afterwards that he told me the ring used to belong to his grandfather and that is was pasted down the family.............

I gave alot of information about his grandparents ............................

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: