Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 04:38:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Sun Dawn Interiors

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sun Dawn Interiors  (Read 139 times)
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« on: July 29, 2009, 01:34:54 pm »

'Friendly ghost' has brought Flintshire woman good luck

A BUSINESSWOMAN believes her new Flintshire premises are haunted by friendly ghosts.
Dawn Thompson, owner of Sun Dawn Interiors on the Coast Road in Greenfield, has called the ghostly spirit in her shop "a guardian angel" after a gamble to take over the business paid off.

The single mother had worked in the building for 10 years before transforming it into her dream, when the lease became available in August.

"We were celebrating the handover in the cafe next door and a picture was taken," said Dawn, 35.

"When we took a look at the picture again, we saw all the people we were meant to see and then a woman was standing in Victorian costume, faded in the background.

"We were all stunned at what we saw – she had just appeared from nowhere but I knew that she was there for a reason."

Dawn says the spirits havebeen nothing but friendly to her over the years.

She added: "It's been really hard try to get the money together for the shop and to bring up my two children, Katie, 15, and Kyle, seven, at the same time.

"But this place has something about it that brings me luck. I always feel as if someone is behind me – but in a good sense!

"I used to be really sceptical about the paranormal, but I think a friendly ghost haunts this place and I believe that it is helping me along the way.

"It seems to warn off bad and brings me good."

According to local historians, the 19th-century building was used during the Second World War as a home for orphaned children.

"Apparently a young child had died here and has been known to haunt the place, as well as Victorian figures," Dawn said.

"There have been lots of incidents of the lights flickering on and off and music turning itself off, and there is definitely more than one ghost in the corridors.

"Wherever they are, I know that they have been nothing but friendly to me and long may their presence continue!"

http://www.eveningleader.co.uk/news/39Friendly-ghost39-has-brought-Flintshire.4835232.jp
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: