Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 02:44:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

My News Letters

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My News Letters  (Read 190 times)
candlelight
Spirit....

Spot on?: 5

ti amo

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 11:24:47 am »

Smiley  eugene, why is 8 cool? did i miss something  xxxxxx
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Love is the answer...................now, what was the question??

http://cottagereiki.blogspot.com/
candlelight
Spirit....

Spot on?: 5

ti amo

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 03:08:35 am »

Smiley  hi ann, feel the fear and do it anyway..was one of the first books i read to that was empowering... i so recommend it to anyone.. needing a bit of encouragement ..or a a wee push...  Smiley
and the newsletter here was very good too xxx
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 03:10:25 am by candlelight » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Love is the answer...................now, what was the question??

http://cottagereiki.blogspot.com/
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 02:18:45 am »

Hahaha!! Have you noticed how eight is cool? 8  )   Cool

Yeah I love Susans way of teaching. I havent read any of her books yet but the times when I browse through one I agree with everything I see. Thats why I dont buy it. LOL I look for something new.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
ixchel
« on: July 30, 2009, 01:26:29 am »

The news letter I recieve today was from Susan Jeffers. This is another wonderful lady Afro angel  Smitten

the first book I bought of Susan's was "Feel the Fear and Do it anyhow" BRILLIANT BOOK  Cool it help me change my life and I have a lot to thank this lady for.   Smitten Smitten

TWELVE TIPS:
HOW TO INCREASE THE ODDS
OF HAVING A "PERFECT" LIFE
by Susan Jeffers, Ph.D.

The future is uncertain, of that I'm certain! But what if there was a way to increase the odds that "it's all happening perfectly." The good news is that I do believe that there is a way to increase those odds...and that is to learn how to use the infinite wisdom of the intuitive mind. There is no doubt in my mind that intuition is an incredibly powerful and under-utilized part of ourselves that is able to "see" things that our eyes cannot see and to "know" things that our thinking mind cannot know.

Many believe that the intuitive mind contains information that simply has been collected, consciously or unconsciously, and stored subliminally by the individual to be brought into consciousness at an appropriate time. But others, including myself, believe it is something more cosmic than that. In Embracing Uncertainty I give examples of how my own life was amazingly transformed when I listened to the voice of my intuitive mind.

As I experience it, intuition seems to be an inner wisdom that has an inside "scoop" on what is happening in the outer world. It acts like a scout who has gone ahead, has seen the future, and can come back and tell us where to go. As a result, intuition can lead us to where we need to go for a richer, fuller, more meaningful and exciting life. Whether you believe in intuition or not, I suggest you be a bit adventurous and give it a try. You never know where it will lead you...which is the magic of the intuitive mind. Here are twelve tips to get you started in what I call "tuning into the world":

1) Focus on Your Highest Good: Notice that your intuition doesn't lead you necessarily where your conscious mind thinks it SHOULD go; it leads you to what is for your Highest Good...to what will serve you best in your journey through life. Keep reminding yourself, "It's all happening perfectly!"

2) Create "Intention": I liken intention to "radio waves." Intention sets energy in motion, sends it out into the Universe, and makes incredible connections. Intention is a powerful tool in creating a meaningful and beautiful life.

3) Ask "Wide" Questions: What is a "wide" question? As proposed in A Course in Miracles, ask your intuitive mind, "Where would you have me go?" "What would you have me do?" "What would you have me say, and to whom?" Turn these questions over to your subconscious mind. Once you turn the questions over to your subconscious mind, you can relax and stop thinking about the situation and simply "allow" the answers to appear.

4) Get Out of Your Own Way: When I know I will be faced with having to make any decision, instead of lamenting, "What should I do?", I ask myself a much more peaceful question, "I wonder what Susan is going to do?" And I relax and trust that I will be led by the wisdom within me. I then put the issue out of my mind. Later, I watch myself "living into" the answer.

5) Listen to the Whispers: Catch the thoughts that whisper in your brain. So many amazing connections have been made when I listened to the whispers in my brain…even if logically they made no sense. My first book Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway® may never have been written had I not listened to these "illogical" whispers. Also, it is important to listen to cues you are given - a book mentioned by a friend, something said on a television broadcast. Years ago, an airline commercial that simply said, "Get into this world!" changed my life. I needed to hear these powerful words.

6) Take Action on Your Intuitive Thoughts: Sometimes you may just get the "urge" to call a friend or a business contact, or buy a book that falls off the shelf, or whatever. That urge is your intuition speaking. Take action.

7) Learn the Value of Procrastination: When you don't really know what to do, it may be wise to do nothing for a while. Wait for your intuition to make the decision for you.

Cool Don't Try Too Hard to Find the Answers: If we try too hard to do anything, we get in our own way. "Trying too hard" and "flow" simply don't go together. Instead, turn your trust over to your subconscious mind with the "knowing" that the answer will come.

9) Don't Analyze: It is important not to analyze the messages we get. Act purely on an inner trust. If you are a bit skeptical as to whether intuition actually exists, then act simply out of curiosity...out of wonder. "I wonder where this thought is leading me." While our rational mind may not have accurate information, there seems to be a part of us that does. That's the part that is in touch with higher and wider aspects of the world…much higher and wider than the analytical mind can go.

10) Expand Your Energy: Our task is to keep expanding our energy so that we can tune into all that we need to know. One way I love to do this is to close my eyes and imagine myself breathing in the Light from the Universe until I am totally filled with light. I perceive this as my connection with a Higher Energy. I then practice transmitting this loving Light to the world around me so that I can, in some way, be a healing force in the world.

11) Be Flexible and Fluid: Getting rid of your rigidity helps you see wider and higher. If you are obsessed that things have to be a certain way, you don't see the doors opening up all around you.

12) Practice. Practice. Practice: Experiment with little things. It requires some patience in the beginning. Also, you have to get beyond your habitual way of thinking in order to enter the world of intuition. And habits are hard to change. So practice, practice, practice and have fun with that wonderful intuitive mind of yours.

I've just scratched the surface...you can learn much more about intuition in Embracing Uncertainty. I realize that you may still be one of those who believe that "If you can't see it, it doesn't exist." I suggest that even if you are skeptical, it would serve you well to experiment with it. As you explore, you will discover that, yes, the rational mind is important, but in the end, the "gut" has to have the final say. To be sure, our intuition has a much greater, more intelligent, and certainly more enlightened view of the world...and beyond. We just have to psychically plug ourselves into the infinite amount of energy that exists within and around us. I have discovered it is so staggeringly large that it sometimes takes my breath away!

© 2009 Susan Jeffers, Ph.D.
Adapted from Embracing Uncertainty: Breakthrough Methods for Achieving Peace of Mind When Facing the Unknown

(Important: To use all or any part of this article, you are required to get permission from admin@susanjeffers.com.)

Embracing Uncertainty is a powerful and healing book designed to offer a safety net in a world of constant change. Most of us have a hard time accepting our lack of control over the future. With her invaluable insights, and exercises, Susan gives us the tools we need to deal with all the uncertainty in our life with a sense of peace, wonder and possibility. Click here to order Embracing Uncertainty.

New "Feel the Fear" Workshops

We are pleased to announce that we have new trainers in Australia and New Zealand. There are also new workshops taking place in France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, and the UK along with previously announced workshops in these and other countries.

(See details at the end of this newsletter.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At last!
Workshops for
The Feel the Fear Guide to Lasting Love

There has been so much success with Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway® workshops around the world. It is now time to answer the requests of many of Susan's fans by providing workshops for Susan's most recent book The Feel the Fear Guide to Lasting Love.

As many of you already know, this book is very close to Susan's heart. She writes with much humor and "knowingness" as she recounts her own tumultuous journey from "Selfish Love" to "Real Love" and how ultimately she was able to create her wonderful 24 year marriage to her present husband, Mark. She says that her greatest compliment came from her daughter, Leslie who, on her wedding day, came to Susan and Mark and said, "Thank you for showing us what love looks like." It should be noted that the concepts and tools in this book work whether you are in a relationship or not…as it is so much about learning how to radiate love...and being able to feel love coming back to you.

The first of the The Feel the Fear Guide to Lasting Love workshops will be conducted in the UK by two of Susan's wonderful "Feel the Fear" Workshop trainers, Diane MacDowall and Andy Nicholson. Not only do they have a fabulous relationship together, there are also well-known relationship coaches and trainers. Di and Andy will be teaching the first two pioneering weekend workshops based on The Feel the Fear Guide to Lasting Love in the UK on October 2 and 4, 2009 and November 21 and 22, 2009. Susan encourages you to attend one of these workshops which will give you practice in using her insights and tools for making lasting love a reality instead of an unfulfilled dream.

Click here to find out more about the courses and for the links to Andy and Di's website.

A word about The Feel the Fear Guide to Lasting Love: Reading this book is a requirement of Di and Andy's course. To get a head start, you can order The Feel the Fear Guide to Lasting Love now and begin your journey to Real Love.

If you are unable to attend the course, reading this book will create dramatic changes in your life. Everyone deserves a life of love and loving, and there are so many valuable insights and tools to be discovered in this life-changing book. Again, this book will work for you whether or not you are presently in a relationship.

Click here to order The Feel the Fear Guide to Lasting Love

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We Would Love to Receive More "Feel the Fear" Stories

We invite you to contribute to the ongoing series of "Feel the Fear" stories on Susan's website. You too can be someone who inspires the world. If you have something uplifting to share, please submit your story to us. We can make your story anonymous if you wish to protect your privacy. We pick one story a month for everyone who visits www.susanjeffers.com to read. To view this month's story and/or to submit your own, click here and go right to the section

Feel free to forward this newsletter to your friends.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: