Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 19, 2024, 11:58:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Twin Souls and SoulMates

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Twin Souls and SoulMates  (Read 3912 times)
uriel
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 05:41:07 am »

K uriel is off and running just can't start a new thread in this section as of yet i guess. I should have saved the tome and I could just paste it in here. oops I know better.

My question is simply this...and has been for 18 months...how important is it to meet be with know your one or twin flame in relation to being commited and devoted to the one of your many soulmates you have chosen as mate on this plane or should I care when my own journey is so full of tribulations I have chosen to learn from. Would my one have me at her side for this or alone...wpould I choose to inflict this on my one or even my chosen mate and is it a worthier choice although with lonlier consequences to see that mate with her one and live through this hell on my on but with the guidance of many soulmates... Dazed and confused indeed. My friend from the UK made great sense in January when she asked could the test have been 4 here to stand by her comitment to you and your small family regardless of her having found her 1. could the choices you guys made together have condemed you to another million lifetimes of getting it together as it is meant to be?...

Perhaps our questions really are more telling than our answers, but answers help as I find them, though they seem to change far more often than the questions...

What say U spiritquest. shine a light into the depths of my soul if you will  uglustupid2
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

dazed and confused with toto spirit grant us calm acceptance and love

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: