Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
July 04, 2020, 01:41:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Twin Souls and SoulMates

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Twin Souls and SoulMates  (Read 2763 times)
uriel
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2009, 05:33:19 am »

Thanks Eugene,

I've a feeling you and others have provided that answer multiple times and I didn't understand it until I sat in jail for 10 days. My meditation sesions had becopme eratic to the point of nonexistance until I was locked in that little room by myself for so long. I had my first out of body in 10 months and am now living with a very hot exotic dancer and hope to start djing in the club with her in about a week. wish me luck and pass this message to traveler and any lurkers, oh and happy b day to the mother of my children and tell K and C I miss talking to them since MG quit answering her phone but that I love them even though it's been 3 months since I heard their voices. All's well that end's well and the cost of any change is forgoten once the benifits are realized. Wow I live with a striper. Now that is a benifit resulting from the change of my wife leaving me for CRM. Thank you God for small favors. Ken uriel *ME* the third at your service. I doubt Sidney is my one or my twin flame but we are definitly on the same wave length. call it soul mates and call it good enough for this redneck. TY and TTFN love ya bro
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

dazed and confused with toto spirit grant us calm acceptance and love

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: