Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 12:02:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Twin Souls and SoulMates

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Twin Souls and SoulMates  (Read 3881 times)
uriel
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2009, 01:18:52 am »

Too true my brother and bro's b4 @#*&'s but I've found a great deal of lonlieness is left inside me that marraige to Brandy had temporarily masked and I long to remask it in the arms of a truley elusive creature otherwise named as a faithfull loving woman I believe they went extinct at about the same time as the unicorn and slayed all the true nights and dragons prior to taking over for our own good just as added extra spice. I per fer the third day  of the creation legend to the eigth only when the fifth rib seems to high a price to pay to assage lonliness. perhaps I have far too much native american blood and a dash too much sympathy for the musslim religious view point of subjegating the weaker sex bull crud. Oh well here's to beer and great sex with willing women and any other simple pleasure's which society overlooks as frivilous and fun. FOSH Whoop Whoop. Only half joking and sorry it feel's true to me. Lead on blind men lead on and trust I will follow you or chase you off.  uglustupid2
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

dazed and confused with toto spirit grant us calm acceptance and love

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: