Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 18, 2024, 07:48:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Twin Souls and SoulMates

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Twin Souls and SoulMates  (Read 3902 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 12:45:33 am »

"The more we move toward unconditional love within the less people will be the right one for us :-) "

I would think it's the other way around. What does unconditional mean to you?

The more conditions I have to my loving the more "picky" I will be and thus the less people will be allowed in. To me that is conditional loving, and it leads to seperation instead of oneness.

On the other hand when I become unconditional I will not judge people as "out of my league" and include them and thus oneness will begin to grow. "We are all one."

But this earth school is very diverse. Some people go through the other side of the school to learn what NOT to do and to experience why it does not serve.

I love you Dorthe. For me that is unconditional. I love the essence of you and now I love the mental sharing we have. But unconditional love dictates that I will love you purely because you are. Because you exist.

I do that often but when people P me off I can just as easily fall into ego and seperate myself from them through conditional thinking.  "How can I love you when you contradict me?" But lately I can.

Back into taoism I can appreciate you being who you are even if who you are is a person who contradicts me. Thus love you regardless of your seemingly imperfections. Hypothetically speaking ofcourse because I have a feeling we agree on most things.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 01:27:09 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: