Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 08:50:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Twin Souls and SoulMates

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Twin Souls and SoulMates  (Read 3880 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2010, 02:04:04 am »

Hahaha!! I kinda thought so.

Yeah I suppose when you look at the beauty of your creation you look into the mirror of your mind. Thus the classical soulmate will be a good confirmation that you created correctly.

I found in my life that the more unconditional I become the less I want to be with "The one" because the world and its socially accepted morals were made up by ego.  Now when I move closer to any 'one' in my reality I have to cut the rest off. If only to keep the one I found happy or from getting jealous.

The simple truth is that we cannot keep everyone happy. So in the end its best we find our own happiness and stay at that.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
dorthe
Spirit.

Spot on?: 3

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 03:32:49 pm »

I do agree with you about the fact that we as we move closer to unconditional love will love all and that we will love everyone equally - even the bugs and the trees etc., but that does not mean that I want to be in a relationship with a bug :-) And to be honest I think that once we are in that state we don't necessarily need any relationships.

My theory is purely what I have found in my own life - and I have found that I truely love people, even people I have not met before, but that does not mean I want to be involved with them in a relationship.

I think we have relationships to help us figure out sides of ourselves and as we move closer toward unconditional love, we have gone through many soulmates connections and all we need to let go of the rest of the ego, is meeting The One that resembels us completely and I believe that to be a Twin Flame and that is what I tried to describe by saying less people will be right for us, but that does not mean that you can't love others the same time. So I totally agree with you Eugeene :-)

Love Dorthe

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 12:45:33 am »

"The more we move toward unconditional love within the less people will be the right one for us :-) "

I would think it's the other way around. What does unconditional mean to you?

The more conditions I have to my loving the more "picky" I will be and thus the less people will be allowed in. To me that is conditional loving, and it leads to seperation instead of oneness.

On the other hand when I become unconditional I will not judge people as "out of my league" and include them and thus oneness will begin to grow. "We are all one."

But this earth school is very diverse. Some people go through the other side of the school to learn what NOT to do and to experience why it does not serve.

I love you Dorthe. For me that is unconditional. I love the essence of you and now I love the mental sharing we have. But unconditional love dictates that I will love you purely because you are. Because you exist.

I do that often but when people P me off I can just as easily fall into ego and seperate myself from them through conditional thinking.  "How can I love you when you contradict me?" But lately I can.

Back into taoism I can appreciate you being who you are even if who you are is a person who contradicts me. Thus love you regardless of your seemingly imperfections. Hypothetically speaking ofcourse because I have a feeling we agree on most things.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 01:27:09 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
dorthe
Spirit.

Spot on?: 3

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2010, 03:39:56 pm »

I believe in The One – or in Twin Flames … I do however have my own theory about it.

I think as we start out we will meet our soulmates, which for me is a person who will help us someway to evolve to a new level of love – my theory is that we move from conditional love to unconditional love or in other words from separation to Oneness. The more we move toward unconditional love within the less people will be the right one for us :-) and in my theory the last step on the latter is the Twin Flame. After that I believe there is only oneness – being one with all and in a sense rediscover that we love all just the same – that the One is ALL.

I do also believe that most of us believe that we have found The One – and it is just that, in that instant of our life and in a sense a reminder to us that we are indeed searching for just The One  - otherwise I guess we would not meet the next “only one” in our life :-)

Love Dorthe
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2010, 02:11:59 am »

Smitten

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Comet
Spirit.

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2009, 01:20:51 pm »

Hi Eugene  Smitten

Wow this is a long read.

Its so complete there really is not much one can say about it.

Hi Comet. Afro

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2009, 08:26:36 am »

Wow this is a long read.

Its so complete there really is not much one can say about it.

Hi Comet. Afro

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Comet
Spirit.

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 04:49:20 pm »

Thanks for the info Medusa helped alot  Afro

What are Soul Mates and Twin Souls?

Soul Mates are souls we The Love of Souls, Jean Delville, soulmates, twinsouls, twinflames, love, divine union, sacred sexuality, reincarnation, love, relationship, sex, spirituality, metaphysical, ascension, 11:11, lightworker, soul, spirit, god, goddesshave met and lived with in many life times. They have been our lovers, spouses, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, teachers, students, friends, and family, or even our enemies, victims, or tormenters. We contract with these souls to return to earth together for greater learning and growth.

Twin souls, also called Twin Flames or Twin Rays, are the other half of your soul. This is based on the belief that we are all parts of the Divine Being, God, All That Is, Source, Spirit, Creator. The Divine Being, in order to experience Its Self, divided into many souls, each in turn divided into many others and many others. The final splitting of the many neutrally gendered souls created male and female halves of a whole, the Twin Soul.

Soul Mates

We have many soul mates, the first larger splitting of souls. These souls resonate with us and there is a comfort in that recognition. We evolve and reincarnate with these souls through many lifetimes, learning lessons in our many unions and partings, you can say on some level we are all soul mates one with another, learning and growing together. Not all these lessons are loving or comforting as lessons in forgiveness and unconditional love are challenging. Sometimes we are the "victim", and sometimes we are the "darkness" that shows another soul their light. This is where freewill and choice comes into the "game", how we react or perceive our relationships. Someone can come into your life and cause you much pain and suffering, this is a soul contract between you to grow and evolve in love and forgiveness. This is one perception of karma, and one that will free you from the karmic cycle of "I kill you, now you kill me" type of karmic dance some souls are involved in for many lifetimes. You break the cycle by acting rather than reacting, by freeing the ego from the soul and learning to love and forgive even in suffering.

Our greatest joy and our greatest pain are both conceived in these soul mate relationships, our feelings intensified by our soul connections, whether for good or bad. You can often spot a soul mate or karmic relationship by "love at first site" or "revulsion at first site", depending upon the lessons you've contracted to learn from this soul.

One can live a lifetime in joy and harmony with a resonant soul mate, and this a beautiful, but rare gift.

Becoming "Whole" Before "Two" Becomes "One"

It is said that one does not meet their Twin Soul or Twin Flame until they have learned many lessons of love, loss and forgiveness through close Soul Mate relationships, that the heart is made resilient and strong through pain and loss, and must be so to face the intensity of being with the other half of their soul.

Many people who have met their Twin Soul had experienced a "Dark Night of the Soul", or a major spiritual transformation just prior to meeting, or upon meeting this soul. It's almost as if you need to be "emptied out" emotionally, spiritually and mentally as a test of your spirit. Meeting your "other half" can be a magical, maddening experience that opens your perceptions. Some experience an opening of their psychic awareness as their heart expands in this unbounded and unconditional love. The fact is, your life will not be the same, and whether you perceive this as a gift or a curse is the challenge of your soul's evolution. The Twin Soul connection is always a triad involving the Divine Spirit/All That Is, two people connected by soul, connected to God.

Before one can physically unite with their Twin Soul, one must do the conscious work of healing and becoming whole within their self. Twin Soul love cannot exist in a codependent, ego-based relationship, or from a perceived "need" that the other person will make you whole. Both must often face separations while they strengthen their own connection to Spirit and find their strength and purpose on their own.

Each half will find balance in their male/female, yin/yang before union. When both halves of the Soul become strong pillars on their own, have healed and resolved karmic ties in the present life, then they can unite to fulfill their Divine purpose, but the challenges do not end. There is an intensity that can be frightening when dealing with your mirror, your weaknesses and strengths magnified, unresolved issues and wounds painfully open to push you to further healing, or cause ego to run from the relationship in fear. It's important for Twin Souls to find their greater purpose, whether it's a task they will accomplish together, or alone, there will be work to be done.

Some Twin Souls do not unite physically here on Earth, and the relationship may last a lifetime on the spiritual level alone, while one or both may be living physically with another soul in karmic agreement. Some Twin Souls other halves are not even on the Earth plane at the same time and will offer guidance and comfort from beyond as a "guardian angel".

Psychic Connections and Synchronicity

Psychic and spiritual connection with your twin soul is intense and profound. Many experience a feeling of connection in a matrix of golden white threads of light, whether consciously or in a dream state. Some have strong psychic connection with their twin, feeling their thoughts embrace them mutually in an ecstatic place of comfort and bliss. You may feel your twin's pain and suffering in heart-wrenching anguish. Often physical symptoms are shared between twins, simultaneous nosebleeds, headaches, body aches are confirmed by both twins.

Synchronicity plays an important part in twin soul meetings... I like to say that synchronicity is God's way of getting your attention. You may find simular experiences in the same timeframes before you even met, marriages, births, divorces, illnesses. You may find that you had lived as neighbors in totally different towns at some point in your lifes or vacationed in the same country at the same time.

11:11 and Twin Souls

One of the most intriguing messages of synchronicity has to do with the numbers 11:11, you may find those numbers jumping out at you from digital clocks, restaurant receipts, license plates, phone numbers and such.

"The appearance of 11:11 is an always beneficial act of Divine Intervention. It tells you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is real and what is illusory. It's time to pierce the veils of illusion which keep us bound to an unreal world. You have been chosen, because you are ready, to step into a Greater Reality. To lead the way for others into a new way of living, into a Greater Love. To ascend from duality into Oneness. The 11:11 is the bridge between duality and Oneness. It is our pathway into the Unknown. " from Solara & the 11:11

In numerology, the numbers 11 and 22 are master numbers, numbers that have their own unique meanings before being broken down into 2 and 4 respectively. In numerology the number 11 is often considered the number of the "spiritual messenger", a number of spiritual illumination signifying a channel for the information between the "higher" and "lower", a connection between conscious and unconscious, heaven and earth, yin and yang, male and female. Two "ones" joined, that make the pillars to the heavenly gate. The vibration and message of "two into one" and "ones' into two", the power of "one" twice amplified ... this is a perfect symbol of the twin soul.

Many twin flames have experienced this phenomena of 11's in birthdates, numerology, dates of meeting and such, and constantly receive the same 11:11 messages. I believe it can only be a symbol of the greater work that twin souls have been united on this earth to do.

How Do You Know if You've Met Your Twin?

Meeting the "other half of your soul" is generally so life changing and profound that this question is unnecessary.... you just know. Twin souls will both recognize this extraordinary bond, whether they are evolved and whole enough to acknowledge and act upon it is another thing. Meeting with your twin soul brings about an internal spiritual revolution, a deeper connection and understanding of the Divine and the Universal Oneness, this is the greatest gift of knowing your twin. Twin soul love is not to be confused with an obsessive/compulsive disorder, it's not a desire to "possess" another, but truly a challenge to love unconditionally and without expectation, to be whole and complete within yourself before joining with the other whole and complete side of your soul. The longing and desire to be with your twin soul is intense, but through growth and perception can be seen as the greater longing to join with the Divine, and that is the true lesson, you are two halves of a much greater whole.

When you meet your twin, there will be no "game-playing" or manipulation, you will have the need to be transparently honest in your relationship and communication with one another. If there is karma from past lives to work out between you, it will be apparent and consciously worked out. If you or your twin is committed to another relationship, you will respect and honor that bond and realize the tests of unconditional love. Meeting your twin soul challenges you to grow spiritually, heal mentally, emotionally, physically, and to see beyond time, ego, and physical limitations. You will be driven with the desire to be the best manifestation of your soul on earth. This is not a relationship of hearts and flowers, but one that will be tested in fire and will endure beyond time and space.

I need to caution that all of these signs are not "proof" of meeting the other half of your soul, very often we are challenged by the meeting of a "near twin" or karmic soul mate that can mirror all these signs. In my own experience, the man I believed with my entire being of being my twinflame, turned out to be a karmic soul mate, and one of the most painful lessons of my life. Thus, this article has been rewritten eliminating some of the original text. After these few years of reflection, I've come to see that there are no guarantees in life, in all our lessons we are called to learn unconditional love, compassion and forgiveness, a meeting with a karmic soul mate can be the ultimate test of your spiritual evolution. Many people have written me, asking me to somehow confirm their belief that they have met their twin soul. There is no confirmation until the ultimate reunion with Divine Source, until then the greatest message I have received is, "Do not fear being "wrong."

In other words, if we are so determined to believe that this or that certain person is our twin, we tend to become blinded to the rest of the lessons in life. Life is about love in all forms, how can we truly grow without trusting in the wisdom of the Universe to bring to us those which will teach us best? Love is not about expectation, love is without condition, but relationships on this Earth are all about conditions. I would advise anyone who believes they have met their twin, yet is in such pain from that meeting, that perhaps the time for union is not right, or that they are enmeshed in a karmic soul mate or "near twin" relationship. Only in "letting go" can we be prepared to receive what is truly ours. There are some that believe the "reunion" with our twinflame is truly within, that we carry the essence of our beloved within our soul, and we are challenged to manifest that love in all we do, without attachment, without expectation, we become ONE.

Comet
Spirit.

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 04:48:13 pm »

What is a Twin Flame?

Twin flames, also called twin souls, are literally the other half of our soul. We each have only one twin, and generally after being split the two went their separate ways, incarnating over and over to gather human experience before coming back together. Ideally, this happens in both of their last lifetimes on the planet so they can ascend together. So you probably haven't had many lifetimes with your twin.

Each twin is a complete soul, not half a soul. It is their task to become more whole, balancing their female and male sides, and ideally become enlightened, before reuniting with their twin. This reunion is of two complete and whole beings. All other relationships through all our lives could be said to be "practice" for the twin, the ultimate relationship.

Twin Flame reunions are the most fulfilling relationships we can enter into as humans, on all levels. However, twin flame couples have been extremely rare on the planet, and for good reasons, which will be described later. Despite this, we are finding that more and more twins are finding each other now, because of the acceleration of spiritual transformation and opportunities for soul evolution we are all experiencing. People are evolving and learning and healing at such a fast rate that they are getting ready for their twins faster. What used to take lifetimes to learn and heal, people are now going through in years or even months. This is the astounding level of acceleration we and the planet are going through.

When twins get together, it is for some kind of spiritual service work. This is their primary reason for finding each other, because through their union a huge birthing of creative energy is released, to be used for their mission together. More and more twins are attempting to get together now to help the planet and humanity make a big shift forward in consciousness.

However, many of these attempts at reunion are unsuccessful because the individual people are not quite ready for the intensity of a twin flame union. It is more intense than any other union, and this intensity is at a soul level, not as much in the physical or even emotional bodies. This doesn't mean that there isn't a good attraction at those levels as well, but the strongest attraction is of spirit. This is one of the distinguishing characteristics of a twin soul. Many people think they have met their twin because the attraction is so intense, but it is a karmic attraction, one of need or bodily desire rather than the Divine Love of twins.

Your chance of meeting and staying with your twin depends on how evolved your soul is, and how much of your baggage from this and past lives you have cleared. The biggest reason twins have to separate after coming together is their individual emotional baggage. Because in the presence of your twin, there can be nothing between you, nothing blocking your closeness. This means that everything comes up for healing that you haven't previously healed. Everything!

When twins reunite, both of them experience an acceleration of their spiritual growth and awakening. They get on the fast track of learning about esoteric wisdom and experiencing other states of consciousness. They usually haven't been together all that often during their series of lives on the planet, and so their backgrounds may be different. Yet, there is a closeness and similarities of spirit that are almost uncanny, noticed in many ways, such as looking back at yourself when you look at your mate, and a remembering of the distant past when you first split up. Guidance is strong with these relationships, and usually one or both have a good channel for communication with Spirit. Their connection is telepathic, and hugging each other is like coming home for nourishment.

Thanks for the info Medusa helped alot  Afro

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 02:04:21 am »

So in plain terms.

Indstead of fixing the problem in you, you are looking for a patch. Another woman.

It can work too but in your case I would say it has potential for new disaster. They all look perfect in the beginning. Ego love has that blinding effect on us. The pain of hearthache and rejection has its own baptism that prepares you for life and better relating. You have to let it run its course before you date again.

When you grab onto the next relationship like a shipwrecked to a plank you are in "rebound" and in most cases you are only setting yourself up for another dissapointment. You will not learn to swim that way. But you are already in one so the best you can do is to make the most of it and to take your time.

Any good deal will be good next month too. No need to rush into anything. Take everything slow and think about it a lot.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
uriel
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2009, 01:18:52 am »

Too true my brother and bro's b4 @#*&'s but I've found a great deal of lonlieness is left inside me that marraige to Brandy had temporarily masked and I long to remask it in the arms of a truley elusive creature otherwise named as a faithfull loving woman I believe they went extinct at about the same time as the unicorn and slayed all the true nights and dragons prior to taking over for our own good just as added extra spice. I per fer the third day  of the creation legend to the eigth only when the fifth rib seems to high a price to pay to assage lonliness. perhaps I have far too much native american blood and a dash too much sympathy for the musslim religious view point of subjegating the weaker sex bull crud. Oh well here's to beer and great sex with willing women and any other simple pleasure's which society overlooks as frivilous and fun. FOSH Whoop Whoop. Only half joking and sorry it feel's true to me. Lead on blind men lead on and trust I will follow you or chase you off.  uglustupid2

dazed and confused with toto spirit grant us calm acceptance and love
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 01:08:08 am »

Its good. The more you let go of the past and live for yourself the more things unravel and become better and better.

My boys live with their mom and I am grateful they do because it gives me a lot of alone time and silence so I can wrestle with my demons or just rest in creation. When I do see them I am well rested and looking forward to deal with them.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
uriel
Welcome New spirit

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 05:33:19 am »

Thanks Eugene,

I've a feeling you and others have provided that answer multiple times and I didn't understand it until I sat in jail for 10 days. My meditation sesions had becopme eratic to the point of nonexistance until I was locked in that little room by myself for so long. I had my first out of body in 10 months and am now living with a very hot exotic dancer and hope to start djing in the club with her in about a week. wish me luck and pass this message to traveler and any lurkers, oh and happy b day to the mother of my children and tell K and C I miss talking to them since MG quit answering her phone but that I love them even though it's been 3 months since I heard their voices. All's well that end's well and the cost of any change is forgoten once the benifits are realized. Wow I live with a striper. Now that is a benifit resulting from the change of my wife leaving me for CRM. Thank you God for small favors. Ken uriel *ME* the third at your service. I doubt Sidney is my one or my twin flame but we are definitly on the same wave length. call it soul mates and call it good enough for this redneck. TY and TTFN love ya bro

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 09:54:45 am »

Find yourself.

Whether you have a relationship in any way shape or form does not really matter. Finding yourself is the only thing that matters. Secondary to that comes relationships.

After you found yourself you will view relationships as a sideline happening. Beautiful fun and a great blessing but not really something to spend the majority of your time and energy on.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
uriel
Welcome New spirit

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 05:41:07 am »

K uriel is off and running just can't start a new thread in this section as of yet i guess. I should have saved the tome and I could just paste it in here. oops I know better.

My question is simply this...and has been for 18 months...how important is it to meet be with know your one or twin flame in relation to being commited and devoted to the one of your many soulmates you have chosen as mate on this plane or should I care when my own journey is so full of tribulations I have chosen to learn from. Would my one have me at her side for this or alone...wpould I choose to inflict this on my one or even my chosen mate and is it a worthier choice although with lonlier consequences to see that mate with her one and live through this hell on my on but with the guidance of many soulmates... Dazed and confused indeed. My friend from the UK made great sense in January when she asked could the test have been 4 here to stand by her comitment to you and your small family regardless of her having found her 1. could the choices you guys made together have condemed you to another million lifetimes of getting it together as it is meant to be?...

Perhaps our questions really are more telling than our answers, but answers help as I find them, though they seem to change far more often than the questions...

What say U spiritquest. shine a light into the depths of my soul if you will  uglustupid2

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: