Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 19, 2024, 11:30:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Autism

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Autism  (Read 2152 times)
mac
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2009, 03:01:48 am »

Is autism a spiritual condition ?

Here's a definition.

1. a pervasive developmental disorder of children, characterized by impaired communication, excessive rigidity, and emotional detachment.
2. a tendency to view life in terms of one's own needs and desires.

Is autism a spiritual condition ?

The original discussion point - have we made any progress, or simply gone round-and-round in circles?  Huh?
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
mac
Spirit.

« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2009, 02:57:31 am »

Hmm I feel the same. I feel everyone is healthy and resisitance (blocks) to any part of life causes dis-ease.

I believe that everything is manifested in the mind of the sick person and thinking in another way will be a cure. Yes allowing and thus removing the blocks between thinking. Removing the pigeon holes and allowing everything freedom to interrelate with other previously pigeon holed things.

So I can hypothesise that autistic people did a severe shut down or shut out of a big part of life. This then causes a severe shut out or shut down in themself.

They are as children that never grew up because something scared them.

Anyone can hypothesise but where is the value in that?   To assume that because a situation obtains in one case, that same situation obtains in all cases is a flawed starting point. 

Let's not confuse describing the symptoms as being the diagnosis.  Many similar symptoms may present from vastly different causes.  Would clinicians simply lump them under one cause?

As always, I ask simply that evidence supports what is claimed.  Personal beliefs help no-one until they are tested and proven.
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2009, 11:38:50 pm »

I often muse that when one gives them small children to befriend it might work. To pair them up with small kids and then to bring them up with the kids. Sooner the kid will have a natural quriosity and sense of adventure that might be contagious enough to invite the autist patient out of hiding.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2009, 10:49:43 pm »

I would so much like to learn with people on this deeper level..

Lets keep a light burning
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2009, 10:41:21 pm »

Hmm I feel the same. I feel everyone is healthy and resisitance (blocks) to any part of life causes dis-ease.

I believe that everything is manifested in the mind of the sick person and thinking in another way will be a cure. Yes allowing and thus removing the blocks between thinking. Removing the pigeon holes and allowing everything freedom to interrelate with other previously pigeon holed things.

So I can hypothesise that autistic people did a severe shut down or shut out of a big part of life. This then causes a severe shut out or shut down in themself.

They are as children that never grew up because something scared them.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Binramii
Spirit.

Now is the life where we can to be all that we are

« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2009, 07:10:10 pm »

I can only share the learnings I have received by working with these amazing souls on a spiritual level.

In each instance releasing the blocks that manifest as this wound to their being, has restored to them the maintenance of their Light - they are less affected by the severe energies here in the physical, their parents and carers were able to manage the energy and thus outbursts more effectively, communication - although not always physical - was re-established and in most case great learning was able to be shared by those who cared for them, major and minor physical abilities re-established and most clients were able to develop further.

The most significant commonality I found in my work was that the parents of these children themselves had HUGE spiritual blocks and through the work I did with their children, the parents were healed and restored to their path and abilities - specifically the ability to understand the higher language of their children.

The clients that were still being held back were the ones whose parents refused to connect to their child on a spiritual level.

I do not mean to impose my learnings here, I merely wish to share the spiritual aspect of the learning and wisdom these children and adults shared with me through their work so that I may help the others that will come to the work.

I know my focus that - all physical experiences, unwellness and conditions are merely the manifestation of a spiritual block or issue - is something that is not shared by many.
I only have this focus as this is my work and has been for all my pasts.
Blessings

Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the infinite Universe to you.
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2009, 12:39:08 pm »

Cat
Well your motivation for this discussion is more obvious. You work with them. So you would obviously seek to know and understand as much as you can on the topic.

Mac on the other hand. His motivation for this discussion is not so obvious.

Sometimes ones motivation in a discussion it to confirm how right one is, especialy when one was ridiculed in the past. The scars of ridicule lie deep and they take long to heal.

I am not saying that this is so. Its just an example.

In either case when one finds the root motivation, driving force, behind an inquiry like this it normally leads to self-healing in one way or another. All inquiry about everything in life eventually leads to self healing actually.

This is only a general observation. If you feel it stirs your passion to respond then there could definitely be something there. But then these things normally reveal themself in their own time. Wink

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2009, 11:49:13 am »

I also believe you have some vested issue or investment in the matter along with Mac. I mean why would we have this discussion if there wasn't? Finding the core motivation to your question in yourself always bring deep healing.

Hi Eugene,
I am unsure what is meant by vested issue/investment..

I have devoted a large part of my life working with these people so i feel i at least think i know a little about how to help them cope with life..
It also thought me to really look at them and create a certain way of working with them.. When the next psychologist comes along full of new insights and papers and studies I now can at least try to save them from another silly way of guiding them through life...This makes it hard for me to study the matter in depth spiritually though.. If I am uncertain about what I do and why I do it there are so many people out there who try to take advantage and hope to find a breakthrough to further their career..(I am sad to say)

Most of the way I work with them is intuitive and just being there unafraid  seems to help dissolving the larges violent outbursts... I can sit quietly smiling as chairs and tables are flying through the air... When I have to act, intervene or keep previously made agreements on how we as a team are dealing with certain behavior i can (now) do so in the experienced knowing how my clients will react to certain interventions. Even if it is scolding at them like the drillsergeant from full metal jacket..

With Love,
Eelco

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2009, 09:56:23 am »

Hi Cat

I was just quickly posting that post for Mac because he asked this.

Quote from: Mac
Where is the guidance of evolved entities on the matter, where are the teachings and explanations from discarnates rather than incarnates?

So I just found him a few samples of chanelled entities talking about the phenomena.

For the record I dont think anything we do here on earth is any indication or yardstick of who we are or what we are as spirits or souls. It can be but not always.

I also believe you have some vested issue or investment in the matter along with Mac. I mean why would we have this discussion if there wasn't? Finding the core motivation to your question in yourself always bring deep healing.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2009, 09:48:13 am »

true.. No explanation...
I doubt there is one at present times..

I figure it will take some time before we on earth can say anything conclusive about this disorder..

With Love
Eelco

mac
Spirit.

« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2009, 09:36:21 am »

Hi,

This topic is raising a lot of feelings within so maybe I am reacting a bit more blunt than even I am used too..

Anyway the best explanation about autism I have heard/read is the theorie by a belgian psycholgist. Called Peter Vermeulen. He describes autism as context blindness. So someone with an autic spectrum disorder wil see al the details. But cannot make full picture from that..

So a girl that loves to swim can become terrified at the beach.. In her mind she sees dead skulls in the sea.. She isn't able to create the full story. the heads are connected to a body that is not visible in the water.....

A man seeing a horses head floating in the air, because he cannot imagine the rest of the horse's body behind the stable door.

He has written a few books about it. Also there is a book which describes autism. it is an e-mail conversation by an autistic man and a journalist. They bundled this conversation as a book. This man has a way with words and describes how his life is unfolding, believe me he'd rather did not have this disorder, although he sees where he would mis some of the ways he sees the world..

With Love
Eelco

An account of the effects of the disorder, but not an explanation of the cause....for those who would understand the condition, where does it take them?
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2009, 09:20:36 am »

Hi,

This topic is raising a lot of feelings within so maybe I am reacting a bit more blunt than even I am used too..

Anyway the best explanation about autism I have heard/read is the theorie by a belgian psycholgist. Called Peter Vermeulen. He describes autism as context blindness. So someone with an autic spectrum disorder wil see al the details. But cannot make full picture from that..

So a girl that loves to swim can become terrified at the beach.. In her mind she sees dead skulls in the sea.. She isn't able to create the full story. the heads are connected to a body that is not visible in the water.....

A man seeing a horses head floating in the air, because he cannot imagine the rest of the horse's body behind the stable door.

He has written a few books about it. Also there is a book which describes autism. it is an e-mail conversation by an autistic man and a journalist. They bundled this conversation as a book. This man has a way with words and describes how his life is unfolding, believe me he'd rather did not have this disorder, although he sees where he would mis some of the ways he sees the world..

With Love
Eelco

Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2009, 05:59:28 am »

I did enjoy the link you psted but the website the channeling emerged from is gone?
Do you know how to get in touch with AnnaRoseFerris?

I would like to ask her a few questions...

With Love
Eelco

Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2009, 05:39:53 am »

Realy eugene,

I know you are trying to help, But the reverences above, As autitic people in there most extreme cases?? The Savants??

If I give my cliënts two single digit numbers they will not be able to add them up. Wel maybe one can..

This is the sort of info that realy makes me sick, I guess they are trying to word something of the way autism is a sacred condition, maybe tuning into the enlightened souls they are.. But No I will not listen to yet another so called spiritual teacher who has seen rain man and saw a happy Down syndrom person smile playing bleu, bleu, green on there piano...

I am willing to believe there is more to the story, but please spare me the nonsence...

Do You realy think your sister evolves as in the channelings above?
Is there realy a sollution there.....

I know almost certain that my cliënt when propperly loved en left to develop in their own way not hindered by society would not be able to survive.. Not even in this new non-linear paradigm...

With Love
Eelco

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2009, 04:34:03 am »

Yes acupuncture is a wonderful treatment and we as a group, greatly enjoy the opportunity to commune with the practitioners and yet, our gifts often go unrecognized there also. Know that when you attract an autistic client, that they bring YOU a gift and that they gladly accept the gifts that you bring. Will you recognize the gift they bring and thus help it to bloom? For in connecting with the deepest heart aspects of your autistic patient and holding a safe, non-judgmental space where they can bloom and call forward their gifts, you give the greatest gift and treatment that you can give them. From that place in your being, the point selection becomes less important.

We do ask you to consider, when treating autistic patients to treat the whole family if possible. For in treating the whole family, you will be helping the family to stretch its consciousness so that the family as a unit might form a gathering place in source together, where they can commune more easily. At first, it may be beyond words, but once that place is reached and they have known each other at that level, all else will bloom naturally from there. The pathways of communication will build themselves and surprise you with the physical manifestations. For you have such LOW expectations for autistic people and yet they hold the most brilliant gifts for humanity, completely untapped for the most part. Step into their world, meet them there and watch them while they unfold the delights. The wonders and marvels that they hold, ready and willing to share with you their families. An autistic child is a rich gift indeed and yet sadly, they are not always recognized in the ‘light’ of that consciousness.

More Chanelling on Autism here on this page. http://www.autism-pdd.net/testdump/test30937.htm

KRYON
Channeled in September 2008 through Lee Carol

What do you think the Human brain can really do? What do you think it's built to do? Let me give you an example of what your society has come to accept as an "unbalanced person." Some of you think it's a "sick person." Let me talk about the autistic one. Let us talk about autism in what you call the most severe case.

Blessed is the autistic one who has come to this earth to show you what future Human evolvement looks like! They spend a lifetime trying to figure out linearity and it frustrates them. Blessed is the savant who the earth looks at and calls unbalanced. For the Humans who do this cannot see what they don't understand. The autistic one is able to get up off the paper and be in color! Many of the autistic ones can do what your calculators can do on your desks, did you know that? And they don't need a calculator! Give them a problem - two digits multiplied by three digits. Now watch how fast they give you the answer. Because they're not linear! Ask them what weekday the 13th of August will be in 2012, and they'll tell you, and they don't need a calendar. You might say, "What kind of a mind can do that?" I'll tell you - a nonlinear one without the walls in the brain that you have.

Have you ever thought about that? The autistic have a nonlinear mind. The barriers are dropped. Can you imagine the frustration of this Human? Here he is in a world of black and white while he is in color. Not only that, you want him to go in a straight line when he is used to all directions at once. This also explains why the only energies that will work to calm him are interdimensional ones - music, art, and love. Does this start to make sense to you? (see below)

What is taking place, dear ones, for all to know and see and understand, is that very, very slowly you have the linearity of the Human brain starting to be reduced. Unlike the autistic, it will be in ways that will still be balanced and make sense. In other words, you will be able to move in and out of quantum thought any time you wish in order to live in a linear, 3D existence, but have quantum consciousness. It will be a return to a form of consciousness that Lemurians had, but with the wisdom of the ages that you have collected. This will not be fast, but the forerunners of that are already here.

I'm going to give you some attributes of Human evolution in a moment, but let's return to the autistic ones. Many reading this are very concerned about autism. You wish to know why there are so many autistics being born. You say it's beyond coincidence that there are suddenly so many! There's more autistic children being born today than there ever have been on this planet. Humans are scurrying around wanting to know what's wrong. Is it the chemistry of the food? Perhaps it must be vaccinations! Some are saying, without any proof, "Yes, that's it - vaccinations must be it." You are grasping at almost anything to solve the puzzle of why so many autistics are arriving.

Yet very few Humans, if any, have looked at the puzzle and said, "Perhaps we're evolving, and this is the first wave of what we're going to see?" Not mentally unbalanced, but nonlinear thinking! This is, indeed, the case. You are seeing a form of evolution and you are calling it odd and unusual. It's simply those who are coming in early with activated quantum DNA. This early forerunner has DNA activated in an uncontrolled way, and so learning is needed to know how to make sense of it all. This is what they are doing, and each generation of savant will have a better time of it, figuring out what is linear and what is not.

Watch the autistic child go through what they must do (autism in its most severe form). They are so nonlinear that there is incredible frustration in trying to linearize even the Human voice as you speak to them. They will do the same actions over and over and over, trying to linearize the nonlinear. The linear walls are gone in their brain, and they have to learn to build the ones that they need. Humans then see them as a problem, and it's not a problem. It's a form of gifted children who are helping this planet to grow. Blessed are those who come into Earth as the new wave of consciousness to show you where it's going. They are setting the stage for a new kind of Human. For this quantumness will develop in a balanced way where many will have the autistic talents where they want them, and the linear when they want that. That's what the Human mind is capable of - being quantum when they wish to be. That's a return to the way it was given to you.

Let me tell you something that's nonlinear in your life. We have said this so seldom. You're given two quantum things as a Human Being, two things that pass between the other side of the veil and this side of the veil that are absolutely quantum, not linear. They have structure, but they are not linear. Perhaps you haven't even thought about them? I'll tell you what they are - art and music. There is no limit to the number of notes that you can hear at the same time, which your brain can listen to and put together. There's no limit to the number of symphony orchestra players that can come together in harmony on one stage. The more you add, the better it gets! Try that with lecturers [smile]. Did you ever think about that? There's no limit to the number of colors that you can comprehend and resolve in certain patterns. They are beautiful and have communications within them all. Music touches your heart. Now you know why. It's interdimensional. It's quantum. It was designed to do that. Now, apply that same scenario to communication and you'll see where you're going. This is Human evolvement. It's beginning on this planet. It will go slow, but that's what's going on.

Ester Hicks. Here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4WAYJBDevw&feature=player_embedded#

« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 04:36:44 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: