Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 19, 2024, 10:34:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Autism

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Autism  (Read 2151 times)
Catsquotl
Spirit.

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2009, 03:59:15 am »

Hi mac,

The trhread may read a bit strange as i deleted a few posts i wrote last night. I wrote about my experiences with some of the more severe cases of autism disorders and how that looked from close up... I deleted them due to the personal stories of others that are realy not mine to share on a public forum..

I too would love some definitive guide to the how, why and what to do with people suffering from these disorders...Until then I do what I can..

With Love
Eelco
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Lets keep a light burning
mac
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2009, 03:00:06 am »

I visit the website regularly and came to view what further responses there have been to the topic's subject of autism.

Maybe I'm not concentrating enough but somewhere I lost the references to that subject and the thread now seems to have become a general topic....am I missing points somewhere?

I had hoped that those skilled and inexperienced in the field of 'the autistic spectrum' disorder would be able to give evidence about what they claim for the children manifesting the well-known signs...  I'm well aware of the claims that they are special children but I am still waiting for something more definitive than folks' feelings about the matter...

Where is the guidance of evolved entities on the matter, where are the teachings and explanations from discarnates rather than incarnates?

Until there are sources who may be questioned, whose teachings are general and not coming through just one individual on a personal basis, until that point I remain alert to the high risk that so-called teachings are little more than the beliefs, hopes, prejudices, biases, personal opinions, misconceptions etc. of those who write the accounts....

I come from a background of being encouraged to question, question, question until I feel comfortable that the words ring true.  For me personally there has to be an objectivity level which is demonstrable.  One of the most convincing ways is when a teaching, channelled message, whatever, is received which is totally at odds with the personal views of the instrument used to convey the message. 

At that point, along with other safeguards, the risk of colouration by the instrument (medium, psychic, channeller etc.) appears to be as low as it can be.  The personal views of the instrument are not evident in the conveyed teaching.

Until then, I am a very cautious, some would say suspicious, individual.  Some of that is innate, some has been brought about by the behaviour of certain misguided individuals I have encountered to my cost. 

Once bitten, forever shy...
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2009, 07:05:47 pm »

Yeah reading waht Binrami has to say.

I prep myself often. Whenever my sis is around or I am on my way to fetch her I meditate on patience and gentleness and being devils advocate. Getting into that persons feelings and feeling what the might feel when I say certain things.

With this then in mind I sigh a lot and let things be as they are with a patient smile on my face. Smiley

G'nite

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2009, 07:01:11 pm »

I Love you guys..

Really off to bed now...

Binramii
Spirit.

Now is the life where we can to be all that we are

« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2009, 06:56:56 pm »

Eelco you are a wonderful soul working in the hardest of healing environments.

I remember only too well when I was nursing, how emotional and spiritually hard it is to work in mental health and developmentally disabled wards.
I know now that the majority of the frustration and draining I felt was because I was spiritually hearing the needs of these Light beings but I had no concept of how to help them.

Since I have began my active spiritual work I have been honoured to work with many of these highly evolved souls and have been humbled to hear again their needs and work with them to restore their Light.
They have given me so much learning about the blocks with their beings and the others on Earth who manifest these great harms.

I only wish I knew what I know now when I was nursing.

Our illness and wounds are the physical manifestation of our spiritual wounds.

Look at these beings you work with from a spiritual perspective - if you were a highly evolved being trapped in a physical body that would not let you fulfil your path and purpose, burdened with immense blocks and past harms, unable to manage the energies around yourself but desperate to communicate your words - would you not bash your head against a wall?

If we are able to experience their reality from a spiritual perspective then we can help to release the blocks that are with them, manage the energies that bombard them and help them find some peace and balance in their current incarnation.

Eelco you have this job for a great purpose.
Many Light practitioners have chosen to work on 'the front line' in order to help the most spiritually harmed of our brothers and sisters.
This work is very hard.
It is very frustrating.
You will be constantly inundated with much non-light energy to block your knowing of the work you need to do to help these beings - because the non-light do not want you to fulfil your purpose.

Before you go to work cleanse the building and beings within the building.
Surround your workplace with Light and protection to maintain the flow of Light.

This will help to release some of the negative energy that abounds in your workplace to allow Light to be seen for all who work there.
Blessings

Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the infinite Universe to you.
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2009, 06:46:08 pm »

I need to get a different job..
Maybe you are just the person for the situation. I would go for a deeper reading in your situaqtion to find out what is happening.

"I can live with that." He said. 

I'd love to get to a deeper talk about this situation...

Sad thing is the people i work with will (this life) never understand there situation as the black man you described above.....

With Love
Eelco

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2009, 06:43:34 pm »

Eelco. It saddens me to see the situations you work with. I dont think I would have lasted in your situation.

I know a person who does EFT can also do it for others and I was wondering. Once it worked for you, you might want to try it on someone.

I strongly believe that most of these problems are curable but the people just gave up because they don't recognise other methods.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2009, 06:39:48 pm »

Thank you,

I know i am the right man on the job..
Just wanted to share how dealing with some of the more extreme cases of non-light harm looks like here on earth. Now that you've read these stories i have removed them due to the personal stories that aren't mine to share....

I would very much like to have the tools to help them heal.. but bound by my team i do what we can. i love them deeply(when i am there), but cannot fathom a way to relieve there way this life..

Their ordeal seems cruel, inhumane and even though they have times where they seem happy the dammage is deep and devestating...

with Love Eelco
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 06:49:58 pm by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2009, 06:33:14 pm »

Maybe you are just the person for the situation. I would go for a deeper reading in your situaqtion to find out what is happening.

A man came to Caroline myss complaining that everyone is throwing racism at him but he was an extremely kind man. In his work place his indian colleages expected him to stand up on their behalf and the caucasian people were very racist trowing hurtful remarks so he asked Caroline why this is.

She saw an angel in front of him taking all the emotional blows to make it easy on him and told him about it and that she understood it was his calling to take the emotional blows for others.
"I can live with that." He said. 

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Binramii
Spirit.

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2009, 06:29:59 pm »

Remember all of us are already amazing in Light but it is the physical blocks that manifest in our physical incarnations that hold us from this beauty.
It is the ones that manifest the most harm that are the most spiritually advanced.

These beings have been severly blocked throughout all their past lives to stop them every being the spiritually advanced being they are in their lives.

Because of the severe trauma the Earth has been held in, the Light Universe sent to us many many many highly evolved Light souls to help us in the physical move from the trauma we had been held in.

In our pasts the non-light scanned our beings to see who we were and what our purpose on Earth was intended to be.

The non-light then harmed the most spiritually advanced beings in such severe ways - as Eugene shared about his sister - so that these spiritually advanced beings could never incarnate and help the world move forward.

These beautiful souls you work with are so severly trapped by the harms of their pasts they are completely unable to communicate their wisdom, learnings or messages - yet I am sure they are desperately trying to do what they are here to do.

I breaks my heart to hear of these amazing beings being so trapped by their spiritual wounds - the result of the harshest of harms of our pasts.
Blessings

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2009, 06:28:18 pm »

This all depends on your definition of spiritual.

If you consider for a moment that we are meant to learn and understand and "be" unconditional love then you can clearly see that these people are our greatest teachers by just being who they are.

A psychic met a vegetable on a plane in a weelchair once with his mother and father. She channeled through to him and claims he was the most enlightened soul she ever met. She asked him why he chose to incarnate a vegetable when he did not even have to incarnate at all, and he said he volinteered to incarnate in order to teach his loved soul mates (parents) something. He was 15 or so at the time.

She asked him how its going and he said that his mother has a hard time dealing with his condition but his father made peace with the situation so he is happy to say that he completed his intention to get at least one parent to deal with his condition. He said that he would wait two more years for his mother and then leave this plane so she can try to overcome her challenges in another incarnation. If she learns then he would hang on a while so as not to pack too much lessons in at once.

Now on the earth solid these people can be a great challenge to deal with. Often with my sis I lose it and then I regret it later and make up again.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 06:49:20 pm by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2009, 06:24:41 pm »

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2009, 06:11:56 pm »

And that past has created the blocks to the flow of her Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine energies through her being.
These blocks are being re-wounded in each of her subsequent incarnations and will continue to be re-wounded in order to block her spiritual purpose and wisdom.

I trust you have worked with her to release these blocks and restore the flow of these energies through her being to break this stagnating cycle and restore her to her true self.
Blessings
Aspergers people are rather headstrong and difficult to work with. Luckily I got her to leave sceintology that she had a fixation on and she is slowly waking up to EFT as a means of self healing.

I have faith that it will do wonders for her.

I feel sorry for her because she is so lonely but every relationship she enters ends in disaster. She is entering her 40's and she never really had a satisfying relationship.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2009, 06:10:42 pm »

To meet you somewhere down the middle...
I believe, have heard there is a severence between the 7th chacra and the rest of the energy system..
Making there actions either all 7th. or just the first 6. anyway no integration and no way to get there this life.....

With Love
Eelco

Binramii
Spirit.

« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2009, 06:03:21 pm »

And that past has created the blocks to the flow of her Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine energies through her being.
These blocks are being re-wounded in each of her subsequent incarnations and will continue to be re-wounded in order to block her spiritual purpose and wisdom.

I trust you have worked with her to release these blocks and restore the flow of these energies through her being to break this stagnating cycle and restore her to her true self.
Blessings

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: