Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 05:03:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Abduction of Betty Andreasson Luca ?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Abduction of Betty Andreasson Luca ?  (Read 233 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 03:21:04 am »

One of two they could be preparing her to be a liberator of people or a pawn. Or both maybe. A pawn they can use to liberate us or to manipulate us with.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 03:04:25 am »

Cool story.

I wonder what they are planning?

Makes you wonder doesn't it hun ?  Shocked

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 04:09:59 am »

Cool story.

I wonder what they are planning?

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« on: August 02, 2009, 06:06:12 am »

On the evening of January 25, 1967, Betty Andreasson was in her kitchen at South Ashburnham, Massachusetts. Her seven children, mother, and father were in the living room.

At about 6:35 p.m., the house lights suddenly blinked out for a moment. Then, a pulsating reddish-orange light shined in the kitchen window. Betty calmed the frightened children while her father rushed to look out the kitchen window. He saw a group of strange-looking small creatures approaching with a hopping motion. Five small humanoid creatures entered the house, passing right through the wooden door.

Betty’s family was immediately placed into suspended animation. One creature went over to her father. The leader of the other four established telepathic communication with Betty.

The leader was about five feet tall.

The others were about four feet tall. All had large pear-shaped heads, wide catlike wraparound eyes, and diminutive ears and noses. Their mouths were immobile slits that reminded Betty of scar lines. Each wore a coverall blue uniform adorned with a Sam Browne-type belt. An insignia of a bird was affixed to their sleeves. Their hands had three digits. (Later, on the craft, they were gloved.) They wore boot-like attire on their feet. They floated rather than walked.

Betty’s initial fright was immediately calmed by an overpowering sense of friendship. When she displayed concern for her family’s welfare, the creatures temporarily released her eleven-year-old daughter, Becky, from this strange state of unawareness to assure Betty that she was all right.

Then Betty was taken outside and brought on board a small craft resting on the side of a hill that sloped into the back yard. The machine was about twenty feet in diameter. It looked like two saucers, one inverted upon the other, with a small superstructure on top. The small craft accelerated and apparently merged with a larger parent craft, in which Betty was subjected to the effects of strange equipment and a physical examination. Then she was taken to an alien place and given a bizarre object lesson that caused her to undergo a painful yet ecstatic religious-like experience.

Later that night, a 10:40 p.m., Betty was returned home by two of her alien captors. At home, she found her family still in a state of suspended animation. One being had stayed behind to watch over them during her absence. Then the beings put the family - still under some type of mind control - to bed, and the aliens left.

Several times, the aliens had told Betty that certain things had been locked in her mind. She was instructed to forget them and her UFO experience until the appointed time. She consciously remembered only a fraction of the strange encounter; the power failure, the colored light flashing through the window, and the aliens entering the house.

Interesting read, as I have read many abduction stories before now .......................

Here's the rest of the story guys : http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_andreasson.htm

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: