Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 11:49:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A Short course in creating your personal reality.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Short course in creating your personal reality.  (Read 487 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 06:50:22 am »

Patiently detach from outcome.
The universe is perfect. Everything happens for a reason. You do not need to know the how and why of it all. You will however notice when you look back on incidents that they had to be in order to bring other experiences about. Do not waste your divine energy on worrying why things turn out the way they do. Accept it as your perfect creation and know that it is happening for a good reason.

When you order a meal at a restaurant you concern yourself with other things while your order is being prepared. It does not help any to spend your time following the waiter into the kitchen and trying to organize and make the meal yourself. When the appetizer shows up on your table it came for a reason. Accept it as part of the meal that you ordered. When the complimentary wine appears on your table enjoy it.

When you are attached to outcome you cause so much distrust that you push your manifestation away. You are impatiently saying to the universe “I did not order this!” thereby affirming that you are not getting your order. Then “not getting your order” is the experience you will have. Sometimes your order arrives through a process of synchronicity. You forgot your diary at you last appointment and when you walk in to collect it you meet just the right person you need to see. If you get steamed up over forgetting your diary then by the time you walk in to collect it you will miss the person entirely.

Let go and let God.
Let things happen in flow. Peacefully trust in the perfection of change. When you move through your world every day, know and see the perfection in everything you come across. Know that everything will not happen in the way you imagined. Know that the end result will be what you manifested but the means and the how of it all is in the hands of that super intelligence which we do not always understand with our ego and physical way of life. So don’t get hung up on the process. Just know that whatever happens, it is happening for you. It is happening for YOU! Doesn’t this make you tingle?

Detach from peoples opinions.
People don’t have to understand you and you don’t have to understand them. It is not necessary for people to understand and approve of your beliefs in order for them to be right. There are many truths. People do not have to understand the ones you choose for yourself and you don’t have to agree to the beliefs they have. When you know that you know you do not care what others opinions are about your truth. Speak your truth if you want, but do not expect understanding.

Make your manifestation a private one. If you can keep your manifestations private you keep your ego from getting attached to the outcome. If you announce your manifestation the first fear pops up. “What are these people going to think of me when it does not happen?” Fear manifests. It’s better to keep it to yourself. You also prevent other people’s disbelief from breaking down what you have manifested.

Feeling – already happening.
Walk around with a feeling and an affirmation that it has already happened. Watch your mind and your thinking. Whenever a negative thought comes up stop it short with this affirmation. “It is already in motion.” “It has already happened. I will see it soon enough.”

Act as if it is so
It is very difficult to speak through many different levels of creation. On one level I can say go ahead and act as if it is so. Treat your current reality with the respect your desired reality deserves. What am I saying? Treat your current car or house or whatever with the care and dignity your new manifested car or house deserves.

Another level would be to say “Act as if it’s going to happen any moment.” This approach keeps you more detached from outcome and thus keeps your negative ego out of your manifestations. This is not to say that ego is bad. Ego is your co creator and creates with you but ego need’s to trust and know. Because we tend to have survival fears and so much illusion in our thinking it is better to keep ego out of it.

A fantastic affirmation to place at the end of your meditation is this one: Show me some signs today that you paid attention to anyone of these things that I created or asked for now. Bring them in a way that I wont expect so I can be as pleasantly surprised at my ability to experience these things. Make it so that I will know without a doubt that it has come from this meditation.   

This is a powerful way to remove your mind from interfering with the creation of your manifestation.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: