Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 20, 2024, 06:27:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A Short course in creating your personal reality.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Short course in creating your personal reality.  (Read 498 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 07:30:45 am »

Reacting to your manifestation with Gratitude and Generosity.

Gratitude creates good energy for all concerned. You can create gratitude with a single act of generosity or goodwill. Give with gratitude. Thank your universe for the privilege to be a giver and in giving, give more than you normally would. Confirm once again. “The universe flows through me to you, the receiver. I have an abundant supply and what I give now will soon be replaced with more than I gave.” Do not give conditionally. The universe does not decide whether you are deserving or not, thus you must do the same.

“You might say. “ I will give but only to the deserving.” The trees in your orchards say not so. They give that they may live.” Kalhil Gibran.

The gratitude you receive from the receiver charges your soul and your powers of manifestation. That is a bonus and not to be expected but to be grateful for it when you get it. When you give unconditionally you do not judge and therefore whatever happens is ok. If you do not get a thank you it is also perfect. You define yourself as a giver that is all. The rest must happen as it may.

Be true to yourself. If you do not feel you want to give then don’t. Give with joy and honest gratitude or none at all.

Look beyond
Look at the divine energy in all people. Do not look at physical stuff. In the back of all your fears and ego play you will find yourself. The same goes for other people. Do not try to judge or understand any person, just see the beauty of their souls. See their fears and goodness with compassion and forgiveness. See the love behind every good deed. Forgive the fear that motivates bad deeds. We are not fear, we are love. Fear is a temporary illusion.

Watch for the clues
Expect the best outcomes.
You might not see any form of your manifestation show up. That does not mean that it is not happening for you. It happens in ways that surprises you sometimes. Only then will you see the infinite wisdom of the universe. Expect to see that whatever happens, it is happening for your benefit.

Creation works in three steps. What you can conceive you create. What you create you experience. What you experience you can conceive. The norm was for us to decide what we want to be. To then get what we need to get to be that and then to get that and then to “be” that.

The most effective way is to “be” that what you decide by pure choice and the rest will create from there. Lets say you decide to be rich. What defines rich to you? Generosity? Then be that. Take what you have and be generous with it. So you only have a ten Rand note. Break it up into singles and find people who would be glad to accept your charity. You create and attract the poverty stricken who will come along to take your charity. Walk down the road and you will come across the tramp who has spent thirty odd years of his live in such a way to show up exactly in the right way in order for him to fill his soul contract with you and accept your money with gratitude.

Recognize the clues.

In a beautiful little book “The game of life and how to play it.” I came to the following realization.

For most big manifestations you will get a clue beforehand. Sometimes the very same week you will see an opportunity to get what you manifested. This can be a trap. Be careful.

Let me tell you this story. I needed to get a home for my family very quickly in Midrand. I manifested and at the end of that week I had a house. It was a great house but somehow I didn’t feel ‘at home’ in this house. This is the point where one can make a mistake of saying “ I didn’t order this!”

Instead of doing this I took this as the universes answer to my manifestation. So I said to the universe. Thank you for solving my immediate problem. Now that you gave me what I wanted and I experienced it I can become more specific. Now that I have a house in Midrand I have a clearer picture of what I want. Now I will have the following…

I got exactly what I wanted. An old house for a rent set very cheaply with lots of space. In the city but not in it. One that I can Rent but not one that will be sold from under me by the owner.

I got an old huge farmhouse on a plot in Midrand. My immediate surroundings are very plot/farm like. The land owner bought the land in order to one day do something with it and in the meantime he is renting out the buildings on the plot thus he is not planning to sell the house I am renting. The rent is set at roughly about half the price of what the same floor space rents for in Midrand with services included. I could not have hoped for a better manifestation.

So the first clue is not always the ultimate manifestation. Don’t lose hope. The universe wants you to define better. Be grateful. “Thank you universe I see you are with me on this. Now that I saw a clue I wish to expand on that in the following way.” Continue manifesting.

Express gratitude for the clues.

Now you have done your thing. You did your manifestations and stuff and you set out to do your day-to-day tasks. You detached from outcome but you also have a positive expectation to be positively surprised when your manifestation shows up.

For example lets say you manifested a nice piece of land to live on. You drive down the street and miss a turn off. Normally you would be frustrated at yourself for missing the turn but now with a new awareness you say to yourself. “Ok this is part of the divine purpose in the universe.” You get in a traffic jam. “Well the universe wants me to slow down a bit I wonder why?” Sitting in the traffic jam on a road you never took you see the most appealing properties along the road.

“Thank you universe! Thank you for showing them to me. I like this one but with a bit more trees on it. That one looks just great but it is too close to a busy street.” Thank you for showing me these things in order for me to define for you what I am looking for. Feel really grateful and say it out loud so your ego can hear you and start manifesting with you.

Gratitude is the very stuff of creation. It affirms that what you are doing is working. It also gives you a renewed charge of energy and belief to continue with. Gratitude expands your energy field and makes it sizzle with power. In the moment of gratitude you are most light and most powerful. At times like these you can try instant manifestation. Manifest a green robot or a good parking spot just for fun! Just to play and to get more reason to be grateful.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: