Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 01:16:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A Short course in creating your personal reality.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Short course in creating your personal reality.  (Read 488 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 03:16:42 am »

Quotes from The science of getting rich.

There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made and which, in its original state permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

A thought, in this subspace, produces the thing that is imagined by the thought.

A man can form things in this thought, and by impressing his thought upon formless subspace, can cause the thing he thinks about to be created.

In order to do this, man must pass from the competitive to the creative mind; otherwise he cannot be in harmony with the formless intelligence which is always creative and never competitive in spirit.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 12:54:32 pm »

Deepak Chopra and Dr Wayne Dyer are both good at teaching manifestation.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 01:29:45 am »

Im Glad you apperciate it. Its a bit of a long read but I believe it covers all the basics one needs to know when one wants to do concious creation.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
candlelight
Spirit....

Spot on?: 5

ti amo

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 11:20:44 pm »

Smiley great posts eugene.. well said.. i love manifestations.. manifesting! lol

it really works..  Smiley Smiley Smiley

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Love is the answer...................now, what was the question??

http://cottagereiki.blogspot.com/
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 07:35:00 am »

Detach: from outcome

I have given you many clues on how to detach from outcome. The very best way and a shortcut that I use to do this is the following affirmation: Show me some signs today that you paid attention to anyone of these things that I created or asked for now. Bring them in a way that I wont expect so I can be as pleasantly surprised at my ability to experience these things. Make it so that I will know without a doubt that it has come from this meditation.   
This is a powerful way to remove your mind from interfering with the creation of your manifestation.

If you have a problem with removing your ego identity. In other words if you have a problem with detaching from outcome you can try some of the following ways.

Cellphone on a third party.
For most inexperienced creators I suggest strongly that you make use of a third party. With all my experience in manifesting I also make use of third parties because it is the easiest method. We know that we are God and made to Her image and thus we are co-creators. But being a co-creator with a fearful ego you stand the risk of manifesting your fears as well. Your fear pops up when you are egotistically attached to what you manifested and then you break your manifestation down again before it gets real.

Who can be a third party?

We can use angels, the universe, God, guides, spirits, the universe or infinite spirit or whatever you choose to help you. So thus you create a relationship with the universe and trust in the universe to unconditionally help you with whatever you want. What would this relationship look like?

I would say. “God make me your instrument.” Let me be an extension of God and go through life flowing with the wonderful divine love that God bestows upon us. Let me bring comfort to the underdog. Let me bring peace. Let me be gentle. Let me be patient. Let me be friendly. Let me be love unconditional. Let me restore good faith in life to those who have lost it. Let me see the God in others through understanding where they are coming from.

The universe is what you are. You will not be judged and punished by the universe. If you fail today then set the intention to do it again until you succeed. In the eyes of the universe you set an intention and you produce a result. These results are only that…results. They are not failures. Every result shows you what to do next time. End of story.

When you set the intention to become an instrument for the universe you can actually quit manifesting specific things. GOD KEEPS HER/HIS INSTRUMENTS WELL MAINTAINED AND WELL OILED. You will always have enough of what you desire.

Ultimately if you are too much in fear or in emotional turmoil send an email or text to all of your friends who know how to manifest to do it for you. Another person can manifest for you and be ultimately detached from the outcome because they are not as close to the situation than you are.

Cycle detachment through the entire manifestation process.

This is what I call placing a guard before your thoughts. You have to find short little sentences or waking affirmations for yourself that can short circuit any negative thought you get during the day. You might drive down the road and then ego comes up with a worrying thought. You know that most of these thoughts are illusions that we grew into. These are old patterns of thinking or ‘samskara’s’ as the eastern people call them. Your mind keeps falling into an old frame of reference or script that you fall back on. Get rid of your script!

It is difficult to change old patterns thus I have devised a way to overcome the nagging thoughts in my mind with short affirmations. These will be different for everyone so I will give a few examples of what worked for me and you can take the cue from there.

Ego/mind says. “ What if it happens too late?”
Affirm out loud: “It has already happened!” or “It is already in motion.” Or ” The universe has a purpose in every event”

Ego/mind says. “What if I don’t deserve it?”
Affirm out loud: “ The universe is unconditional” or “Worth is an illusion.” Or “In the eyes of God we are all the same”

Ego/mind says. “What if someone suffers because of my desire?”
Affirm out loud: “The universe is infinitely intelligent.” Or “Everything happens for a good reason.”

Ego/mind says. “What if I didn’t do it correctly?”
Affirm out loud: “There is only another way” or “All ways are right.” Or “I can only produce a result from which to manifest again.”

Ultimately you can say: “I leave it up to the divine intelligence of the universe to work on the how and the morals.” Or “ The universe will ensure that my manifestation fits perfectly with the rest of creation.” Or “Whatever happens, happens.”

Lastly spend some time daydreaming. Dream what it would be like when that manifestation comes to reality. Dream and gather emotions. Whenever you manifest use these emotions in your visualisations. The universe does not understand words as good as emotions. When you add emotion you make yourself more clear to the universe.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 07:30:45 am »

Reacting to your manifestation with Gratitude and Generosity.

Gratitude creates good energy for all concerned. You can create gratitude with a single act of generosity or goodwill. Give with gratitude. Thank your universe for the privilege to be a giver and in giving, give more than you normally would. Confirm once again. “The universe flows through me to you, the receiver. I have an abundant supply and what I give now will soon be replaced with more than I gave.” Do not give conditionally. The universe does not decide whether you are deserving or not, thus you must do the same.

“You might say. “ I will give but only to the deserving.” The trees in your orchards say not so. They give that they may live.” Kalhil Gibran.

The gratitude you receive from the receiver charges your soul and your powers of manifestation. That is a bonus and not to be expected but to be grateful for it when you get it. When you give unconditionally you do not judge and therefore whatever happens is ok. If you do not get a thank you it is also perfect. You define yourself as a giver that is all. The rest must happen as it may.

Be true to yourself. If you do not feel you want to give then don’t. Give with joy and honest gratitude or none at all.

Look beyond
Look at the divine energy in all people. Do not look at physical stuff. In the back of all your fears and ego play you will find yourself. The same goes for other people. Do not try to judge or understand any person, just see the beauty of their souls. See their fears and goodness with compassion and forgiveness. See the love behind every good deed. Forgive the fear that motivates bad deeds. We are not fear, we are love. Fear is a temporary illusion.

Watch for the clues
Expect the best outcomes.
You might not see any form of your manifestation show up. That does not mean that it is not happening for you. It happens in ways that surprises you sometimes. Only then will you see the infinite wisdom of the universe. Expect to see that whatever happens, it is happening for your benefit.

Creation works in three steps. What you can conceive you create. What you create you experience. What you experience you can conceive. The norm was for us to decide what we want to be. To then get what we need to get to be that and then to get that and then to “be” that.

The most effective way is to “be” that what you decide by pure choice and the rest will create from there. Lets say you decide to be rich. What defines rich to you? Generosity? Then be that. Take what you have and be generous with it. So you only have a ten Rand note. Break it up into singles and find people who would be glad to accept your charity. You create and attract the poverty stricken who will come along to take your charity. Walk down the road and you will come across the tramp who has spent thirty odd years of his live in such a way to show up exactly in the right way in order for him to fill his soul contract with you and accept your money with gratitude.

Recognize the clues.

In a beautiful little book “The game of life and how to play it.” I came to the following realization.

For most big manifestations you will get a clue beforehand. Sometimes the very same week you will see an opportunity to get what you manifested. This can be a trap. Be careful.

Let me tell you this story. I needed to get a home for my family very quickly in Midrand. I manifested and at the end of that week I had a house. It was a great house but somehow I didn’t feel ‘at home’ in this house. This is the point where one can make a mistake of saying “ I didn’t order this!”

Instead of doing this I took this as the universes answer to my manifestation. So I said to the universe. Thank you for solving my immediate problem. Now that you gave me what I wanted and I experienced it I can become more specific. Now that I have a house in Midrand I have a clearer picture of what I want. Now I will have the following…

I got exactly what I wanted. An old house for a rent set very cheaply with lots of space. In the city but not in it. One that I can Rent but not one that will be sold from under me by the owner.

I got an old huge farmhouse on a plot in Midrand. My immediate surroundings are very plot/farm like. The land owner bought the land in order to one day do something with it and in the meantime he is renting out the buildings on the plot thus he is not planning to sell the house I am renting. The rent is set at roughly about half the price of what the same floor space rents for in Midrand with services included. I could not have hoped for a better manifestation.

So the first clue is not always the ultimate manifestation. Don’t lose hope. The universe wants you to define better. Be grateful. “Thank you universe I see you are with me on this. Now that I saw a clue I wish to expand on that in the following way.” Continue manifesting.

Express gratitude for the clues.

Now you have done your thing. You did your manifestations and stuff and you set out to do your day-to-day tasks. You detached from outcome but you also have a positive expectation to be positively surprised when your manifestation shows up.

For example lets say you manifested a nice piece of land to live on. You drive down the street and miss a turn off. Normally you would be frustrated at yourself for missing the turn but now with a new awareness you say to yourself. “Ok this is part of the divine purpose in the universe.” You get in a traffic jam. “Well the universe wants me to slow down a bit I wonder why?” Sitting in the traffic jam on a road you never took you see the most appealing properties along the road.

“Thank you universe! Thank you for showing them to me. I like this one but with a bit more trees on it. That one looks just great but it is too close to a busy street.” Thank you for showing me these things in order for me to define for you what I am looking for. Feel really grateful and say it out loud so your ego can hear you and start manifesting with you.

Gratitude is the very stuff of creation. It affirms that what you are doing is working. It also gives you a renewed charge of energy and belief to continue with. Gratitude expands your energy field and makes it sizzle with power. In the moment of gratitude you are most light and most powerful. At times like these you can try instant manifestation. Manifest a green robot or a good parking spot just for fun! Just to play and to get more reason to be grateful.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 06:50:22 am »

Patiently detach from outcome.
The universe is perfect. Everything happens for a reason. You do not need to know the how and why of it all. You will however notice when you look back on incidents that they had to be in order to bring other experiences about. Do not waste your divine energy on worrying why things turn out the way they do. Accept it as your perfect creation and know that it is happening for a good reason.

When you order a meal at a restaurant you concern yourself with other things while your order is being prepared. It does not help any to spend your time following the waiter into the kitchen and trying to organize and make the meal yourself. When the appetizer shows up on your table it came for a reason. Accept it as part of the meal that you ordered. When the complimentary wine appears on your table enjoy it.

When you are attached to outcome you cause so much distrust that you push your manifestation away. You are impatiently saying to the universe “I did not order this!” thereby affirming that you are not getting your order. Then “not getting your order” is the experience you will have. Sometimes your order arrives through a process of synchronicity. You forgot your diary at you last appointment and when you walk in to collect it you meet just the right person you need to see. If you get steamed up over forgetting your diary then by the time you walk in to collect it you will miss the person entirely.

Let go and let God.
Let things happen in flow. Peacefully trust in the perfection of change. When you move through your world every day, know and see the perfection in everything you come across. Know that everything will not happen in the way you imagined. Know that the end result will be what you manifested but the means and the how of it all is in the hands of that super intelligence which we do not always understand with our ego and physical way of life. So don’t get hung up on the process. Just know that whatever happens, it is happening for you. It is happening for YOU! Doesn’t this make you tingle?

Detach from peoples opinions.
People don’t have to understand you and you don’t have to understand them. It is not necessary for people to understand and approve of your beliefs in order for them to be right. There are many truths. People do not have to understand the ones you choose for yourself and you don’t have to agree to the beliefs they have. When you know that you know you do not care what others opinions are about your truth. Speak your truth if you want, but do not expect understanding.

Make your manifestation a private one. If you can keep your manifestations private you keep your ego from getting attached to the outcome. If you announce your manifestation the first fear pops up. “What are these people going to think of me when it does not happen?” Fear manifests. It’s better to keep it to yourself. You also prevent other people’s disbelief from breaking down what you have manifested.

Feeling – already happening.
Walk around with a feeling and an affirmation that it has already happened. Watch your mind and your thinking. Whenever a negative thought comes up stop it short with this affirmation. “It is already in motion.” “It has already happened. I will see it soon enough.”

Act as if it is so
It is very difficult to speak through many different levels of creation. On one level I can say go ahead and act as if it is so. Treat your current reality with the respect your desired reality deserves. What am I saying? Treat your current car or house or whatever with the care and dignity your new manifested car or house deserves.

Another level would be to say “Act as if it’s going to happen any moment.” This approach keeps you more detached from outcome and thus keeps your negative ego out of your manifestations. This is not to say that ego is bad. Ego is your co creator and creates with you but ego need’s to trust and know. Because we tend to have survival fears and so much illusion in our thinking it is better to keep ego out of it.

A fantastic affirmation to place at the end of your meditation is this one: Show me some signs today that you paid attention to anyone of these things that I created or asked for now. Bring them in a way that I wont expect so I can be as pleasantly surprised at my ability to experience these things. Make it so that I will know without a doubt that it has come from this meditation.   

This is a powerful way to remove your mind from interfering with the creation of your manifestation.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 05:23:14 am »

Affirmations.

What to affirm? An affirmation is a way of changing your own thinking. Like little self-suggestions in self-hypnosis you use affirmations to turn your mind into thinking in a way that will serve your manifestation to come about. Affirmations are also a way to affirm to yourself about what is so. These are all prepared in a way to help you believe in the realization of your affirmation thus making it real. It is also a way of self-suggesting or convincing your ego.

There are no given affirmations. For every person these have to be worked out in context to his or her unique being ness. I might have an esteem problem and thus I will affirm, “Worth is an illusion. In the eyes of the universe we are all alike.” You might have a limitation problem and therefore affirm, “There are no limitations to abundance.” But generally a good, guided meditation is normally worked out covering most general issues.

It is essential to use positive speech when you affirm things. Your subconscious has a hearing problem so keep that in mind. Don’t say “I will not be late with the rent” rather say “ I will pay my rent on time.” The word ‘not’ should be out of your vocabulary. Somehow your subconscious cannot hear “not”. Rephrase your speech into positive affirmations.

Also let go of the word ‘try’. When one doctor will “try” to heal you while another one “will” heal you, which one will get the job done? Get a literal robot and tell him to try to climb the stairs and roll on the floor laughing while you see him ‘try’ There is much more intent and commitment when you say you will ‘do’ something in comparison to saying that you will try to do something. To try is to keep the back door open to apologize later.

In Neale Donald Walsh’s Conversations with God book one God says. “Whatever you put after the word I in a sentence is a direct creation.” Thus if you affirm, “I want” the universe replies with a manifestation of “Yes you want.” The best word to use after I would be “am” and then your desire. I am wealthy. Or you can change “am” with “experience”. Thus you say, “ I experience the expansion of my desire with gratitude”

Be sure not to delude yourself. Your ego/mind knows whether you are speaking the truth or not. Your mind or the back of your mind will counter what you say with a “Who are you trying to fool?”  So be sure to work up some gratitude. Spend some time to see the little of what you already have to expand on. This is why it is important to count your blessings the first five minutes of your meditation. If you really FEEL the gratitude for everything good in your life you have gathered an enormous power to manifest with.   Smitten

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 04:39:54 am »

Beat fear.Ask yourself what the worst thing is that can happen should your fear come to pass. So you might pay the rent later, they won’t put you out. So you must move into a cheaper house, you will survive. As long as you won’t die what is there to fear? You know you are an achieving responsible person. You know you will work it out even if you have to take a step back right now. Ultimately if you can get over your fear of death you will remove the root of all fears. There are meditations for that but that is a story for another day.

Go beyond the fear. Go beyond your attachments to anything in the illusion and then move beyond the fear. Three months after the worst happened where would you be? Even if you are dead it will not be bad at all. So why worry? If you are still here and the game is still on then you can continue right? No matter where you are you can influence your reality and play the game of life. So why fear then?

Get into abundance and gratitude.
Take a few minutes to think of your abundance and to count your blessings. Start with the very humble things. It rains on you and the poor and the rich alike. The sun shines for everybody and we don’t pay tax for it. We are healthy. Our minds function well. We have a lot more than we need to survive. Think about things like this for about five minutes until you can actually feel the gratitude arising in your being. In this mode you ask the universe to expand on the wonderful stuff you already have. No fear there.

When you set the intent you can also set the intent for an emotion rather than the things that will bring you the emotions. Then put your own desired item with those emotions.   

Visualize and Affirm.
What to visualize? It is better to affirm your ultimate goal than to affirm the way to get there. Visualize your ultimate goal. Let’s say your ultimate goal is to see the starving people in Natal eat from their own gardens. How is this going to happen? I don’t know and neither do you. Yes maybe if I had a bit more money I can buy them seed. Who is going to teach them to plant it?

This is getting into the nitty gritties. Rather let the universe work on the details and rest in peace while she does it for you but be ready to act when your part of the new script comes into play. Visualize the whole thing. Then affirm that it will happen. Suddenly you get a garden boy from Natal and you train him to do a veggie garden and send him home monthly with a batch of seed to train his family there. You never know how the universe in all her wisdom will provide you with the means to bring your visualization about.

Look for the ultimate "good" in your manifestation. How will it serve the greater whole of humanity This is a good way to justify your desire to your ego. You might think you want a better house and car in order to invite people for healing. If you follow your desire to the ultimate place of serving in some way you can shortcut the deserve ability issue. In this case the visualization is the desire to serve by healing. Create the serving and healing of people as the ultimate good and the car and house will “happen” spontaneously.

Deserve is an illusion that we play out in the illusion. In the space of creation you don’t need to deserve anything. You can just have it. Keep this in mind. There is no judgment so you don’t need to think “give and take” It is not a market. You create from the nothingness where all reality sprung from. But to satisfy your ego you may look for the good you can contribute to reality once you have the desired outcome.

The best way to manifest is to use feelings. There are methods that focus only on using feelings as a mode of language. Every time you get a good feeling remember it.

Sometimes I would manifest the feeling of banking a large check instead of the why and the how. So I don’t manifest clients or anything. I see myself walking away from the bank after the deposit and I feel that great elated feeling of gratitude. When I do that I find that feeling happening about three times a day in comparison to a single event.

This feeling comes to me in many ways. It does not manifest in the way I saw in my mind necessarily. Sometimes I get paid cash and I don’t have to go to the bank. The beauty of this method is that my mind can never know how this feeling is going to happen and thus it keeps out of it. That is probably why it manifests more than once when I create it.

Dream for a while. Imagine the very feeling you will have when you get the thing you want. Feel the elation when your house sells at a good price. Feel the joy of finding an unexpected Cheque in the mail.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« on: August 03, 2009, 04:36:12 am »

I will post this in segments for you to read at leasure. Comments are welcome.

Manifestation.
If you have read and understood most of what I spoke about in this book so far then you may want to try your hand at creating your personal reality. Here below is one of many ways you can use to do this.

Set intention.
Intention is such a simple word for a potentially complex task. The first thing you need to ask yourself. Am I manifesting from ego or from spirit? Am I manifesting from fear or from desire? This is very important because if you manifest directly you run the risk of manifesting the underlying motivation of what you want to manifest. Let me put it this way.

I would manifest from fear in the past. I run my own business so I would manifest my income when I felt it necessary. This is not to say that I sit under a tree and tone ‘aaah’. No I would manifest the opportunity to earn more money while I was willing to do the work. I would manifest good paying clients with problems that I can solve easily. One day I was in need and I manifested clients with money to pay me on time.

I set the intent and I got clients who had affluent companies but they were the most terrible clients to work for. They would deliberately hold out on payments and “blackmail” me to quickly solve this or that problem for them while I was waiting for the cheques to be signed when I came to collect them.

Back to the drawing boards I set the intent to get clients that I like. Then it so happened that I sympathized so much with these wonderful clients I had, that I didn’t have the heart to charge them properly or to call for my money at the end of the month. We are still friends to this day and many times I don’t charge them at all.

That was not good for my bank account so I changed my intent yet again. I saw happy wonderful people thanking me while handing me payment and that then was the solution. This is one example of how intent works. Another one is what I call the trap of manifesting from fear.

I would manifest a given amount to arrive on time to pay the rent or whatever. Outwardly I would say “Give me x amount before the end of the week.” But inwardly hidden from myself my ego fears that the rent would be late. What is on your mind manifests. That fear then manifested because the emotion of fear was stronger in my ego than the desire to have the money in my outward manifestation.

Then one day while I was blissfully in joy I set the intent to have more joy and I got a short period of pain. My higher self activated my saboteur archetype to bring me pain in order to realize that I had joy all along but I just didn’t appreciate it. I should have said thank you for the joy and now please let it expand. Instead I asked for joy as if it was something I didn’t have. Thus the universe agreed that it is so.

When your sponsoring thought manifests its not necessarily a bad thing. You might not get the Ferrari you set out to manifest but you will get the recognition that you thought the Ferrari would bring you. You might not get the money you needed to replace your tires but you will get the tires as a gift from your friend who changed his rims and has no use for a set of tires.

There are many illusions hidden in our thinking that can hinder us from manifesting abundance. We need to have an honest heart to heart talk with ourselves and reason it out with ourselves to remove those blocks. Off the cuff I can think of the following: When things are too real or dense for you. When you don’t see the illusion as an illusion when you attach your self worth to abundance or when you believe in limitations or when you believe in the illusion of deserve ability.

In Conversations with God Book by Neale Donald Walsh God said to Neil. “Find your sponsoring thought” The more you can free yourself from illusion day-to-day reality, the more you can manifest whatever you like directly because in that space there are no thoughts. In the God space nothing matters so there is no fear or desire. There is only gratitude for the grandness of this illusion we call reality.

In most cases your sponsoring thought manifests from ego. Ego/mind is the only entity that thinks with words. God and the ultimate reality operate more on feelings and perceptions of experiences. Thus when you manifest you can be assured that ego is part of it. Ego is like a non-trusting child that has to be reassured and convinced that the game works in order to get its co-operation.

The good thing is that it gets better. The more your little manifestations and clues show up in the real world the more you can rejoice with your ego and say “Wow it’s working for us!” The more that happens the easier your next manifestation becomes because gradually you are convincing ego that it works.

The best way to set the intent is to get rid of all fear and to get into abundance and gratitude mode before manifesting. For a short moment you create the blank space of nothingness in your awareness and then just lightly touch it with your desire. Like dropping mail in a post-box while walking by you just drop or place the desire there in the gap and move on with the knowing that it is done. Afro

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: