Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 19, 2024, 08:17:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Black Feather's

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Feather's  (Read 2101 times)
Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 07:42:42 am »

Ok so hmmm....i'm trying so hard not to put these feather's down to negative bad experiences, but this is what i have to go on so far...  The first time i started to see them, two weeks later the motorbike accident happen, although i had another experience to coincide with that event.  They stopped appearing, then reappeared again then a few weeks later i endured most probably the worst experience in my life so far.  I am finding it difficult to see how these black feather's are unconnected to the two events.  i hadn't seen any for just over a week until today....i returned to work this morning...went outside to speak to a customer, returned to work, and there laying on the floor was a black feather.  hmmm it wasn't there previously.  i've spoke to two members of staff who claim to not of seen any the whole time i was away.  maybe it's all coincidental, but still....i'm unsure.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 01:49:40 am »

If it happens to me I smile.  Grin Knowing that I am not alone and getting some attention from the mystical reality. It's like having a secret friend.

By the way feathers are the easiest to create with your mind. In Ramtha school when the students begin to learn creation they all create feathers first. So it stands to reason that a person without a body will create a feather to say "hi" because its the easiest.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 05:49:10 pm »

It occured to me how i'd expressed a wish to be in contact with my guide's a month or so ago.  I doubt they'd go to this trouble of dropping feather's all over the place.....hmmm i wouldn't expect them to be black either.  Still, it's a thought.  But i'm very happy to say i haven't found any today Smiley
Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 05:45:33 pm »

Thank you everyone for your replies Smitten  How do the feather's make me feel?  Cautious i guess.  To be more alert and pay better attention to sign's i receive.  They don't make me feel all doom and gloom like they did before.  Just cautious.  I haven't meditated in a while now, or done healing or anything else for that matter.  I have quite a collection now, i shall mediatate with them and see what i come up with.  If it is someone trying to tell me something, they've most definately got my attention lol  Now i just need to work out if or what it all means.
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 03:12:45 am »

Maybe you should collect them and meditate with them. Ask them where they come from and then ask the bird/angel/ entity what it wants you to know.

Everything is simply communication and experience. To good or bad or whatever is our own make up.

Wiki Says
Answer
That depends on the tradition. In modern times some cults use it as a warning or announcing a curse, however, in older traditions, the black feather, usually from a crow, was related with that bird's role as a messenger from and to the gods and announced a good omen or recognition as an accomplished shaman.

This from Pagan /Wiccans
Question
a friend of mine has had someone put a black feather on her coffee pot.  What does this mean?  They(the ones who did this) were alledging to be indians. I am not familiar with anything wiccan regarding a black feather, maybe you can guide me as to what it is and what to do, for protection.  The sooner you can answer, the better!

Answer
Greetings Rcaton, Hail and Well Met; 

I am sorry to say, I don't know anything about Native American Magick.  What little I do know, unfortunately does not cover a situation like that.  If your friend is concerned immediately, I would recommend the White Light Prayer.  It goes like this...keep in mind, your friend must visualize this to make it effective.  This is a prayer for protection and shielding.  I don't think the Native American person was attempting to harm your friend, that simply isn't thier way, but if it helps, this prayer will help your friend feel more secure.  "May the pure White Light of God surround me, nothing but good can come to me, nothing but good can come from me, for this I am thankful, So Mote it Be." While saying this prayer, your friend should visualize a brilliant white light surrounding her, covering every angle, and forming a protective ball around her.  This White light is so brilliant it is electric, pulsing and vibrating.  See it forming, encircling and totally encompassing your friend.  Have your friend see this, and after the prayer has been said, she should still feel it's presence protecting her from all harm.  Of course, this doesn't mean he/she can jump off a bridge or something, and still live to tell about it...it means that he/she is protected from outside negative influences...magick cannot effect consequences of one's actions. I would also recommend that your friend contact a Native American Spiritualist to find out the significance of the situation.  It may, after all, be a blessing, and not something negative.  I hope this has helped you, let me know what happens.  Until next time, Brightest Blessings.  Lord Raineagle. 

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
harryhoudini
Spirit....

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 02:39:26 am »

not to be a gloom bringer , but ive always associated black feathers with a passing, someone' some where a person has some sort of connection with will pass away, could be a person that one had not heard from or about for many years, or a passed person is trying to get a persons attention.................
candlelight
Spirit....

Spot on?: 5

ti amo

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 11:13:32 pm »

Smiley   hi amberly, good to see you posting agin..black feathers eh?

I wonder, could you ask for an explanation, what they are about..?

does your fellings tell you anything in particular about them? if you dont feel they are postive.. could does the work place need cleansing or smudging at all?
i dunno really, just some random thoughts and suggestions...

hugs to you candles xxx

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Love is the answer...................now, what was the question??

http://cottagereiki.blogspot.com/
Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 07:48:14 am »

No....none of those.  They most definately don't come from a black bird where ever they are coming from.  More crow, raven type, they are shaped differently from a black bird, and are glossy black.  Eugene, i've explored every logical explanation i can think of.  I don't know why i'm seeing them.
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 07:42:00 am »

Do you have feather or down pillows? Are there maybe blackbirds who made a nest in your attic? Or a predator bird that eats black birds? An owl maybe?

Just to be sure. Sometimes it IS something simple that we overlooked.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 05:53:25 am »

The door was locked, it has no gap's in it, even if it did it would be fairly odd for a feather to come in through one.  We have no window's which open, and no air vent's near by.  Even if there was it would be equally strange as our vent's take air out, not pump it in.  There is no logical explanation for this but...this feather came out of nowhere.  No one else at work find's them, just me.  I also find a lot outside in my path.  They have to be trying to tell me something, i just don't know what.  A while back i read an article on dark angels...who are still good but help people through a difficult time in their lives.  You are said to of been visited by one by finding a black feather.....i'm not going through a difficult period  So it can't be that.  A friend mentioned an animal guide, which i admit i know virtually nothing about.  Would or could an animal guide act in this way, to show sign's they are around?
Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

« on: August 03, 2009, 05:42:26 am »

I'm sure i've posted about these somewhere before but here i am again asking for advice about these black feather's.  A while back i was finding a huge amount of them....it was also around the same time when i was having relationship problem's, i had that horrible feeling and pain and the motorbike accident which i have previously posted about here.  Then, they just stopped appearing.  Until two to three weeks ago, and i'm finding an increasing amount of them.  I'll admit, i've been trying to ignore them, i've refused to think negatively because of what happened before....law and attraction etc Smiley  But i do believe they are trying to tell me something, but what?  Yesterday at work, i'd hoovered the place right through and began to wash the floor...and there where i'd only previously cleaned was a black feather.  I picked it up and put it in the bin. I find them often this way at work. I then went into another room, when i heard my daughter say 'whoa come and look at this'.....there lying on the mat was another.  She said it floated down from nowhere....TBC

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: