Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 11:46:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Spiritual Healing (Hands-On-Healing)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spiritual Healing (Hands-On-Healing)  (Read 564 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 06:44:58 am »

I find that when your patient firmly believes in the healing and in you the healing is more powerful.

Cellphone it placebo but really the patient heals himself/ herself mostly and if they walk away not believing in you or what you did then it is bound to take longer.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
harryhoudini
Spirit....

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2009, 01:23:33 am »

5.The ability to love oneself..................if i dont no one else will......... Coolsmiley
6. A thirst for knowledge....................i never stop learning...... alarm clock
7. A sense of humour!.........................very dry i'm told......... tickedoff

wish i had the patience' to take the gift i was given seriously.. Evil......but people forget healing is very time consuming..........
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 02:47:42 pm »

Came across this piece and thought I'd just add it on, as it's another interpretation of "Spiritual Healing"........

Spiritual Healing

Spiritual healing is the working of the Power of Love within the pattern of natural law. These laws emanate from God, therefore spiritual healing is a divine act which follows the setting in motion of law-governed forces within the divine plan.
Spiritual healing is not new - it is age old. Every civilization in the world from the most primitive to the most highly sophisticated has, at some point in its evolution, become conscious of the natural healing potential which surrounds, not only man, but every expression of the Life Force. Being at one with the Life Force, the Healing Intelligence recognizes none of the artificial barriers of race, colour or creed which man himself has erected. Nor can the gift of being a spiritual healing channel be regarded as being the prerogative of any one religion or group of people.

To some, spiritual healing is synonymous with “Faith healing”. This has no real basis, and if we were to accept that “Faith” is the only yardstick by which the success of spiritual healing can be measured we should, in effect, be saying of many people, “You are not worthy to be healed”.

Faith alone is no criteria for the success or failure of spiritual healing. One can appreciate this when, through the intercession of absent (or distant) healing, aid is sought for someone who is completely unaware of the nature of the help they are receiving; for example, spiritual healing administered to young children, to the mentally sick, as well as members of the animal kingdom. In none of these examples can the recipient of spiritual healing be said to possess “Faith”, and yet the fact remains that they can, and do, respond to the healing energies.

Many seek spiritual healing as a last resort, having been told by their doctors that medical science can do no more for them. The fact that so many so-called ‘incurables’ respond to spiritual healing, to a degree not considered possible by man, points clearly to the existence of a power which is needed to bring about an improvement.

The fact that spiritual healing works in a perfectly methodical and reasoned way is indisputable. Even a brief examination of case histories would show not a string of disjointed and apparently haphazard events, but a carefully planned and logical pattern. Not the same pattern in every case, but one which has clearly been tailor-made to suit the specific needs of the individual concerned. This fact provides us with yet one more item of conclusive evidence pointing unmistakably, not only to the efficacy of spiritual healing, but to the existence of healing energies within what we call the God Force.

Some Questions Answered

What is a healer?
A healer is an instrument through which spiritual healing energies are channelled to the patient. Whilst the healer can intercede and request healing, he cannot determine the manner in which the healing energies will work nor, indeed, the way in which the patient will react to spiritual healing. 

Have I anything to fear from Healing?
Most people, when they ask this question really mean ‘will it hurt?’ At no time does the application of healing cause pain or discomfort. There is nothing to fear from healing. Many patients when they first visit a healer are a little apprehensive. The complete naturalness of healing quickly dispels any fears or doubts the patients may formerly have had. Soon, even the most tense person becomes fully relaxed and at ease, imbued with a sense of well-being, as the healing energies seek to bring about spiritual, mental, emotional and physical easement.

Should I stop attending my doctor when receiving healing?
No. This would be unwise, it may be necessary for you to receive medication for your particular condition. By receiving both medical treatment and spiritual healing you receive the best from both worlds. The responsibilities of whether the patient should stop attending his doctor must lie with the patient, not the spiritual healer. The ultimate goal of every spiritual healer is to be able to work in co-operation with the medical profession. No healer seeks to usurp the place of the doctor in our society.

Can the patient help in the healing process in any way?
Yes, mainly by thinking positively. Thought is a very potent force in human life, and we can go a long way towards aiding the healing energies by positive and creative thinking. This does much to restore and maintain the harmonious conditions which are at all times vital to health. Some people state that they cannot relax but after receiving healing find this is possible.

Good health is a combination of spiritual, mental, emotional and physical harmony. Do not blame the healer if you are not improving after your first visit. Consider the length of time you have suffered before coming for healing. Remember that the healer will do all they can to help you, but that transmission of energies from the Healing Intelligence can only work within the limits of natural laws.

Can the healer guarantee a cure?
No one can guarantee a cure for any disease of condition, be it healer, doctor, or a witch-doctor. However, improvement has been known in thousands of cases where general medicine has failed, or where spiritual healing and general medicine have worked side by side. 

Is it necessary to visit a healer more than once?
Many alleged failures occur because a patient visits a healer once or twice and then for no apparent reason breaks the contact. The healing process often requires a period of time to achieve the maximum effect. It is advisable to maintain regular visits, but where this is not possible ask for your name to be added to the ‘absent healing’ list.

How is healing able to achieve results which are often beyond the scope of medicine?
Man is, first and foremost, a spirit with a body, and not a body with a spirit. His true and natural affinity is not with the material environment in which he dwells for a number of years, but with the Source of Life itself. The purpose of healing is to bring about the spiritual regeneration of man and to restore a state of harmony between the essential facets of his highly complex nature. Without such harmony we cannot be healthy. Spiritual healing seeks to remedy the CAUSE of the disease, not just the symptoms.

Is healing only effective in the case of ailments which are of a nervous or mental character?
No, although a percentage of those who seek healing are suffering from a condition which could be psychosomatic in origin - but then the same is true of the patients who visit a doctor’s consulting room.

If healing comes to us from God, why does it sometimes seem to take so long to work?
We have, first of all, to appreciate that there are no ‘miracles’, either of healing or of anything else - merely the manifestation of natural law as yet unknown to us - and although there are many spontaneous recoveries, healing, generally speaking, is a progressive process. Every application of healing conforms to the immutable laws of nature, laws to which every single facet of life, whether incarnate or discarnate is subject.
If the condition of a physical organism has deteriorated over many years as a result of disease, then complete function cannot be restored ‘overnight’. A period of time is often needed for the healing potential to have an effect.  At other times healing, before it can remedy a purely physical condition, has first to restore harmony within the individual. Although healing may sometimes need a little time to achieve its full effect there are, en-route to recovery, many unmistakable signs that the healing potential is working, step by step, towards the restoration of spiritual, mental, emotion and physical health.

Healing does not always appear to work. How do you account for the apparent failures?
We do not always know the reason why healing appears to fail, we can only speculate as to the reason. It may, for instance, be that a state of inner discord has taken such a firm hold of the individual, that this presents an effective barrier to complete recovery. Many illnesses are caused by environmental factors, or by an injudicious mode of life. Whilst healing frequently alleviates many of the effects in such cases, the cause all too often remains, and we do not see the degree of improvement for which we had hoped. Often the illness returns after healing has brought an improvement, simply because the patient himself perpetuates the CAUSE by continuing to live - albeit through no fault of his own - amidst the very conditions which originated the ailment. In other cases the patient has still to learn how to live harmoniously with himself, or with other people. If he persists in generating emotions of fear, anger, selfishness etc., then these will result in a state of discord within the individual. At other times, there is no apparent physical recovery and the patient dies. In such cases, even when terminal conditions are involved, the patient can enter a previously unknown state of physical and mental tranquility, subsequently passing from the earthly life without distress and often without the need for pain-killing drugs.  In such cases we have to seriously ask ourselves whether healing has really failed? If after all, it has succeeded in bringing about peace at the end of an earthly life and enabling the transition from one state of consciousness to another to take place calmly and effortlessly, then healing has not failed.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
lauraa49
Spirit..

Spot on?: 3

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 03:16:02 pm »

thank goodness..i was a little concerned.....
i really did read the instructions
and would have started a thread on it if i understood it  more...

Love...what does it truly mean
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 01:26:14 pm »

Medusa))))))) first I want to apologize it almost looks like I was throwing the MAP system of healing on top of you hands on ....I was not !!!!!!!

I wanted you to look at it and see if you thought they were the same  in actuality.....

I am not familiar with either one  they just seemed similar and I was introduced to Map just recently ( last week ) .
\

So when reread this thread ...It looks like I stepped on your post...so I am very sorry..was not my intent...... i was actually asking a question?Huh???.

Hey Laura hun

Don't be daft lov.................you in noway stepped on anyone's toes Laura.

I did look into the links my lov, and could the it was slightly similar to the way that I've been taught hun

But still am interesting subject as well babes !

Medusa
Grin

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
lauraa49
Spirit..

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 12:53:33 pm »

Medusa))))))) first I want to apologize it almost looks like I was throwing the MAP system of healing on top of you hands on ....I was not !!!!!!!

I wanted you to look at it and see if you thought they were the same  in actuality.....

I am not familiar with either one  they just seemed similar and I was introduced to Map just recently ( last week ) .
\

So when reread this thread ...It looks like I stepped on your post...so I am very sorry..was not my intent...... i was actually asking a question?Huh???.

Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 04:52:48 am »

Hi medusa and laura
it is good to becoming a healer.
i love that, at least it mean to be helping others

healing through faith. and inbuilt with healer.
my opinion is that they should not charge it,
and make it as a profession,

it is only an opinion, which is subject to change LOl
deveswar

Hey Deve's

Nice too hear from you babes......

You will be glad too hear lov that I don't charge anything, to my patients lov............

I don't believe in doing that, it is my guide and helpers that do most of the work and we work well together as a unit !

Thank you babes !

Medusa

Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 04:45:03 am »

Cool Medusa.

Thank you for sharing what you learn with us. I am learning again and I am so happy to have someone like you to help teach people who want to know.

Thanks Eugene

I think we are all learning something new each day sometimes Eugene............which can be a really good thing (only somethings its not good hehe).........

I am happy to help and teach others, what I have learnt myself over the years............give something back to those who have helped me over the years !

Anyone wanna ask me anything, pls go ahead.......if I don't know will try and find out something for you !

Medusa

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 02:03:06 am »

Cool Medusa.

Thank you for sharing what you learn with us. I am learning again and I am so happy to have someone like you to help teach people who want to know.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Deveswar
Spirit...

Spot on?: 7

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 07:17:09 pm »

Hi medusa and laura
it is good to becoming a healer.
i love that, at least it mean to be helping others

healing through faith. and inbuilt with healer.
my opinion is that they should not charge it,
and make it as a profession,

it is only an opinion, which is subject to change LOl
deveswar

"True teachers are few and pretenders abound."
lauraa49
Spirit..

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 05:46:04 pm »

Medusa)))))
Have you heard of the MAP Healing Sessions
(Medical Assistance Program=MAP)

kinda sounds a little like you are talking about it  or something very similar..

I actually had someone do a healing on me using this Map method and during the healing I  saw visually three beings.  one dark skinned dressed as a doctor and two beings very very white glowy skin..one short and appeared young  the other ten foot tall and appeared older.
 all in a surgical setting
Not sure if  these are same thing you are talking about.
here are couple links on it ...  they seem similar. what do you think?Huh?

I find it allllllllllll very very interesting

http://sacredbirthing.tribe.net/thread/9518ec62-8c6d-4d6b-98ea-5e0bf228a36b
http://www.naturalhealthtechniques.com/HealingTechniques/opening_a_coning.htm
http://www.cocreation.net/map_white_brotherhood.htm

Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« on: June 15, 2009, 11:19:47 am »

Spiritual Healing

Spirituality involves the recognition and acceptance of a God beyond our own intelligence and with whom we can have a relationship. This God can provide an experience of inspiration, joy, security, peace of mind, and guidance that goes beyond what is possible in the absence of the conviction that such a power exists.

Spiritual healing is when energy is transmitted to the person who needs it. The treatment works on the body, mind and spirit, which are seen as one unit that must harmonize for good health. If a separate healer is involved, the healer will place the hand on the person being treated to channel the energy from the Higher Source. The spiritual healing can help mental and emotional problems and physical conditions such as a frozen shoulder.

What is spiritual healing?

The channeling of healing energy from its spiritual source to someone who needs it is called spiritual healing. The channel is usually a person, whom we call a healer, and the healing energy is usually transferred to the patient through the healer's hands. The healing does not come from the healer, but through him. On the other hand, you don’t need a healer to take advantage of spiritual healing. You can pray. A full treatment of prayer and healing is found elsewhere.

The word "spiritual" refers to the divine nature of the energy, which healers agree comes from one external, invisible intelligent source. The healing energy from this source is available to all.

Healers see the body mind and spirit as one interdependent unit and believe all three must work in harmony to maintain positive health. Any problem - be it a broken leg or depression needs the power of healing to restore the balance of the whole person. It is felt that sickness often starts in the mind, or at the deeper level of the spirit, and it is often here that healing begins.

I have been doing a course in "Spiritual-Healing" for a while now with the WFH (World Federation of Healing) and am really enjoying it as well...............

It's not an easy course to do and there is still home-work at the end of each session as well................

My course involves :

Why Training is Necessary
Some people believe that there is no need to be trained or become a member of a healing organisation; that healing is a God-given gift and one doesn't need to be trained. The WFH believe that healing is indeed a gift but that gift should not be taken lightly and, if we are to be responsible to others, we should learn to develop that gift and learn to use it wisely.

The WFH Healer Training course will lead you step by step on a path of awareness and development. Whether a complete novice or someone who has some experience but wishes to underpin that knowledge, this course will enable you to become a fully confident, professional Healer, recognised by the NHS Trust as belonging to an accepted healing organisation.

The WFH is working, along with others within UK Healers and the Confederation of Healing Organisations, toward self-regulation adhering to minimum standards of training, best practice, and continuing professional development (CPD). We believe that patient care is our primary concern and, in that respect, we have a strict Code of Conduct that all our healers adhere to and disciplinary procedures in place, should the need arise. For some healers, it will be enough to give healing to just their friends and families. However, if a healer is hoping to work with other healthcare professionals or set up their own practice, they will need to be seen to work to certain set standards in order to protect the general public.

This is why healers should also have a basic understanding of Anatomy and Physiology. Some healers argue that this should not be necessary because they act as a 'channel' for the healing energy and it is not they who are doing the healing. The truth is that if we are to be accepted by the medical profession, we do need to be able to have a basic understanding in order to talk with professionals. It would be very difficult for a healer to be taken seriously if this were not the case.

WFH Healer Training
Pre-requisites are:

1. Membership of the World Federation of Healing
   2. A minimum age of 18
   3. An open mind
   4. Being able to give unconditional love

Important are:

5. The ability to love oneself
   6. A thirst for knowledge
   7. A sense of humour!

The course will help you develop most of the above and initially some people may find e) a challenge! However, over the course of two years, you will learn a lot about yourself as well as others and, happily, the ability to love oneself will evolve, as you yourself evolve.

Part of the reason why we feel a two-year course is so necessary is that every student will develop their awareness; they will search their inner selves and process a lot of feelings and emotions. This isn't just a course about how to give healing; it's a voyage of discovery; of self-awareness and awareness of what's around us. It teaches us to take responsibility for our thoughts and actions and the consequences if we don't. It teaches the true value of meditation and stillness - to just "be". Most of all, it de-mystifies healing and shows how we are all capable of it.

Very importantly, we learn how to protect ourselves and our patient when healing.

In the second year of training, each student is expected to provide four case studies. These are people or animals who will receive healing at least 3 times, so that a record can be built up. Each case study is asked to provide a letter (from the owner in the case of an animal!) to explain how they have reacted to the healing, what benefit they have received, how they feel the healer conducted themselves, etc.

At the end of the two years, there is an assessment of every student. Each of their assignments, folders and case studies are checked so that the assessment panel gets a more rounded view of the student. There is then a chat with members of the panel, to put the student at ease and find out more about their aspirations, followed by a question and answer session and a short demonstration of their healing ability. When they pass they receive a certificate to state that they have successfully completed their two-year course. They may then upgrade to Full Healer category. If they fail, the points of concern are discussed and they are given a chance for re-assessment after an agreed time. Our aim is to produce good healers not failures!

The Course
You will be guided through varied aspects of healing. In essence, the course covers:

1  WFH Formation
2  Healing - Ancient and Modern
3  Therapies/Approaches currently in use Today
4  The Nature of Healing
5  The Role of the Healer
6  Spiritual Attunement and Healer/Client Attunement
7  Absent Healing
8  The Healing Procedure
9  Explaining Healing to a New Patient
10  Healing Guidelines
11  Protection
12  Thoughts on 'Death'
13  Self Awareness and Responsibility
14  The Place of Relaxation and Meditation
15  The Power of Positive and Negative Thinking and
       Emotional Balance and Imbalance
16  Basic Counselling
17  Energies, Meridians, Chakras and Auras
18  Incarnation, Reincarnation and Karma
19  Record Keeping
20  Healing Animals
21  The Code of Conduct
22  Emergencies, Health and Safety
23  Anatomy and Physiology
24  Setting up a Healing Centre of Your Own
25  Healing and the Law
26  Code of Conduct Review
27  Constitution Review

This is a great way to find out if you can and our able to be a spiritual-healer !

http://www.wfh.org.uk/index.php

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: