Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 05:03:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Planet X is comming. What can we expect?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Planet X is comming. What can we expect?  (Read 594 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 02:48:21 am »

Lets hope they feel VERY responsable. Wink
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
quantumflower
Spirit.

Spot on?: 1

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 02:24:54 am »

In the "Lost Book of Enki" which are sumerian texts - it explains why the niburians came here  - something to do with their atmosphere, they needed to mine our gold to take it back to their planet,  they were living underground. They also manipulated our DNA for various reasons, one of which is that they stared different races, and now have to return as they have a responsibility towards us.

interesting book - who knows

We are the ones we have been waiting for
                                                     Hopi saying
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 03:04:32 pm »

Actually I heard the same.

I think in Sitchins work he said they "steer" the planet and then they sling shot it around other celestial bodies.

But if they slingshot around the earth they can create a flood.We already have spring tides from our light moon. What would a heavy planet create?

Many people say that they dont think it is possiblke for Nubiru to have life on when it is so far away from the sun for so long. I often mused that they have a thick atmosphere keeping them warm and that they live of theplanets own heat. Geo thermal heat.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
The Universeable
Spirit..

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 02:49:12 pm »

I've read somewhere that Planet X is actually an annunaki space ship of some sort. On the other hand, Neruda of Wingmakers says the Animus will arrive in 2011 via their ship. Maybe Planet X is the animus ship.

Whatever the theory or speculation, something is headed this way, and it's something we will have to keep in mind for the future of this earth.
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 02:49:48 am »

Dr. Robert S. Harrington, the chief astronomer of the U.S. Naval Observatory, died before he could publicize the fact that Planet X is approaching our Solar System.

Many feel his death part of a cove-up? One in which government agencies quickly moved to conceal the most earth-shaking discovery in history. If so, the search for truth begins in New Zealand.

In 1991, Dr. Robert S. Harrington, the chief astronomer of the U.S. Naval Observatory, took a puny 8-inch telescope to Black Birch, New Zealand, one of the few viewing points on Earth optimal for sighting Planet X, which he definitively calculated to be approaching from below the ecliptic at an angle of 40 degrees.

PDF Download: The Location of Planet X by R. S. Harrington, October 1988 (Yowusa.com Subscribers Only)

However, the source below quotes Dr. Harrington as predicting 30 degrees, not 40.

The Independent, September 18, 1990
Lexical priming and the properties of text, quotation of British newspaper,

Dr Harrington says the most remarkable feature predicted for Planet X is that its orbit is tilted 30 degrees away from the ecliptic, the main plane of the solar system, where all previous searches have concentrated. His models also predict a greater distance from the Sun, about 10 billion miles, or between two or three times as distant as Pluto.

By analyzing time-lapse photographs using the "blink comparison" technique, originated by famed Pluto discoverer, Clyde Tombaugh, Dr. Harrington proved that Planet X was indeed inbound into our Solar System. Harrington sent back reports of this ominous discovery, but died of what was reported to be esophageal cancer before he could pack up his telescope and come home to hold what would have been a highly publicized press conference.

The source below indicates that Harrington began the search at Black Birch in April, 1991, two years before his death. However, considering the painstaking process of trying to find a distant needle in a very large haystack, two years is not much time at all.

The Independent, September 18, 1990
Lexical priming and the properties of text, quotation of British newspaper

In April (1991) the new sweep starts in earnest at the Black Birch Observatory in New Zealand. A modest 8in telescope, similar to that used by Mr Tombaugh, will examine the northern part of the constellation Centaurus. Pairs of photographs of the same region of sky taken on successive nights will be sent to Washington. Using a blink comparator, a device that compares two photographs, Dr Harrington hopes to locate any faint object that has moved during the interval between the two pictures.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 02:44:21 am »

The Crop Circle Connector web site has long been a leading UK crop circle resource, but a recent, mysterious retraction of what could be a groundbreaking formation depicting the orbit of Planet X / Nibiru now begs the question: Is this the result of government suppression? Are we being prevented from learning about the Planet X / Nibiru Crop Circle that appeared in two parts in Avebury Manor, near Avebury, Wiltshire, UK on 15-July-2008 and 23-July-2008?

Therefore, before leaping to conclusions, let's first examine the parties involved and the chronology of event. Then, we shall present our initial findings on part 1 of this 2-part formation, which indicate a date stamp for the Winter Solstice of 2012 with a planetary alignment that clearly demonstrates that we are in the process of losing the Planet Pluto.

The UK Crop Circle Sites Involved
One possible way to explain this is that the the Crop Circle Connector web site removed the image because they determined it to be a hoax. If so,they would have reported that. However, they did not. Further, they attributed the image in question to Temporary Temples, which is likewise, another prestigious UK Crop Circle research site.

Therefore, in order to further maintain that this image was hoax, one must force the argument that hoax lightning has struck twice, and with two of the most respected crop circle web sites in the UK.

Furthermore, should these sites were now come back in response to this article and offer an ex-post-facto explanation, how credible would such a convenient, afterthought explanation be?

The Chronology
On July 17, 2008 we received an inquiry from Kerry Cassidy at Project Camelot about the new Avebury formation first reported on 15-July-2008 on the Crop Circle connector site.

Have you seen this?  All the planets line up for that date except Pluto which is moved off it's orbit... possibly due to an impact event or other planetary body??-Kerry

My response back the same day was:

Hi Bill and Kerry:

Yes, Pluto's orbit appears to have been heavily perturbed in this formation.  My hunch is that this is the first of a series of formations like we saw back in 2003.  The next one could be a real blockbuster.

We're on it.

Thanks, Marshall

I forwarded a copy of Kerry's message to Jacco van der Worp, MSc to ask him to review the orbit of Pluto as it appears in this initial formation. Meanwhile, I kept a close eye on the page to see if there would be any updates. That effort his pay dirt — big time!!!

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 02:39:36 am »

Planet X / Nibiru 2012 Flyby Scenarios —
February 2009 Report
Produced and narrated by Marshall Masters, the first part of this February 2009 video report focuses on the revised upwards estimates for a more violent solar maximum in 2012.

The second half of the program presents a series of 2012 Planet X / Nibiru flyby scenarios developed by Jacco van der Worp, MSc. Based on core criteria called “the electrical kill zone,” it presents several Planet X / Nibiru flyby scenarios.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf3jPtaq9Q4&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fyowusa%2Ecom%2Fcatalog%2F2012px%2Ffeb2009%2F&feature=player_embedded

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 02:18:46 am »

I thought Id share this. I just love the music ass well.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 11:23:42 am »

I know Nasa recently speculated the approach of another planet in our solar system and it Confirms the Sumerian text that Sitchin Dug up as well. But I cannot find it on the net.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
harryhoudini
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 03:09:36 am »

The Dead Sea Scrolls found in a cave near Jerusalem revealed the Earth was visited with extra-terrestrial visitors. Most religions of the world agree in the concept of Sons of Light and Sons of Darkness, good angels and evil ones, good aliens and bad.  research has indicated there are various groups of aliens with different intentions, their motivations may be very different and they often appear to be fighting one another. "The Zadokite Document," discovered fifty years ago in an old synagogue in Cairo, confirms Genesis and mentions the landing of Spacemen, their giant offspring and immorality. "Because they walked in the stubbornness of their hearts, the Watchers of heaven fell, yea, they were caught thereby because they kept not the Commandments of God. So too their Sons whose height was like the lofty cedars and whose bodies were as mountains. They also fell." The Scriptures of the Dead Sea Sect by Theodore H. Gaster.Their visits have often been interpreted in religious terms,

planet X! Seems that the Red Dwarf Star has three orbiting planets. IS planet X the largest of these?
I thought that it was only a planet on its own! Not a Star with three planets!!!!!!
This will cause SERIOUS stuff when it arrives!!!!
harryhoudini
Spirit....

« on: August 05, 2009, 02:58:51 am »

now this is some story....................... Undecided....he says with an open mind................ idiot2

I assure you 100% that things will happen. There are four years to prepare for the endgame. Get weapons, and make survival groups, and a place where you can be safe with food for a time.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=7806
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 02:54:50 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: