Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 19, 2024, 12:28:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Creative movies that hilight spiritual and life lessons.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Creative movies that hilight spiritual and life lessons.  (Read 277 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 12:52:22 am »

Some other great movies I remember.

Bagger Vance. Based on a book based on the teachings of the Bagavat Gita.Where life is explained to a man struggling to find it back through a golf game. (Wayne Dyer loves this move too.)

Jonathan Livingston Seagull. Based on the book by Richard Bach.

What the bleep do we know? Made by Ramtha Students based on where reality and sceince meets what Ramtha teaches.

The secret. Based on Ronda Byrnes life story but also promoting the teachings of Abraham chanelled by Ester Hicks

Further down the rabbit hole. An addendum to What the bleep.

Seabiscuit. The true story of a bunch of losers who came together to create life Victory through Synergy. It is masterfully reproduced in such a way that you can see every cartacters contribution to the whole.

Enough already. I'll leave some for tomorrow. Grin

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
mano
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 1

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 10:53:10 pm »

Good to know that u r writing ur first book! As per generating traffic and sales are very easy since it's an ebook. There is lot of free information online on this topic. U can go thru it in ur liesure and just follow step by step.

BTW, you have chosen a nice subject for ur book. 

Love n Hugs,
Mano
-------

My Space: 'Manolife' > http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,744.0.html
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 05:15:40 am »

I was part of the Spiritual Cinema circle for a year and I enjoyed a lot of those movies. Some of them actually made the circuits later as art movies.

I remember "The fountain" and "The mirror mask" and movies like that.

When I see Conversations in a video shop I will definitely take it out. I choose to run my life in my own peaceful time.

Right now I am completing the second edit of the FIRST book I ever wrote. It is a book about all the topics I normally talk about on this forum. I wrote it in Little article "topic at a time" format with a lesson or two in meditation techniques and a few lessons with regards to creation/manifestation/ attraction. *Pick your flavour*

But it is my first book so I dont know how to generate sales. I am going to publish it as an ebook and then somehow I have to generate traffic to it so people can buy it off the site and read it. I chose this method because its cheap. No printing up front.

Hmm. Got carried away there.

Yeah so with movies I wait untill it hits the video stores and I watch it in my own time.  Grin

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
mano
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 1

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 04:26:41 am »

Nice post, Eugene. You must see "Conversations with God". We can see number of wonderful movies produced/distributed by the 'Spiritual Cinema Circle'. Just my two cents...  Smiley

Love n Hugs,
Mano
-------

My Space: 'Manolife' > http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,744.0.html
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« on: September 11, 2009, 04:04:34 am »

Yes there are lots of them I know.

I thought we can talk about them here and when I come across ones I haven't seen yet I will go and get it .

I have not seen "Conversations with God" But I know the authors life story and I understand its about his life story. But I also think the wold is full of life lessons if we just keep our eyes open.

The great thing about movies is the fact that I can ask strangers on the net if they saw tha same movies and if they have then we have reality to share. Something to discuss.

A lot Of Disney movies have spiritual conotations like Brother bear for exaple. Pixar also have great ones like Monsters inc and the latest one I saw was Wall-E. Absolutely beautiful.*Klunk!*

Tolkien was a freemason and like all freemasons he was called upon to leave a legacy in such a way that politics cannot unscramble his teachings to use it to their own ends. Lord Of the Rings was his reply.

The Wachowski brothers actually put on screeen what all of us have been thinking for so many years. "Is this reality only a thought? " In their Matrix they made it a virtual thought run by machines but still the concept is the same. With Neo representing some kind of saviour and it is also very interesting that they too, like many storytellers recognise the fact that a man needs to befriend his dark side to become whole. Most powerful ever.

In many fantacy stories the hero discovers that he is the villians son or family or genetic bloodline, it is all variants of this dark side light side integration.

In the fantasy story "The Dark Crystal" A crystal needs to be repaired to enable it to be instrumental in joining the light with their dark counterparts. It seems the message coming through again and again is that light alone or dark alone is quite powerless. In order to gain power light and dark must join and become one.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 04:18:42 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: