Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 20, 2024, 07:10:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Police officers who practise witchcraft to get Pagan Police Association

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Police officers who practise witchcraft to get Pagan Police Association  (Read 209 times)
bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 09:21:19 pm »

You'll get these Pagan Cops and ppeople will call them 'Pagan Pigs'.

AND - they'll demand pagan holidays like solstice, and still expect a christmas and easter thing too.

I mean - the law burned whiches at the stake not so long ago, and now the law is witches. That really goes to show how unimportant personal beliefs are. Personal belief can be at home, the police service is not a place for peoples religions. I mean don't the devil worshipers need a bloody "Satanist Police Association? - Fair is fair after all.

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 03:52:49 am »

Yeah but how do they solve crimes with psychics when the other half of the cop force thiks its poppycock.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 02:50:09 am »

Maybe PC generally stands for 'Pretty Cool'. Could be..... Police Corruption?

Personally, I don't think the police service should overtly publicise the bobby's personal beliefs, becuase it becomes discriminatory. I imagine Christian cops would not trust a Pagan cop for example.

I think this sort of thing will only cause segregation between police men and adversely affect the service. They can practicce whichcraft on their own time right?

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 03:19:14 am »

Wow this can get interesting.

One day we will have a special psychic devision where they will intuit "who dunnit'

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
harryhoudini
Spirit....

« on: July 18, 2009, 02:11:43 am »

Police officers who practise witchcraft to get Pagan Police Association 
Stephen Wright – Daily Mail July 17, 2009

Once it stood simply for Police Constable.

But now PC could equally mean Pagan Cop.

Witches, druids and followers of the Norse gods in police forces throughout the country have persuaded the Home Office to let them set up a support group.

The Pagan Police Association will help officers who cast spells and join midnight rituals to fit their beliefs around their police work

One of them is even planning to publish details of his spells to help colleagues gain promotion or overcome illness.

PC Andy Hill of Staffordshire Police is a Wiccan (witch) and the founder of the Pagan Police Group UK, a website for like-minded officers and their families which is scheduled to launch on August

He said the spells can involve recitations, altars, flowers and herbs.

PC Hill added: ‘This is nothing to do with black magic or devil-worshipping. Witchcraft is not the hocus pocus, puff of smoke, turning people into frogs stuff you see on television. It is working with nature for good.’

He also plans to work with his police

bosses – he will wait for their authorisation before putting his spells online.

A spokesman for the Home Office confirmed the meeting with PC Pardy this week but stressed it was not funding his new organisation.

He added: ‘The Government wants a police service that reflects the diverse communities it serves.

‘It is down to individual forces to make reasonable adjustments to accommodate the religion or beliefs of individual officers, as far as operational requirements permit.’

Superintendent Simon Hawkins of Hertfordshire Police said: ‘The force strives to provide a receptive environment for all its staff and has a commitment to meet the diverse needs of all who work for us and the public we serve.’

‘While balancing operational needs, the force’s religion and beliefs policy gives all staff the choice of re-allocating the traditional Christian bank holidays to suit their personal faith.

‘This has been very well received by a number of faith groups, including Muslims and Jews.’

He said PC Pardy had also written ‘very informative’ details on paganism for the force’s internal website on diversity.

Superintendent Hawkins also said the force had appointed two pagan chaplains in the last 12 months.

He added: ‘They take an active role in faith meetings and the work of the force.’

Hertfordshire Police also stressed that the new pagan support group would not be costing the force anything.

But critics see the Police Pagan Association as the latest example of the remorseless spread of another kind of PC – political correctness.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: