Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 19, 2024, 07:33:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Dark energy contradiction

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark energy contradiction  (Read 273 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2009, 11:21:17 pm »

Ok...
SO what is there to learn from all that talk of dark forces, the dark agenda...
Are there non-light forces conspiring to hold us from the light we are by instilling believe systems that makes us doubt, forget who we are..

And if so are they doing this to serve our purpose to experience a life outside the All of it?

Should we strife to fight these forses or just love them for their service and wait for someone more capable of disspelling these forces..

Does a spell only hold power over us as long as we somehow allow it to have such power over us?

Are we the evil at times clouding our own lives and that of others just because we wish to experiment?

Loads of questions here...
With Love
Eelco
Yeah I'll answer them as good as I can.

Just like any stage production there are levels of management. A layercake. Reality is like this to me. Red tape and straight jacket procedures for example is the most limited layer in the layercake. But it has its rules and if you use it you can still succeed. Its just very numbscull and very slow. Every level in the layercake has its own rules but sometimes one can go a level or even two levels higher and manipulate the situation on that level.

For me some of your questions has solutions within the layer where the problem is and some has solutions beyond. I know that there is a sulution on every layer for any problem but I can only adress them in the moment as they come to me.

"SO what is there to learn from all that talk of dark forces, the dark agenda...
Are there non-light forces conspiring to hold us from the light we are by instilling believe systems that makes us doubt, forget who we are.."

Yes. More than 50% of your reality is a lie. I know its more but I call it 50 to be safe. But it depends where you focus your energy. A game can only be played when all players play. You can decide to walk away and avoid these forces.

The reason why I like to discuss them is because I see how they keep people I deal with every day in dogmatic stupidity. So I like to make them more visible in order for those who choose clarity to leave them. It is an open invitation. There is no fear in my thinking on this.

"And if so are they doing this to serve our purpose to experience a life outside the All of it?"  They only have their own agenda. We are merely a force to be managed and "harvested" to them.  Tey create problems that cost us money and because of our exploding populations we empower them financially beyond your wildest imagination.

I also on another level think they are in our reality as part of our own learning curve. Every level of understanding brings with it a short moment of experiencing that level. Illusion it may be but it matters not, we are here for the experience.

"Should we strife to fight these forses or just love them for their service and wait for someone more capable of disspelling these forces.." No we just need to walk away. We need to avoid them when we foresee that they will cross our path. Fighting them only strengthens them. When you leave them to themself they will consume themself. I take my lesson here from pope Carol when it comes to warfare. YOu can choose not to partake in the war. Just leave it be and those who do partake will evenutally destroy themself in the process. I see some of their control in SF. Thats why I started here.

"Does a spell only hold power over us as long as we somehow allow it to have such power over us?"
Exactly. Thats why we don't fight them. To fight them would be to acknowledge them and thus to strengthen them. Their strength is very fragile. Its like a house of cards. It only lasts as long as the people believe in the illusion they  hold up.

"Are we the evil at times clouding our own lives and that of others just because we wish to experiment?" Innocent people who choose to believe the lie and buy into the illusion of control they hold become part of the problem. All they do is to instigate basesless belief and then to profit from it.

Example: A survey has been done here in SA that proves 90% of the billions flowing into goverment from the traffic department come from speeding tickets. Yet more than 90% of all deaths on the road is not caused by speeding but by drunken and recless driving. They keep pushing a "speed Kills" campaighn to justify milking the public. Some hiways are marked 60 KM an hour now with cameras all over to automatically fine you and you can pay online. It is becomming a money producing industry that has nothing to do with reality.

Yet the dogmatic people will run around and enforce the "fact" that speed kills ridiculing the free thinkers who say "prove it". Now the rule is simple. "Stick to the speed limit" within that illusion. I choose to have and unreadable number plate so their machine cannot work on me. Grin 
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 12:17:33 pm »

Ok...
SO what is there to learn from all that talk of dark forces, the dark agenda...
Are there non-light forces conspiring to hold us from the light we are by instilling believe systems that makes us doubt, forget who we are..

And if so are they doing this to serve our purpose to experience a life outside the All of it?

Should we strife to fight these forses or just love them for their service and wait for someone more capable of disspelling these forces..

Does a spell only hold power over us as long as we somehow allow it to have such power over us?

Are we the evil at times clouding our own lives and that of others just because we wish to experiment?

Loads of questions here...
With Love
Eelco

Lets keep a light burning
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 07:01:06 pm »

I see demonism as just another form of Mythology.

You see if you can blame a demon you can remain innocent. For example if I have the hots for some lady and I get a wet dream I can say it was a whatchamacallit succubis or something and remain the innocent victim. So this renders me helpless. What a manifestation.

It also prevents growth for me because as long as I believe in the succubis I am sinning ( missing the mark) I am barking up the wrong tree and thus I will never heal. The day I wake up and say "I am doing this. It is MY mind that came up with it" I have taken the first step towards changing it to something more desirable.

Look if I have lust I can dress it up and call it Joe. That to me is what we do when we blame demon

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
gryffen
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 03:01:56 pm »

I call the energy vampyres.

I never actually thought about it until a few years ago when a friend of mine started talking to me regarding this very subject - and to be very honest - im a believer of it as something medical experience just doesnt explain stuff.

if im feeling very lethargic in the middle of a crowd im automatically shoving up that emotional shield, not out of fear - but just out of practice that i cant appear weak in a male society - and also im on alert at all times.

As a wiccan woman/catholic/healer/army medic with enough medical knowledge and biotanical knowledge to cause armageddon -

I believe in the almighty - but also something else that is beautiful and horrifying at the same time.
I believe that we should not know everything about this world - somethings are not meant to be known!
I believe in kindness in the worst of people, maybe a flaw - maybe just hope that we arent lost yet.

I think i just rambled - but i put my feelings in the post as i wrote them - power reacts to power!

Blessings

Lo there do I see my father, Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.
Shepherd
Spirit.

Spot on?: 3

Remember who you really are

« on: August 10, 2009, 02:00:15 pm »

People often ask me why I don't believe in dark energy spirits etc sucking the energy from humans making them tired, ill, vulnerable and under threat of psychic attack when I obviously believe in guides, angels etc.

I used to subscribe to this demon, dark spirit energy story until the Universe reminded me of something.

"If you think people are capable of being under psychic or energy attack, what do you think their guides are doing whilst this happens? Sitting back waiting for permission or tools to help protect these victims from the terrors of darkness?

This created a ridiculous contradiction which funnily enough a lot of the spiritual community can dismiss all to easily, (especially those earning money from energy protection). The main reason is that we have been socially conditioned to believe in a war between the dark /light, evil /good, positive/negative. This is an illusion which many want to hold onto due to their belief systems from spiritual text or teachers and this filter creates experiences which they translate as dark which then keeps the cycle reinforced and going. Seeing images of guides with their hands tied behind their backs does make me laugh!

The universe points out that the mind is the source for darkness and we can change that experience at any time by changing the state your mind is in. White light, talismans, rituals, asking for help all do the same thing as a changing that state of mind.
Learning how to understand and work with your mind to let go of "inner demons" really is a great investment and it would be brilliant if we taught children too how to work with their emotions and their mind so that they can experience this world in a different way from previous generations who have little or no knowledge of how do manage emotions and lifes up and downs.
Good mental and physical health in balance is the key to keeping your energy vibrant and well! When people take responsibility for their energy health then they dont have to blame outside sources for their own inbalances.

Life really is an amazing experience and it really does change when you remember that the stories of dark energy spirits etc do not have to be believed.

I welcome your comments.

I am loving this experience as there is nothing I have to do.
I am free.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: