Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 08:00:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Sai Baba Miracles

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sai Baba Miracles  (Read 1409 times)
candlelight
Spirit....

Spot on?: 5

ti amo

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 03:47:21 pm »

Smiley  Hi Eugene, I dont know much about Sai Baba, thanks for posting these. I am intersted in him.

I have been to 2 workshops with well enough known ppl who are true beleivers of Sai Baba and his abilities.

Thr first was Diana Cooper the angel lady.. though she didnt say much about him, mainly about his ability to manifest things..as i remember.

The other was an irish guy who used to be a psychotherapist. His name is Derek O'Neil, his website is www.sq-wellness.com

He works alot in the USA and gives much of his money to Indian children to pay for schooling ect.

I was recenlty at one of his workshops near here. He is a very charismatic guy.
 I cant remember the whole story, but thro a set of mysterious circumstances, one of which was an indian women in a sari, talking to him in his rural Ireland..( very unusual a few yrs ago) telling him to go.... Clients not turning up so he had time to play with. I think its like he wrote him a letter asking for a sign to go visit him.. the indian women may have been the person who delivered some of his ash to him...

Anyhow, he went to his Ashram, amongst the happenings there, he was called to the roof space, where he met a practictioner of Arjuna Reiki, ( i think ) who said to him he had been waiting there for him to arrive for 7 yrs!
he attuned him into reiki and as this happened, his colleague who was watching from below said  ahuge rainbow came and lit up the whole sky...
He did also meet with Sai Baba on his visit, i beleive he has been back several times..
Anyhow, its an amazing story and i cant recall all the details but it left me stunned... 

the conclusion, expect more.. and miracles happen.. :-)
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Love is the answer...................now, what was the question??

http://cottagereiki.blogspot.com/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: