Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 18, 2024, 03:53:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Are you in the Shadow of your Daykeeper?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you in the Shadow of your Daykeeper?  (Read 284 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 02:15:25 pm »

Thank you for your kind words. This to me really is a case of serving my destiny by doing what I love to do. I love to see people striving to be better. I really don't care who the teacher is as long as it helps the people to liberate themself.

Kind words like yours make me realize that what I do is serving something bigger than me in some way. It makes me feel "placed" in the right place and time. Smitten
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 05:32:02 am »

Another shadow of Red Skywalker may be the desire to withdraw from the world. Once you have been deeply touched by the light, you may yearn for the experience again. You may feel difficulty coping with the "abrasive edges" of daily life created by old perceptions. Do you feel like a hermit? Perhaps you find yourself spending much of your time in isolation, withdrawing into meditative, intellectual, artistic, or fantasy pursuits.

This is exactly my situation. I have been deeply touched a few times and I yearn to go back there. I live like a hermit and yet, I am an extrovert in company of likeminded people. I do feel that the things I have to do for money is "abrasive" It's not fitting with my belief how life can be.

I am alone but happy. Sometimes I miss sex but I will not sacrifice my deep thinking in peace for binding relationship and 'spiritual' women with whom I can have deep sexual connection and sharing still belive in binding people down. The sexually free ones today are the promiscuis physical type so havig sex with them for me feels like giving energy where it is not perceived and appreciated.  Undecided

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
ixchel
« on: August 25, 2009, 02:26:07 am »

In the shadow of Red Skywalker is the tendency to hold onto the limited reference points of your beliefs, patterns, and identities. Your reality is maintained by these beliefs, which may be viewed as set reference points. When your reference points change, so does your reality. As you explore unfamiliar territory, your points of reference become open and fluid. This can be perceived either as frightening or exciting. Experiencing fluid reference points can feel like floating weightless in space. However, you also feel delight as you discover the depth of your changed perspective, knowing that you have been touched by the Divine.

In the shadow of Red Skywalker, you may also feel anxious, uncomfortable, or fearful of moving into the unknown. You may have issues of looking at the shadow of self. The word courage in French means being 'at heart.' Find the courage to move through what seems difficult or uncomfortable. Take heart, skywalker! Red Skywalker offers a loving hand to lead you into the unknown. Being anchored in a secure sense of self and Source creates a lifeline for the journey.

Another shadow of Red Skywalker may be the desire to withdraw from the world. Once you have been deeply touched by the light, you may yearn for the experience again. You may feel difficulty coping with the "abrasive edges" of daily life created by old perceptions. Do you feel like a hermit? Perhaps you find yourself spending much of your time in isolation, withdrawing into meditative, intellectual, artistic, or fantasy pursuits. If so, look deeply at your hidden needs, the root source underlying your issues or reactions.

Learn to create a balance between solitude and service. Discover and satisfy your true spiritual desires, and create joy in your everyday work and play. Help to bring the light of heaven into the world. If you feel discouraged, draw even more light into yourself. An angelic messenger offers you unconditional strength, love, and courage. If you feel isolated, walk into service, sharing the compassion of your light and love.

The transformation offered in this shadow has to do with balance. Take time in solitude for your own inner work and spiritual nurturance, and fulfill the commitment to outer work and service. Create a balance between being in the world and being a skywalker.

One of the shadows of Yellow Seed is acting as the unawakened seed, the sleeper who wants to remain protected and invulnerable. In this shadow you may think you are serving yourself through this illusion of safety and security. Yet if you maintain distance from the world of possibilities outside your shell, your new horizons are kept at a distance. Take a risk, and reveal all that you are! Beyond the confines of definitions and self-concepts and the security of everyday patterns, the excitement of unknown possibilities beckons.

Examine how protective limitations affect your natural growth. Such issues are reflected in phrases like, "My world works just the way it is"; "I can't do that"; "I'm just fine the way I am"; or "I feel too inadequate." The same wall that is intended to create safety and security also builds a barrier that limits Spirit from creating new possibilities in your life.

One way to access the transformation offered in the shadow of Yellow Seed is to realize that the seeds - your dreams, desires, and destiny - lie waiting within you to be awakened. In accepting that you are the fertile ground, you feel the authentic safety and security within, and the outside world becomes ripe with new possibilities.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: