Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 11:55:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The teachings of Ramtha......The master of creation teaching.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The teachings of Ramtha......The master of creation teaching.  (Read 1353 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 02:13:44 am »

Consciousness and energy creates reality.

Where the wave collides with consciousness it collapses into a particle. This is how the Quantum physicists see it. They also see everyone seeing what they thought they should meaning that on a quantum level you can directly see how everyone creates their reality. Those who read up on QM know this to be literally true.

Consciousness comes from mind and energy is always there. Some call it God, the field, love. It is a field that flows through our reality all the time as if we live in a river. Ever replenishing itself. Maybe it is an electro magnetic stream. Now in this stream where your thought interrupts it, it collapses from waves to matter particles.

And yet a matter particle is not really matter but just a little spark spinning in its own little orbit around a hollow centre creating the illusion of a solid ball. That’s why some refer to this reality as an illusion or a holograph. It really is your imagination made manifest.

Practically with your body you want to send your thought (Consciousness) out with as much energy as you can muster. So you do something physical while you send the thought. Engaging the breath is a powerful method because you are also engaging your creator part of you. The lord God of your being.

Your God pumps your heart and digests your food and runs your whole body factory along with your breathing. You don't have to think through every action of breath because your God does it for you. But now you engage your breath consciously. What happens?

Suddenly your God says "Hey!! What are you doing? What do you want? " and the connection between your conscious ego mind and God is made. Now you can "talk" You show your God symbols and pictures representing the stuff you want. Even emotions are better understood than mere words.

You use the screen in your frontal lobe to show your God what you want. Once you showed him you have to remove the picture. So you blow it away and its gone. You have to blow it away because the power that blows it out is the energy that moves the consciousness into manifestation. The same window that you show your picture on is the one that your God mind sends the energy out of.

This is important to remember because the energy cannot move out when you are hanging onto your picture. You have to let it go. This is letting go. This is knowing that your order is in and it is going to come so you can occupy your time with something else in the meantime.

So when engaging breath you suck in. *Hold it! Hold it!* While you are holding you create the picture on your screen as if on the mainsail of a ship or something. Because in the moment you hold your breath your God is saying "Huh?" When your picture is seen in front of you.......... *Blow!!!* And you blow wind into that sail and see it disappears in the distance as you blow it away. You see a picture of your desire moving off into the distance.

C& E also pushes chemicals up to your yellow brain that makes it numb. This enables you to think of one thing, without too much distractive thoughts. It also lifts your kundalini all the way past your brain when you keep at it. The reason we blindfold is to give the brain a message. "melotonin please!!!" The brain sends melotonin the "dream drug" that makes it easier for you to visualize what you want.

With open eyes the brain takes it that you are awake so it becomes more difficult without melotonin to make pictures.

So you have God in you. "You are God" and you can get Gods attention with C&E and ask God to create new experiences for you. "God I saw an unknown that I would like to experience, make it happen!!"

There are no victims in ultimate reality. There are only creators. So when life gives you grief the question is always "What the hell was I thinking?" "How or why did I create this?" We create all the time. With C&E you only do it consciously.

"C&E Creates reality."

Ok that was a long post.

I hope it was worth my time by helping someone.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 02:11:20 am »

Knowing you are God.

Many people try to find the border between creation and co-creation. Many people try to use the yellow brain to find the exact milimeter where they can put the scalpel in between creation and co- creation.

I feel this is just another ego tactic to procrastinate. What does it matter? For example what does it matter how fast my car can go? I never sit around and contemplate the wind resistance and the power my car has and contemplating where its power ends? I get in the car and I go. If there are any limitations I will learn them along the way. But sitting around thinking about it does not get me anywhere.

Yes maybe there is a limitation and maybe not but if I sit around arguing about possabilities and potential I am not going anywhere at any speed.

So for all practical purposes I am God. Alone in the center of my universe and everything is a figment of my imagination. I know it's not completely true but it does not help me to sit here contemplating. Just like my car I will get up and do what I can do and see where my doings are limited and where they go all the way.

When I want to be creator it is illogical to study my limitations. Better to study my freedom. Too keep going untill I find boudaries and to keep pushing them. Thus to keep making known the unknown.

That is the cycle. Make known the unknown. Once its a known, move on the the next unknown. A neverending story of expereincing all the unknowns you came to expereince on your way back to infinity from whence you came.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« on: September 04, 2009, 02:10:49 am »

We can start with the basics. Maybe take them one at a time and write a little essay on it or compare link it up to other teachings saying the same thing.

1 You are God.

2 Conciousness and energy Creates reality.

3 Make known the unknown.

I have been learning all my life and every new teacher the universe sends me, takes me that bit further. Every teacher, religion, movemnet, re-scrambles my thoughts into yet another way of saying and understanding what we already know. I would love if we can pool all we know from books, religious philosophy, ancient wisdoms, fables, movies, childrens stories, gurus and wherever we get it from, into one essay for every concept we know.

You are God. "Have I not said that ye are Gods?" Jesus

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: