Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 18, 2024, 03:49:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

GODDESS ARCHETYPES

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GODDESS ARCHETYPES  (Read 355 times)
gryffen
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 03:11:04 pm »

SUGGESTED MANTRA:  DETERMINATION 
SUGGESTED AFFIRMATIONS:

◦I can achieve my dreams
◦I am determined to succeed
◦I am a success in all that I do◦I believe in my dreams and desires
◦Lives are made better by my efforts◦I find my path following my inclinations◦I am allowed to stop and appreciate the quietESSENCE: Goddessence Kwan Yin 100% pure essential oil blend for the heart chakra

GEMSTONES: Rose quartz, pink tourmaline, emerald, green fluorite, moss agate (pink or green stones), red jasper, boji stone

MORE ABOUT DEMETER
Demeter, in Greek mythology, was the goddess of corn and the harvest. When her daughter Persephone was abducted by Hades, god of the underworld, Demeter's grief was so great that she refused to be goddess of the grain any longer.

Her neglect of the land meant no plants grew, and famine devastated the earth. She neither ate nor slept, she roamed land and sea and refused to give her up for lost - her dedication to the search devastating herself and the earth.

To find out more about Demeter - her history and how her energy applies to you as a modern woman - you may join the innergoddess group (free) and receive a goddess message by email every Monday via Yahoo Groups. Your details are strictly confidential.

Scary thing is i studied Classical Studies for 6 years at highschool - my favorite subject!

Scarier thing - Persephone - Demeter - Hecate = Maiden Mother Crone - 3 ladies in the cycle of life!

Slightly freaky but loving it!

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Lo there do I see my father, Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.
ixchel
« on: July 20, 2009, 02:43:07 am »

i RECEIVED THIS IN MY E-MAIL TODAY. I LOVE THIS SITE .

I DON'T KNOW BUT AT TIMES I THINK ANITA KNOWS WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH AND SHE SENDS ME THE GODDESS TO HELP OR MAYBE THIS IS JUST MY GUIDES WORKING  Afro

WHAT EVER WAY I JUST LOVE WHEN I GET MESSAGES  Smitten Smitten

Pele

Pele's esoteric attributes include vitality and psychic awareness. Nervous energy can be harnessed to propel us into vital action, Pele is a fiery vitaliser and a dam breaker. She gives us a voice that resonates with inner security.

MANTRA

Vitality

GEMSTONES

Amber, Tiger eye, Yellow jade
ESSENTIAL OILS

Goddess-ence Persephone* blend for the throat chakra, and for promoting creative wellbeing in your life
AFFIRMATIONS

I am visible
I matter
I am heard
I am me
My inner-fire revitalises me
The more I move the more I am energised
I have the courage to release my fiery passion

For my highest good and the highest good of all

Her Story

The spirit of Pele dwells inside the largest active volcano in Hawaii. Described as "She-Who-Shapes-The-Sacred-Land" in ancient Hawaiian chants, this volcano goddess was passionate impulsive and volatile.

Dwelling in the craters of the Big Island's Kilauea Volcano, Pele's energy is still evident in the ribbons of fiery lava spilling down the mountainside and adding new land around the southeastern shore almost continuously. In fact, since 1983, she has destroyed more than 100 structures on the Big Island and she has added more than 70 acres of land to the island's southeastern coastline Volcanic eruptions are only one manifestation of the goddess Pele. But even with a title as fearsome as "Destroyer," Pele is considered a Mother Goddess. As with most goddesses, she contains within her both the destructive and creative powers of life.

Considering the abundance of lava still flowing today, Pele is very much a living goddess. Apart from her manifestation as lava, she appears to people as a wise old woman bumming cigarettes, a beautiful young woman who hitchhikes only to disappear once inside vehicles, or as a little white dog.

Her Modern Energy

With such a fiery origin, is it any wonder Pele's energy is direct, volatile and eruptable? She is a force to contend with, and is related to the solar plexus chakra where we naturally feel and store our nervous energy.

The solar plexus chakra is the place of women's will, thought and mental attributes. The transmission of thoughts through the solar plexus triggers what we also know as "gut instinct" - the deep inner knowledge of what is right, what will be manifested reality. A thought created once has power, but a thought created repeatedly has greater power.

Take this concept one step further, a thought repeated becomes habit, and positive thoughts become positive habits.

Reconnect With Your Inner Pele

Pele gals know how to soothe her quick temper through song, chants and prayers - nothing can be more calming than music. (The people of Hawaii still "melo o Pele" - sing and chant to Pele and Kilauea). Carry a related gemstone** with you throughout the day. Bless the gemstone with your visualisation: conceptualise a happening, a reality, a limitless possibility ("for my highest good and the highest good of all") and re-create the thought every time you feel or see your gemstone throughout the day. Chant your visualisation if you can in order to connect with Pele's energy directly.

Remember to ask for enough. If you want it, and believe you deserve it, you can manifest it. Harness Pele's energy to inject the visualisation with burning desire; feel the nervous energy in your solar plexus remind you that yes, you are alive!

What Would Pele Do?

If she were in your situation, she would keep the churning 'boil and toil' under control. The bubbling lava lying within her belly would be her measure of integrity - she would wait for the right time to vent rather than explode arbitrarily.

(Excerpt from What Would Goddess Do? A Journal For Channelling Divine Guidance)

Love and blissings
Anita Revel
Creatrix :: Goddess.com.au
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: