Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 07:37:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Sai Baba Miracles

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sai Baba Miracles  (Read 1408 times)
candlelight
Spirit....

Spot on?: 5

ti amo

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2009, 02:26:22 am »

Smiley  me too..anyone else wanna join us... tis lovely..  Smiley
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Love is the answer...................now, what was the question??

http://cottagereiki.blogspot.com/
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2009, 02:10:04 am »

Yeah we can give it a shot.

I will brig him in next time I go there.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
candlelight
Spirit....

ti amo

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 01:54:38 am »

Smiley   ohhh Eugene, Caroline Myss story is similar to derek O' Neil.. thats was ring ing bells for me...

what about we connect to him Sai baba etherically.. at the fountain in meditation??

wanna try..

ti amo

candles ..  xx

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 01:12:00 am »

Well my first encounter with him I read a book about him first.

Aparrently he is one of the people who can choose their incarnations at will and this lifetime is his third predicted incarnation. So before death he announces his next incarnation geographically etc and the priests go there as he dies to pick him up at birth again.

He healed people and did miracles exacly like Jesus, st Francis of assissi and Padre Pio did. He controlled or commanded the weather and he healed people etc.

Caroline Myss tells a very interesting story about the time she wanted Viboti ash and she was going to mail him for it and a few miracles happened around that event. I wish I could remember is clearly enough so I can re-tell it. But she would get to places where the ash was waiting for her with a note from Sai Baba in. Like he telepathically predicted where she would be and when.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
candlelight
Spirit....

ti amo

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 03:47:21 pm »

Smiley  Hi Eugene, I dont know much about Sai Baba, thanks for posting these. I am intersted in him.

I have been to 2 workshops with well enough known ppl who are true beleivers of Sai Baba and his abilities.

Thr first was Diana Cooper the angel lady.. though she didnt say much about him, mainly about his ability to manifest things..as i remember.

The other was an irish guy who used to be a psychotherapist. His name is Derek O'Neil, his website is www.sq-wellness.com

He works alot in the USA and gives much of his money to Indian children to pay for schooling ect.

I was recenlty at one of his workshops near here. He is a very charismatic guy.
 I cant remember the whole story, but thro a set of mysterious circumstances, one of which was an indian women in a sari, talking to him in his rural Ireland..( very unusual a few yrs ago) telling him to go.... Clients not turning up so he had time to play with. I think its like he wrote him a letter asking for a sign to go visit him.. the indian women may have been the person who delivered some of his ash to him...

Anyhow, he went to his Ashram, amongst the happenings there, he was called to the roof space, where he met a practictioner of Arjuna Reiki, ( i think ) who said to him he had been waiting there for him to arrive for 7 yrs!
he attuned him into reiki and as this happened, his colleague who was watching from below said  ahuge rainbow came and lit up the whole sky...
He did also meet with Sai Baba on his visit, i beleive he has been back several times..
Anyhow, its an amazing story and i cant recall all the details but it left me stunned... 

the conclusion, expect more.. and miracles happen.. :-)

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 04:17:00 am »

A British couple went to visit Sathya Sai Baba in Puttaparthi, South India, the site of Sai Baba's main ashram called "Prasanthi Nilayam." The husband was a devotee of Sai Baba and his wife a devout Christian. It seems that, for the wife, Sai Baba's Divine love and miraculous powers initially posed a problem and a conflict.

Sai Baba called the couple in for an interview, and during that interview the husband's automatic camera began clicking and photographing on its own. Upon returning to England, the couple discovered a photograph looking like Jesus, when they developed that roll of film. That entire role of film had been shot in a small, simple room with no one looking like Jesus present at the time.

During their next trip to India, Sai Baba again called them in for an interview and asked them if they liked the photograph. He then told the couple that this was a photograph of Jesus at the age of 28 or 29, when he had returned from "The Lost Years in India" and returned to Jerusalem.

Thus ends the corroborated version of this miracle. It is widely understood that this miraculous experience helped the wife to, not only embrace the Divinity of Sai Baba, but to grow closer to Jesus, and see that loving both was a blessing and not a conflict... a blessing that helped deepen her Christian faith.

Needless to say, it is amazing and miraculous to have a photograph of Jesus, nearly 2,000 years after his birth. It would seem, to a very high degree of probability, that the world now has an accurate photograph of Jesus.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 04:13:32 am »

Dr. Gersten reports that, "This statue of Krishna, made of gold, was materialized by Sai Baba in 1968, when Sai Baba was 42 years old. Krishna, a poorna (full) Avatar, was born July 20th, 3228 B.C. and is known world-wide for telling the story which is the Bhagavad Gita, the story of the triumph of good over evil. This story was about a real war between the Pandavas (good guys) and the Kauravas (bad guys) who were cousins. The battlefield on which they fought, called the Kurukshetra, is both real and allegorical. As a psychiatrist, I see this inner battle going on in many people I treat.

This picture was taken by Ratan Lal on May 15, 1968. The event took place near Dwaraka, where Krishna lived, which is on the west coast of India, about 325 miles northwest of Bombay. The description of this event is given by N. Kasturi in Sathyam Sivaram Sundaram, Part III, on page 183-184. To paraphrase:

'While returning to Jamnagar in the evening, Baba suddenly said, 'O, the sea is here!' and the cars stopped. We came upon a wide patch of sandy shore, with a temple on a heap of rocks at one end. Baba walked along the watery edge and sat on the sands at last, as Krishna must have sat some fifty centuries ago.

Sai Baba heaped the soft sand to the height of a cubit in front of him, putting us all into a state of extreme expectancy. He flattened the heap and, with his finger, drew a three-slanted line, a rough circle on top of it, a small triangle over that, and finally a short line across the circle. 'It is ready,' he said. Digging his hands deep into the pile, he drew forth a bright golden image of Lord Krishna playing the flute. 'You did not get darshan of Krishna in the temple; have it now,' He said.

Kasturi surmises that the long line was for the body, the circle for the forehead, the triangle for the peackcock feather, and the short line for the flute.'

In 1968, when this photograph was taken, there were few devotees visiting Sai Baba. However, now there are tens of thousands of people visiting Prasanthi Nilayam, Sai Baba's ashram, every day. After the crowds started becoming huge, Sai Baba stopped his practice of walking with a few devotees to the nearby riverbed, because he is followed by masses of people wherever he goes.

The crowds did not start becoming huge until the early 1980's, and even then they were small in comparison to the 4 million devotees who came to celebrate Sai Baba's 70th birthday in 1995. It is a miracle in itself that a gathering of 4 million spiritual seekers received no media coverage.

In spite of these numbers, each individual has a unique relationship with Sai Baba, and receives what he needs, although not necessarily what he wants."

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« on: August 14, 2009, 04:11:33 am »

Dr Gersten reports that, "Of all the physical objects that Sai Baba has manifested, or materialized, out of thin air, sacred ash, or vibhuti, is the most common. Because ash is the final end product of all matter on earth, it holds a special sacred place in the world's religions. In the spiritual sense, vibhuti is the most precious object. To quote Sai Baba: "I apply vibhuti to your brow to remind you that you too are divine."
There have been countless healings by people who have put vibhuti in water and drank it, or rubbed the ash on some ailing body part. Here is one example I witnessed. Upon returning from a trip to India, I brought back some vibhuti for a number of friends. One friend had recently given birth to a baby girl, Katy, who was sickly at birth and in and out of hospitals. I went to visit Katy and her mother, and for the first hour that we talked, Katy screamed - the entire time. Finally, I asked G. if she would like to see the gift I had brought her. When she opened up the ceramic container which held the vibhuti, she was thrilled and immediately took some and rubbed it on Katy's abdomen. Within one or two seconds Katy's pain, restlessness and screaming ended. Within five seconds, Katy was soundly asleep. This was not the end of the story however, as Katy required several months of intensive medical care before she was permanently on the road to health.

Of all the miracles Sai Baba performs, everyone who has visited him has witnessed the materialization of vibhuti. Sai Baba's biographer, the late N. Kasturi, wrote that his calculations showed that Sai Baba had materialized several tons of vibhuti. Kasturi died in about 1990, so the above figure is understated."

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: