Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 19, 2024, 12:48:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Manolife

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Manolife  (Read 629 times)
mano
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 1

« on: September 11, 2009, 04:10:25 am »

Hi all.

I am basically a 'creatively cool' person. Indian, 39 years old, male, an author and film director by profession and passion. While searching for something relatd to Pondicherry, I came across this beautiful forum. Since I ve been very busy with my 3rd feature film in my native language, I couldn't open my corner in welcome section immediately. Thanks to Eugene... I am here again. :-)

I am a strong believer of the Law of Attraction. I add love and humanity as synonyms of spirituality.  Here i would like to quote Dalai Lama's wonderful words: "We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

A school drop-out.. factory machinist.. short story writer.. university gold medalist.. librarian.. novelist.. publisher.. screenplay writer.. state govt's 'nandi' awardee.. entrepreneur.. film director.. producer.. a journey in progress. This is what I am today. Also, I am a hardcore fan and practitioner of the Law of Attraction! ;-)

Very eager to meet u all co forummates.

Warm regards to u all...

« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 04:36:05 am by mano » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love n Hugs,
Mano
-------

My Space: 'Manolife' > http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,744.0.html

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: