Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 18, 2024, 11:30:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Share your abundabce conciousness to expand it.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your abundabce conciousness to expand it.  (Read 152 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« on: December 03, 2009, 11:00:50 pm »

It can happen so easily that we get swamped with life. In the humdrum of all our daily toil we can lose sight of the fact that we live in an abundant creation. The universe is abundant.

I thought we might keep our abundance thinking alive by sharing our witnesing and expereinces of abundance.You are abundant. Take time to see it.
I see the pleasures I have in life. My pleasures may include free time or freedom of movement or warm water in the winter. Whatever it is for the individual you will always have pleasures that the majority of the population do not have. Even if they do then we are happily sharing in something infinitely more abundant and it is good.

The sun shines for all people all the time. Rain falls for anyone. Take a deep breath. That's pure life force energy and oxygen right there. Your mind works perfectly and you can see and appreciate many things. You dont have to own things to enjoy them. Isn't it great? I can drive in a great bus without buying it. I think its fantastic.

When ego moves into a state of expereincing then owning bcomes a liability. There is an abundance of experience to be had everywhere.

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: