Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 18, 2024, 05:53:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Uriels flight from the depths of hell to the hights of friendship

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Uriels flight from the depths of hell to the hights of friendship  (Read 319 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 08:19:26 am »

idiot2 I have no idea what you are going on about now. Undecided
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
uriel
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 06:06:01 am »

Sup Homey,

You jus gonna let me come on yo board N dis yo girl like that or wtf. I don't guess you got no moderators or yo B one. I done woulda been poofed of SF 4 dat . I quit Being me cept 4 one thing I am always me no matter what roll I take to fit in... Kina like Chad R Myhuney the slick con man fool what took my family from me. I wanna send a Boondocks shaout out to him N her bout trailer house creepin' bro I know ya'll got U tube if ya wanna catch dat Duces N piece out. By da way I missed ya'll on biatchis Birthday on o'l 10 4 goodbuddy so pass It on nickleback N remake By buckey covington this time or gotta B somebody someone to love with my life in there hands #@$%the process N @$#% self responsibility bring on the commune full of anarchist N the real witches N warlocks Voodo slinging Jugallos N jugallets, My family N society drove Me to steal food at the age of 11 N Then they used Me N threw my punck as oput I'm always the suspect so what you expect when I go out N do what you said to do in the first p[lace whoop whoop I benn invited to the gathering. $ ink.

dazed and confused with toto spirit grant us calm acceptance and love
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 01:16:46 am »

Never give in to human perceptions.

I was poor and I was wealthy and I really enjoyed them both. To be honest. There is no challenge in wealthy living. We just pay our way through and fret about life like everyone else.

On the other side being slightly poor gave me a lot of pleasure. Life must have a few challenges. The joy of using a tool or a thing once you fixed it properly is so much better than just having bought a new one.

Sometimes people say my mind is stuck in poverty but really, even when I have money I would rather fix the fixables and take pride in work.

So rich or poor is not the thing. Attitude is the thing. YOur attitude will bring you good things. Whatever the financial status, enjoy life and make all those little moments happy ones.

Yes the universe looks out for you, takes care of you. When you keep the faith you will always find little miracles to solve your problems. Live in and with that grace and the universe keeps providing.

Thank you for this. It reminds me of forgotten things. Grin

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
uriel
Welcome New spirit

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 09:47:02 pm »

2funny

Jesus Eugeene,

I'd say more like my goose is cooked or pos fried *%$^$#goose if life is anywhere near fair God I hope she's having as much hell as I am...She friggin deserves it...This from the walk tonight...

God it's amazing what U miss when U find yourself homeless for the first time which U felt U couldn't live without...

Regaurdless of the changes I have found in my life during the last 18 months I keep waking up to find that I am still me no matter how I wish I was not...If I am growing I can't tell it at all but with the internet I am allowed to ask the questions my friends won't talk about...

Tiss nobler to take the high road or the low road dear heratio

When my wife said I don't understand why she left does she believe me an idiot as well as a lunatic or does she just know me well enough to realize how slow I am to learn the hardest life lessons of transients death and longing for the past because I fight them tooth and nail.

I had my first face to face reading the morning that I went to jail for the first time. I swear he was friggin dead on on everything. As I listened to his reading my heart was screaming charlatan that can't B even as he reminded me that I had a choice but that they options were limited to probably no more than 2 or three and none were the least inviting. To realize that jail can be the least of three evils to chooses from is very sobbering

I can not but wonder if she knew...What had my wife seen in her visions...what in XCRMX's visions sent her into flight and hiding.

She called me an unfit father at a time when I felt she was right. I then looked at the what I had given in light of what was lacked and judged her mistaken.

Now at this moment I am unfit as I lack the means to support the three of them or even myself and have found that with out them present I care not at all for being truely responsible for anything past the needs and desires of the present. Only a fear of reprocusions not any moral standard keeps me from selling my soul to the underground subcultures that are the true heart of America. The are there regaurdless of who is in office, who is at war with whom

They are: Comunes, homeless, Musicians, Drug addicts, prostitutes, hilbillies, redknecks, those who live bellow the poverty level and worse are going hungry...

They are the roots from which I was bred...Outlaws by near necesity it seems.

I elevated myself to a place from which I almost escaped for tweleve years because the reward was 50 % of my dreams come true and I seteled for that only to fall and settle for that which I have run from since I was five...Homlessnes complete poverty living on the charity of friends because I can not hold a job because without the reward I don't care to put up with anyone's BS just to eat. I ate pure crap for 12 years to eat steak and give my babies a happy meal a couple of times a week.

Tonight my breakfast came after being awake since 6 this morning it was 9 pm and the meal consisted of part of a left over pizza and some vienaa sauge on bread and it tasted so much better than jail foooooooddddddd and she gavew me grocries to take back to the tent tonight, and a place to wait on will to get his hiney back so I can get my bedroll because it will be 30 degree's in an hour or so and I live in a friggin summer tent.

God sent me the bed roll by way of some glorius old person dying. The children didn't care to sort the house and so placed many items on a 18 foot gooseneck trailer labeled free stuff

God provides they say and when in roam give to Ceasure what is Ceasures and I say the he double L with Ceasure I've busted my everlovin butt since the age of five and somebody can help my pathetic butt this time I am basicly worthless and just don't care anymore

But I love ya, gotta run

And there's the Joe Dirt report...

Look up Joe Dirt on line Dude it's a movie about Ken in which David Spade makes fun of my whole family and esspecialy me.
\
Duces and ty 4 bing U

Uriel out 4 now

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 09:20:42 am »

Joe who?

Dirt is just as important as air water and sunshine to make flowers bloom. Grin

Welcome with Us Uriel. Another important angel in my life.

Do I smell Kentucky fried Goose?

« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 09:28:37 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
uriel
Welcome New spirit

« on: September 28, 2009, 04:55:14 am »

OK I've not been in any of my forums lately due to a semivolentary hiatus depending on your prespective, and this is my first vist to spiritquest. I was invited by link from anther forum where many of you will have known me from and you know I don't always have my PC lit courses with my brain when I write my tomes, so forgive if this is in the wrong section That being said... Datadadatada(trumpet fanfare) This is my new opening thread for all my favorite spiritual family members to come seeking tomes from h e double crooked letters. BTW I didn't read all the regs so what kinda filters are we dealing with.

Those who know me, we pity them, those who just met *ME* welcome to drama 101 other wisew known as my own personal hell and heaven combined. HIgh to Eugeen, Traveler, and many others. I hope to be around a PC often enough now to bug you several times a week with my typoz and long winded opinions and stories...OH and if you want my advice ask advice ofsomeone whoz life doesn't resemble an horific train wreck rather than uriel (*ME*) unless you need 2 know what not to do. More truth than humor.

If you guys track spiritual matters to the point at which you recognize my new user name you will see I have purposely chosen the name of not the nicest soul as an indication of my recent disalusionments. If any lurkers be here about's no I still don't hide anything so for warned is for armed. If you don't want the whole truth and nothing but please don't bring up the topic. If this means I'm a jerk, so B it and joke ya if you can't take a...

I've come seeking refuge and would love to participate, but at the end of the day I'm still *ME* I love you guys and have missed my time with you. Thank you for welcoming me in to your newest new new home and forgive the beatufil soul who linked me in.

I hope you won't mind Joe Dirt contributing to your threads.  idiot2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: