Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 20, 2024, 04:31:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Past live recall stories

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Past live recall stories  (Read 573 times)
candlelight
Spirit....

Spot on?: 5

ti amo

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 12:40:57 pm »

Smiley  Hello, this subject past lives is something i have been pursuing recently. I had need to understand certain certain aspects of my self.. that i felt i no longer needed to be.. or to present to the world.

i have a few past life regression cd's and i tried various ones to find one that worked for me and i liked.

I ended up using the Doreen Virue one, past live regression with your Angels. I skip track one as she is just talking about her self.

But going on from track 2, i have done this three times recently with success.

Number one, i went in to a meditative state so deep i missed all of the cd! lol, but oh so good.

number two, this is what i wrote down afterwards..

My past betrayals are gone there leaves no trace of that powerlessness or that guilt i felt. I am not responsible for the deaths of the soldiers, there was nothing i could do to save them. They loved me and my care of them. I died of a broken heart, caused by the thought that i had let them down. My current husband was one of the soldiers. The war in question was the crimean war, i was  a nurse, i thought everyone had died because of me, but it was because at the time the spread of disease was not understood.
In Atlantis, i recalled betrayal by a fellow priest caled Michael. i asked him for guidance and advice, he gave me wrong advice and some one died as a result, my learning from that was to trust my inner guidance and knowledge. I was sent to death in an open casket on the river as a result of that. The betrayer was my brother in this life.

and most recent one, was that i was a child, living in filthy conditions, in absolute poverty. In another country, a hot hummid place, i was living in squallor, with other child slaves, and i died there in that awful place. My lesson from that life i believe is too know that  i was not ,am not responsible for the actions of others.

I am truly fasinated by this topic right now and it is something i would like to develop in my counselling practice.

love love love candlelight xxxxx
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 12:44:44 pm by candlelight » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Love is the answer...................now, what was the question??

http://cottagereiki.blogspot.com/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: