Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 06:37:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Past live recall stories

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Past live recall stories  (Read 559 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 03:50:42 am »

Hahaha!! Grin

Lynn.
I did one with my Serbian friend. Comming from snow countries where they were taught to wear shoes period she always critisized me for walking barefeet. I am too uncivilized according to her and she is too pretentious according to me but anyway we had a laugh later when she told me how shcked she was to look down and see bare muddy hairy feet. She was so ashamed she didn't tell anyone about it for a long time. Grin
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
candlelight
Spirit....

Spot on?: 5

ti amo

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2009, 03:09:56 pm »

Smiley  good to hear your story LYnn.. fasinating topic  Grin

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Love is the answer...................now, what was the question??

http://cottagereiki.blogspot.com/
Lynn
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

The Black Knight of Whitehall

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2009, 12:51:49 pm »

Hello

I did a Past Lives Regression Workshop never having done one before but knowing I have of course has past lives I was not ready for what I was to find that was forsure. 

We were asked to go to our very fist life ever the one we started with.  We were told to look at our feet to see what might be on them.  OMG mine had claws and fur.  I wanted to bolt but I stayed there in that place.  We were asked to look and see what we were wearing on our bodies how we were dressed I of course had a fur coat on.  I was brownish / black.  Then I noticed OMG I had a long tail.  I knew then I was what I was I was a "rodent" ( something in this life scares the daylights out of me).  We were asked to go to our home, mine was a cave.  We were asked to look around see who we might know.  I found a friend that I share a known past life with there.  It gave him great peace to know he was once an animal.  He always felt that one.  Me I never did.  I had to come to terms with that one.  When we came out of that meditation we were asked to share.  I was like I can not say what I found but did.  I was told it was possible but "very rare" .  I was like ok here we go again "rare" is a term that goes to me often.  I am getting now used to that but. 

The next life we were to go to was a life as a teen but I was taken off path some there. I was taken to a life where once again "rare" came into it.  I was taken to a life I had in a castle ( that I know of still exists in Scotland) where I was two in one life.  I was the Kings Witch ( personal advisor I prefer) and I was his Son the head Knight.  I lived in the 1400's.  I know of Knight he never came forth again in the body but has been with me as a Spirit visitor since I was little but he came to me in full pressence at a time of great sorrow in me life.  He goes to a friend I share a past life with I know again in this life.  He always say I Knight with him thought on him as his Guide.  When I e mail him a picture of just a castle he said to me OMG I know this place why ?  Instandly the memories flooded back in.  He was our keeper of the horses and he was a lost young man then too.  Much like the one I found in this life.  Now we are three again in this life.  We share the memories we have.  We will go to the castle in a few year's.  It will be great fun.  Too this place has been well investigated and is said to be haunted.

The last life in the workshop was to this one we come into.  To find the moment we knew who we were to be.  I was some 'pissy' to find that I was to be female in this life.  I know that would mean I had children to bring forth.  Too I do not mis like who I am don't get me wrong, I am mated to mine 28 year's now and have three wonderufl kids.  I am a good mate and Mother.  I just did not want the duties is all.  What I found was there is no connection to me own Mother we co exist that Mother / Daughter bond snapped when I was 3 month's old.   I had the fear of failing as a Mother.  Not the case.  Least no so far.  I was close to me Dad but lost him when I was 21.  In this life I found I was placed in the right house as me Dad was very "gifted" in the Medium relms but the times were such that it was not to be talked on so I was shut down at the age of 6 year's old.  He now works with ohter's I know in Spirit. 

Too I know of other past lives I have had I was once a Madam in the Wild West.  I have been a Shaman and a Witch too a part of me family was hung for such actions.  Too I know I was a Jew in a camp as a girl of about 6. 

We all have past lifes.  There are many a way to tap into them.  Too in finding some it settles us some.  I know realizing I was once two in one so settled me with that split feeling in this life I have.  I understand that feeling now.  Too maybe in time I can come to hold a rodent.  Embrace that in me as well. 
Right now the feeling is still to bolt. 

Lynn

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
The Black Knight of Whitehall
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn
Through shadowed eyes in a dark helm
He will watch over the Soul of Light
Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2009, 05:04:33 am »

Hi Candles Smiley  I too feel we have to trust our intuition on whether we are seeing a past life memory or not.  A deep inner knowing you've previously lived in that time.  I've found that meeting a person who resonate's with me deeply triggers the memory in time.  I'd dearly love to learn all my past lives, but i believe we will only see those which are relevant to us in this lifetime. 
candlelight
Spirit....

ti amo

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2009, 12:27:57 am »

Smiley Hi Amberley, interesting how different cd's work or not. I also tried Brian Weiss cd.. and have read his books, many bodies many lives.. etc.

And yes too we do get glimpses of them, but of rme thats more like feelings and knowings.
  love to you xxxxx

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 06:09:25 pm »

I've also tried Doreen Virtue's Past Life Regression CD.  I'm personally not overly keen on using guided meditation for recall.  I've tried this CD 3 times now....1st time i fell asleep lol, 2nd and 3rd i managed to see 3 different lifetimes.  I'm a little skeptic of what i saw, most probably because they didn't occur in my usual way.  I also felt very rushed through them, and kept wanting to tell her to be quiet and leave me there a while lol  I'm nosey by nature...no lets say inquisitive Smiley i like to take time to take in my surroundings, pick things up about the year etc, so i can do research later to verify that what i saw was correct.  I much prefer to let my past life memory's come to me. Instead of using any aid.  Thats just my personal opinion Smiley
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 01:27:18 pm »

Grin Good to see you guys like this topic so much Cheesy

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
candlelight
Spirit....

ti amo

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 12:48:31 pm »

:)I love what you have written here deves.. it sums it up very well. it reminds me of the notion that all of our lives and all times are going on simultaneusly, ( thought i dont understand it yet) and that there is only now.  Grin and yeah love, love love :-)

i will say about reincarnation that we should not conclude an opinion
there are infinite possibilities, and cases
but to prove it is very difficult

That is the mystery part of life, leave mysteries as mysteries
but our curiosity to learn and know never end
so we look for mysteries and miracles

Multiple personalities do exist
i have known and studied such cases

most reincarnation stories are developed in subconscious
we absorb so many experiences and stories to our subconscious mind

this subconscious mind make personalities to its perfection
some people live that multiple existence
most people don't, and always in conflict with their inner self

Some reincarnation surfaced through hypnotic trance are
accumulated informations in subconscious mind.

But i have heard known peoples, relating past lives

Consciously aware people mentioning that they going beyond their birth
there were accounts from guru's and knowers

They never detailed it.

If everything and anything is pure energy
forming, aligning and merging to create this universe
it is so simple logic, that nothing perish.

you could see that life line and in food chain
What are we, we are what we eat

Vegetarians or non-veterinarians
we eat our ancestors, through us they reincarnate
when we die we go to the dust, that dust being sucked into plants
that grass and plants being eaten by animals and bird
thus our body travels through all these wombs

Similarly, our consciousness, our spirit our mind
all merge into the universe and in its energy
it process through all that is manifesting again and again
it might go to other realms and dimensions

but please remember, everything and anything is pure energy
energy can not be created or destroyed,
this simple theory is the base line

what ever we experience as seeing, hearing, touching, smelling and tasting
including us are from the beginning till the eternight.
nothing perish or being born
it just repeat, that is reincarnation

similarly, in body consciousness the repeating process of
Carnation and reincarnation is there. I will explain it in another post

with love love love
deveswar

« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 12:52:19 pm by candlelight » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

candlelight
Spirit....

ti amo

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 12:40:57 pm »

Smiley  Hello, this subject past lives is something i have been pursuing recently. I had need to understand certain certain aspects of my self.. that i felt i no longer needed to be.. or to present to the world.

i have a few past life regression cd's and i tried various ones to find one that worked for me and i liked.

I ended up using the Doreen Virue one, past live regression with your Angels. I skip track one as she is just talking about her self.

But going on from track 2, i have done this three times recently with success.

Number one, i went in to a meditative state so deep i missed all of the cd! lol, but oh so good.

number two, this is what i wrote down afterwards..

My past betrayals are gone there leaves no trace of that powerlessness or that guilt i felt. I am not responsible for the deaths of the soldiers, there was nothing i could do to save them. They loved me and my care of them. I died of a broken heart, caused by the thought that i had let them down. My current husband was one of the soldiers. The war in question was the crimean war, i was  a nurse, i thought everyone had died because of me, but it was because at the time the spread of disease was not understood.
In Atlantis, i recalled betrayal by a fellow priest caled Michael. i asked him for guidance and advice, he gave me wrong advice and some one died as a result, my learning from that was to trust my inner guidance and knowledge. I was sent to death in an open casket on the river as a result of that. The betrayer was my brother in this life.

and most recent one, was that i was a child, living in filthy conditions, in absolute poverty. In another country, a hot hummid place, i was living in squallor, with other child slaves, and i died there in that awful place. My lesson from that life i believe is too know that  i was not ,am not responsible for the actions of others.

I am truly fasinated by this topic right now and it is something i would like to develop in my counselling practice.

love love love candlelight xxxxx
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 12:44:44 pm by candlelight » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Deveswar
Spirit...

Spot on?: 7

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 11:23:34 am »

Wow Deves. Grin

YOu really tried to cover the lot here.  Grin

Am i succeed in that Sad
lol

"True teachers are few and pretenders abound."
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 07:58:58 am »

Wow Deves. Grin

YOu really tried to cover the lot here.  Grin

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Deveswar
Spirit...

Spot on?: 7

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 07:02:45 am »

i will say about reincarnation that we should not conclude an opinion
there are infinite possibilities, and cases
but to prove it is very difficult

That is the mystery part of life, leave mysteries as mysteries
but our curiosity to learn and know never end
so we look for mysteries and miracles

Multiple personalities do exist
i have known and studied such cases

most reincarnation stories are developed in subconscious
we absorb so many experiences and stories to our subconscious mind

this subconscious mind make personalities to its perfection
some people live that multiple existence
most people don't, and always in conflict with their inner self

Some reincarnation surfaced through hypnotic trance are
accumulated informations in subconscious mind.

But i have heard known peoples, relating past lives

Consciously aware people mentioning that they going beyond their birth
there were accounts from guru's and knowers

They never detailed it.

If everything and anything is pure energy
forming, aligning and merging to create this universe
it is so simple logic, that nothing perish.

you could see that life line and in food chain
What are we, we are what we eat

Vegetarians or non-veterinarians
we eat our ancestors, through us they reincarnate
when we die we go to the dust, that dust being sucked into plants
that grass and plants being eaten by animals and bird
thus our body travels through all these wombs

Similarly, our consciousness, our spirit our mind
all merge into the universe and in its energy
it process through all that is manifesting again and again
it might go to other realms and dimensions

but please remember, everything and anything is pure energy
energy can not be created or destroyed,
this simple theory is the base line

what ever we experience as seeing, hearing, touching, smelling and tasting
including us are from the beginning till the eternight.
nothing perish or being born
it just repeat, that is reincarnation

similarly, in body consciousness the repeating process of
Carnation and reincarnation is there. I will explain it in another post

with love love love
deveswar

"True teachers are few and pretenders abound."
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 04:46:46 am »

Under hypnosis, numerous people recall the details of previous lives, even to the point of taking on the personalities of their former selves - and speaking in foreign languages!

In 1824, a nine-year-old boy named Katsugoro, the son of a Japanese farmer, told his sister that he believed he had a past life. According to his story, which is one of the earliest cases of past life recall on record, the boy vividly recalled that he had been the son of another farmer in another village and had died from the effects of smallpox in 1810.

Katsugoro could remember dozens of specific events about his past life, including details about his family and the village where they lived, even though Katsugoro had never been there. He even remembered the time of his death, his burial and the time he spent before being reborn. The facts he related were subsequently verified by an investigation.

Past life recall is one of the most fascinating areas of unexplained human phenomena. As yet, science has been unable to prove or disprove its genuineness. Even many who have investigated claims of past life recall are unsure whether it is an historical recollection due to reincarnation or is a construction of information somehow received by the subconscious. Either possibility is remarkable. And like many areas of the paranormal, there is a propensity for fraud that the serious investigator must watch out for. It's important to be skeptical about such extraordinary claims, but the stories are nonetheless intriguing.

Past life recall generally comes about spontaneously, more often with children than adults. Those who support the idea of reincarnation believe this is because children are closer to their past lives and that their minds have not been clouded or "written over" by their present lives. Adults who experience past life recall often do so as the result of some extraordinary experience, such as hypnosis, lucid dreaming or even a blow to the head.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« on: June 16, 2009, 04:42:21 am »

Virginia Tighe / Bridey Murphy

Perhaps the most famous case of past life recall is that of Virginia Tighe who recalled her past life as Bridey Murphy. Virginia was the wife of a Virginia businessman in Pueblo, Colorado. While under hypnosis in 1952, she told Morey Bernstein, her therapist, that over 100 years ago she was an Irish woman named Bridget Murphy who went by the nickname of Bridey. During their sessions together, Bernstein marveled at detailed conversations with Bridey, who spoke with a pronounced Irish brogue and  spoke extensively of her life in 19th century Ireland.

When Bernstein published his book about the case, The Search for Bridey Murphy in 1956, it became famous around the world and sparked an excited interest in the possibility of reincarnation. Over six sessions, Virginia revealed many details about Bridey's life, including her birth date in 1798, her childhood amid a Protestant family in the city of Cork, her marriage to Sean Brian Joseph McCarthy and even her own death at the age of 60 in 1858. As Bridey, she provided numerous specifics, such as names, dates, places, events, shops and songs - things Virginia was always surprised about when she awoke from the hypnosis.

But could these details be verified? The results of many investigations were mixed. Much of what Bridey said was consistent with the time and place, and it seemed inconceivable that someone who had never been to Ireland could provide so many details with such confidence. However, journalists could find no historical record of Bridey Murphy - not her birth, her family, her marriage, nor her death. Believers supposed that this was merely due to the poor recordkeeping of the time. But critics discovered inconsistencies in Bridey's speech and also learned that Virginia had grown up near -  and had known well - an Irish woman named Bridle Corkell, and that she was quite likely the inspiration for "Bridey Murphy." There are flaws with this theory, too, however, keeping the case of Bridey Murphy an intriguing mystery.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: