Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 03:33:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

ANN'S MEDICINE CARDS

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN'S MEDICINE CARDS  (Read 3582 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 08:21:06 am »

AA Ariel helps a lot with courage. I call on her to help with my animals and abundance.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 06:39:03 am »

I know In pagan mystisim the Dragonfly is also highly regarded.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 03:58:00 am »

" In its true application, unconditional love means that no strings are attached. "

I wish the world would know this.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
ixchel
« on: October 04, 2009, 02:23:30 am »

Hi Guys I would love to share with you my Medicine Cards. I have had these cards for about four years now and they have helped me so much over those past few years  Cool Smiley today the animals that are with me are Antelope and Squirrel

Antelope-37-Action
The Healing Power of Antelope Medicine
Action

Run Antelope. . .
Teach me,
Of action
And its pace.
Quickly,
Quickly,
So I may run with grace.

When time was just beginning and the "Tribe of Man" was small, Antelope saw that the two-leggeds were naked, hungry, and in danger of extinction. The Ancestors would soon vanish from Mother Earth if action were not taken.

Antelope took action and came into the camp, calling all the two-leggeds together for Council. "Great Mystery sent me to teach you a lesson. The lesson is to do. You have no need to be fearful if you know what to do and then you do it," Antelope said.

"And what shall we do?" asked the People. "If you are naked and cold, you should kill me and take my coat to keep you warm. It is my gift to you. Do it." "We will," said the People. "But what of our hunger. We are starving. What can we do to save ourselves?"
"If you are hungry, you should kill me and take my flesh, for it will nourish you and make you strong. It is my gift to you, and a part of my evolution. It is my service. Do it."

Antelope knew that humankind would survive the Ice Age if the People learned to eat meat. Before the movement of the great ice mountains, fruit and vegetables had been plentiful, and
the two-leggeds had had no need to eat of the bodies of their fellow creatures. The clans of the second world ate Antelope. Taking the instinct and wisdom of the four-leggeds into their
bodies, the People learned, through each creature's essence, how to survive. They were taught never to waste, or to take more than they needed. When they were in need, the two-leggeds knew to take action.

Humans learned Antelope's lesson well. Because of Antelope, humans took proper action and survived to this present day. Antelope taught humans to honor the gifts sent from Great
Mystery, and to avoid indiscriminate destruction of life.

Antelope signifies knowledgeable action. Antelope is a symbol for the antenna of your hair, which attaches you to Great Mystery by its long cords of light. Looking at Antelope, you become aware of your mortality and the short time span you have on this planet. With this in mind, you must act accordingly. Proper action pleases the Great Mystery. Antelope medicine is the knowledge of life's circle. Knowing of death, Antelope can truly live. Action is the key and essence of living.

Antelope powers have been courted and shamanized since the dawn of time. Antelope clans have been many, and the power of Antelope people is great. Antelope medicine gives
you strength of mind and heart, and the ability to take quick and decisive action to get things accomplished.

If you feel stymied, call on Antelope medicine. If you are balled up and twisted in knots, Antelope powers will speak to you of proper action and soon set you free. Many ingenious
solutions to problems are whispered by Antelope. Listen, and even more importantly, act. Surround yourself with the illumination and secret knowledge of Antelope. Combine this with action and you will overcome any obstacle or hindrance in your path. If Antelope is your Centering Tree and strong personal medicine, thank Great Spirit. Say what should be said. Your judgment is sound and your actions will be successful.

Always listen to what Antelope has to say to you. Antelope in your cards indicates a message of higher purpose. Antelope arms you with the Bow of Authority, and forces you to act on
behalf of self, family, clan, nation, and finally Mother Earth. Antelope says, "Do it now. Don't wait any longer." Antelope knows the way, and so do you. Take courage and leap; your sense of timing is perfect. When Antelope has bounded into your cards, the time is now. The power is you.

CONTRARY: Contrary Antelope is a signal that you are not listening, and not acting on the will of Great Spirit. You may be taking more than your share. Antelope medicine in the contrary makes you crazy and quarrelsome. You will certainly be indecisive and not know what direction to turn. You might be lying to yourself and others. Stop lying even if you think it will get you off the hook. Contrary Antelope will trip you at every turn. Quit being so conventional and following others all the time. Take your own authority. Let Antelope''s heart beat strong in you, and you will know the way. But as always, the message is "DO IT!" The fear of the unknown subsides once action begins.
Contrary Antelope may also be telling you that a decision to start is now necessary. To honor your chosen destiny is to honor your commitment to doing what you "proclaim" you are doing. Walking your talk is the essence of Antelope people. Talking your walk is contrary Antelope personified.
To right contrary Antelope, three steps are necessary:
1)Have the desire to do something
2)Make the firm decision to begin the action.
3) Do it!

Squirrel-26-Gathering

The Healing Power of Squirrel Medicine
Gathering

Squirrel...
You have gathered
Nuts by the score,
Exactly predicting
If you'll need more.
Teach me to take
No more than I need.
Trusting Great Mystery
To harvest the seed.

Squirrel teaches you to plan ahead for the winter when the trees are bare and the nuts have long since disappeared. Squirrel medicine can come in many forms, as this furry creature is very diverse in nature. The erratic behavior of Squirrel has bested many a forlorn hunter, and it thus stands to reason that there are benefits to being able to circle a branch at lightning speed. This erratic behavior of Squirrel can also get nerve-wracking if you are dealing with persons who have Squirrel medicine. Trying to calm them down enough to accomplish something may drive you nuts!
The gathering power of Squirrel medicine is a great gift. It teaches you how to gather and store your energy for times of need. It teaches you to reserve something for future use, whether it be a judgment, an opinion, a savings account, candles, or extra food. To put it in a nutshell, Squirrel is the Boy Scout of the animal kingdom - always prepared.
In today's world of changing times and fortunes, it is the wise person who prepares for the future. Our prophesies have all spoken of the end of the millenium and the changes to come. Squirrel is a friendly medicine to have, in light of possible future rainy days. Its message is to be prepared, but not to go nuts with it. Love yourself enough to gather the goods that will meet your needs in times of scarcity, even if that time never comes.

If Squirrel has scurried into your cards today, it may be that you are being told to honor your future by readying yourself for change. The message could be to lighten your load if you have gathered too many "things" that do not serve you. These "things" can include thoughts, worries, pressures, stresses, or gadgets that have been broken for years. In understanding the balance involved in gathering, you need to look at the idea of circulating the stock of what you have gathered. Cellphone the nearest thrift store and give the gadgets to someone who can benefit from them. If something no longer "grows corn" for you, then it is time to let it go.

Squirrel has another lesson which can aid you if you observe what is obvious, and which can prepare you for anything. It has to do with the safe place in which to put your gatherings. This safe place is an untroubled heart and mind, and that which is gathered to put in this place is wisdom and caring. The energies gathered will set your mind and heart free, so that you will know that all will be taken care of in its own time. Apply this to your fears about the future and they will vanish.

Contrary : The contrary medicine of Squirrel is the hoarder: a fearful person who expects the worst and is stuck in waiting. waiting for something to happen is a trap. No action equals stagnation, but a little of Squirrels erractic energy might get things moving. If squirrel is hanging upside down on your branch, you may have begun seeing the world through opposites, hoarding your thoughts of abundance so that the fear of scarcity takes hold. You may ask yourself :
1) Have I denied my ability to produce enough space for abundance to enter my life?
2) Have I denied my connection to the Earth Mother, from all things flow?
3)In moving to fast, have I taken on the erractic nature of Squirrel without having any focus?
4)Am I leaking my energy on worry instead of gathering power through being prepared?

Remember, one of the Squirrel family gathered the energy of Eagle and connected to the Great Spirit.... now this Squirrel can fly.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: