Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 06:57:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Return of the Campaign 2009

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Return of the Campaign 2009  (Read 1028 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2009, 02:49:55 am »

No I dont get his mail but It's heartwarming to see what he has to say about SA.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
quantumflower
Spirit.

Spot on?: 1

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2009, 08:05:47 am »

I just read my Steve Klein Newsletter - don't know if you subscribe - real interesting stuff, anyways I came across this

"Nowhere have I been so touched by the charm, grace, sincerity and absolute beauty of the people as our visit last week to South Africa. My soul was moved by our experiences with the peoples, animals, flowers, trees, and air of South Africa. Thanks to all of you who read Kleiner's Korner and expressed gratitude there for this newsletter. I am the one in gratitude for your interest in my tomes & kind support.
I look forward to my return!

Steve Klein

I didnt know the Steve that was introduced to us was him.
I must say everyone from America was so impressed with our country - nice to know we have such a beautiful country - make you think.

We are the ones we have been waiting for
                                                     Hopi saying
quantumflower
Spirit.

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 08:01:15 am »

Hi
Lots of old faces and lots of new ones - it was the biggest turnout in SA ever - they will need to look for another Venue - "Create Your Year" is around the corner (sometime late Jan) so they better start looking.
Debbie was there - being Master of Music - and doing her card thing - there were a lot of other's there from America, but I dont know who they were - I only stayed for the first 4 days, not the followup, which was going to be facilitated by two woman. Debbie left with Ramtha. There was a SA woman who can now do 10 out of 10 cards 100%.
Honestly even having watched Ramtha on video and was expecting some harsh stuff -  I was taken aback by some of the things Ram said to people - no mercy spared - Iam just glad I was not in the firing line. Yes there were a few people who walked out, but the funny thing was not because of what he said, it was the loud music, the smoking of pipes and the wine that people couldn't take.
Anyways RSE is certainly growing and the teachings are always spot on. Smiley

Hopi saying
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 02:48:01 am »

Hmm I bet it felt like old times to you.

Did you seer some familliar faces there again? Who was the teachers? Did you see some students you remembered?

I have a feeling South Africans are better adopted to learn from Ramtha because most of us do'nt become mortally offended when Ramtha speaks directly.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
quantumflower
Spirit.

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 11:29:59 am »

Alpha Conference Center
$500

Hopi saying
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 02:43:27 am »

Where was it and how much did they charge?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 02:45:16 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
quantumflower
Spirit.

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 03:05:01 am »

As you Know the Event was open to the public so the content was a lot of introduction stuff, but as he always uses different ways of bringing the material across, one always learns new things and reinforce the old.  The main focus was about creating your reality by accessing the mid brain. a lot of stuff about the 7 levels of consciousness and the souls journey therein. Light review and how the soul determines its unique frequency. How we inherit our parents hang up's and why. How to change your DNA and activate the longevity Gene. The role of Social conciousness and the personality.  He alluded to the times to come, Nature will revolt and something about seeing two moons in the sky (Planet X hmm I wonder). The only way to survive is to be future now - As long as you create a future you will overcome the adversities and you will know what to do - New instructions were given for neighborhood walk -
I have always been ............(whatever on your list)....... included - This day I have always been future now. Today I download future knowledge and technology now. he was pretty persistent about that.
He is sheduled to come next year again end May beginning June.
 Smiley

Hopi saying
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 01:33:35 am »

Good for you!!

I did not feel physically up to it to be honest but I suppose you can never really be physically up to it. You need to prove your Intent that way to your lower self so you can break through. Ramtha is a tough teacher.

What else did you learn?

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
quantumflower
Spirit.

« on: October 14, 2009, 04:24:05 am »

Hi to all
I have just returned from being in a Master Teacher's presence - Ramtha
Wow
3 incredible teachings  Cheesy
6 Hour long wine ceremony  Azn
and  focus focus focus  Huh? before breakfast, after breakfast............... focus  Lips Sealed.......... focus after wine ceremony  idiot2 .................. and  Cry......6am.............focus......................10pm................. some more focus  buck2.
For 4 days

My biggest revelation was how my personality  resist's change, The first few  focus sessions were exiting but after the 3rd or 4th focus session my physical body was in a state - my legs were itchy or going to sleep, my eyes would water, my ears, nose , etc, etc all were trying to get attention.  My mind was chattering away like a steam engine full of excuses of other things, making excuses for its limitations. I was continually telling myself I dont have to do this, I can do it next time.
Through all this I kept on telling myself - I WANT TO CHANGE - no one is telling me I have to do this - so on I went.  I think it is in these times when we grow the most - conquering the altered ego - like Gandalf on the bridge in the mines of Moira - I stood steadfast and told my personality - #*$##! YOU - YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

All in all an unforgettable experience - from sublime love to utter shock
Outrageous

Hopi saying

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: