Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 16, 2024, 01:56:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Return of the Campaign 2009

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Return of the Campaign 2009  (Read 1033 times)
quantumflower
Spirit.

Spot on?: 1

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 03:05:01 am »

As you Know the Event was open to the public so the content was a lot of introduction stuff, but as he always uses different ways of bringing the material across, one always learns new things and reinforce the old.  The main focus was about creating your reality by accessing the mid brain. a lot of stuff about the 7 levels of consciousness and the souls journey therein. Light review and how the soul determines its unique frequency. How we inherit our parents hang up's and why. How to change your DNA and activate the longevity Gene. The role of Social conciousness and the personality.  He alluded to the times to come, Nature will revolt and something about seeing two moons in the sky (Planet X hmm I wonder). The only way to survive is to be future now - As long as you create a future you will overcome the adversities and you will know what to do - New instructions were given for neighborhood walk -
I have always been ............(whatever on your list)....... included - This day I have always been future now. Today I download future knowledge and technology now. he was pretty persistent about that.
He is sheduled to come next year again end May beginning June.
 Smiley
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

We are the ones we have been waiting for
                                                     Hopi saying

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: