Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 19, 2024, 02:52:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Big bang theory. If its a hoax then why do people cling to it?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big bang theory. If its a hoax then why do people cling to it?  (Read 341 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 11:34:33 pm »

Well its a theory. Not proven yet because it is still too controversial.

But sceintists now treat this theory as fact and new information gets thrown out because it proves the theory wrong.

Crazy I tell ya  crazy2  idiot2
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 01:13:28 pm »

I personally think we came outta the "big bang" theory as that is a more realistic point of view .............

If you are gonna go with Darwin's theory..........then in one way or another are we all related ?

If so, then we are all committing something we shouldn't be with our brothers and sisters !

Follow me ?

Medusa

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
harryhoudini
Spirit....

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 05:58:08 am »

evidence seems to say' that there is a lot of age to the world, i myself see the big-bang as a theory' this planet holds so many secrets as yet un-explained' like the hollow part for instance'  scientists i feel do not dictate everything' and one would be foolish to believe even them, without any proper evidence' and from the start if we descended from adam and eve' then was'nt their a large amount of incest, at the start of everything, i'm getting more and more into the reptilians dragonfire and other aliens' having the real hand in our creation............
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« on: June 16, 2009, 05:03:32 am »

Ok First lets get clear on what the BB Theory is.Wpikedia says this.

The Big Bang is a cosmological model of the initial conditions and subsequent development of the universe. It is supported by the most comprehensive and accurate explanations from current scientific evidence and observation.[1][2] As used by cosmologists, the term Big Bang generally refers to the idea that the universe has expanded from a primordial hot and dense initial condition at some finite time in the past, and continues to expand to this day.

Georges Lemaître proposed what became known as the Big Bang theory of the origin of the Universe, although he called it his "hypothesis of the primeval atom". The framework for the model relies on Albert Einstein's general relativity and on simplifying assumptions (such as homogeneity and isotropy of space). The governing equations had been formulated by Alexander Friedmann. After Edwin Hubble discovered in 1929 that the distances to far away galaxies were generally proportional to their redshifts, as suggested by Lemaître in 1927, this observation was taken to indicate that all very distant galaxies and clusters have an apparent velocity directly away from our vantage point: the farther away, the higher the apparent velocity.[3] If the distance between galaxy clusters is increasing today, everything must have been closer together in the past
Now lets look at this.

Ever since the evolutionistic theory was introduced by Darwin through his works, a great number of debates have been held between those that believed every species was created by a supreme being, namely God, and those that believe that every species known originated from a single celled organism over millions upon millions of years.  Now, in spite of the fact that evolutionistic ideas did not make sense in application with biological sciences, the ideas of evolution have spread to the history of the cosmos.  When the evolution theory spread out to incorporate the origin of all known matter and energy in this and other possible dimensions and realities, the ideas and theories became even more ludicrous.  Men and women alike with massive amounts of intelligence and logic began to blindly believe in what their predecessors had told them to be true- namely that the only true explanation of origins is evolution, and that any other theories of origins is just arbitrary, unscientific nonsense.  They ceased to carry out the most basic yet important goal of science- to find TRUTH.  And, unfortunately, this is the sad state of affairs continues to exist in the scientific world today. 

Many men and women of proven intelligence, ability, and prominence in today's society as well as years past have stated that evolution is fact.  This is especially seen in cosmology and its applications.  Most scientists today claim that the Big Bang theory is science, and all other theories are bedtime stories packed full of imagination and lies.  I would have to disagree with this claim on many accounts.

First, science is defined as the study of observable phenomenon.  This definition automatically rips the foundations out from underneath the BB theory.  There was no one at the period of origin/creation of our universe that recorded what happened.  If you will also notice, scientists call the Big Bang a THEORY.  This means it can not be proved-- ever.  The same must be said for creation- it is also only a theory- it cannot be proved.  It only seems to be the more logical of the two.  To say the BB is science is not only illogical, it is absolutely false in every aspect.  You may argue that we can observe what the universe was like billions of years back because we can see the light galaxies and nebulas trillions upon trillions of light years away, and therefore you can still obtain proof that the BB was true.  I must answer your argument with another. 

Let us hypothesize the universe is many times larger than our current field of view into deep space is.  This being true, there may well be celestial bodies in space whose light, although traveling for the billions of years that the universe has been in existence, has still not reached earth.  If this is true, the BB theory would be shattered.  Not only does the BB theory rely on the number of light years visible celestial objects are from earth to determine the universe's age, but it also relies on universal expansion factors, as well as the estimated age of material.  The expansion factors and matter age already being determined and putting the universe's age at about 12-14 billion years (which in itself is an awfully wide range to even be considered science- 2 billion years??? that is a lot of unaccounted time).  Based on the measurements we now have, if celestial bodies 5 times farther away finally had some of their light reach earth, these few celestial bodies would shoot the BB theory full of holes.  The theory would then be contradictory showing that the universe's fist mass was 12-14 billion years old but there is mass that would have to be older in existence if the BB theory were true   The time table for the formation of matter would be thrown off, as well as the general progression of events after the BB.  This brings up another interesting point.

Have you ever noticed that as new things have been discovered, some of the physical laws that govern newly discovered objects prove a certain section of the BB theory wrong? Well, naturally, scientists want their theory to be right, so they make adjustments.  The BB theory has been doing this since it was hypothesized.  However, the theory of Creation by God has not changed in one single detail- and yet it still matches up to the known universe, not to offend, but is that not repugnantly ironic to those who believe in BB?

I strongly urge all, before they draw an automatic conclusion, to take a serious look into the background of BOTH creation and evolution.  It is amazing to think that people can consider such amazing perfection and harmony of operation through both biological and physical sciences in absolutely every detail could come about by innumerable mistakes.  Is that really what you would like to base your existence upon??  I have heard it said that to consider ourselves as anything but the descendents of apes with overgrown brains is a swelling of pride and makes us the center of the universe. I must take this as only an excuse to try to divert attention from the subject.  I never stated we were the center of the universe. Evolution in other areas of astronomical applications as well as other sciences will no doubt come to be debated in response to this discussion.  There will also be more debate topics for BB

What do you say?

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: