Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 19, 2024, 12:20:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Oracle Cards

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oracle Cards  (Read 357 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 09:27:03 am »

Im so optimistic about her but now I have to wait untill she has read it and probably discussed it wit her colleages.

So I'm sitting in silence hoping for the best.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 02:08:15 am »

I did and it worked.

I put in a meditaion asking for the RIGHT person. Then I just went on through the day doing my natural human things. Mailing to people who might become an agent for me, representing me.

So I got an email back from someone.

Hello Eugene

Thank you for writing to us. I am reading Greg Braden’s The Divine Matrix, an exceptional book. He explains the concept of interconnectivity extremely well.  Send us a couple of chapters & something on yourself. We will do a mini assessment & give you some ideas on the way forward.

Best wishes

If this lady chooses to sponsor and publish my writing I will be such a happy chappy. I already started a second book as I heard most publishers demand a second book shortly after they accepted your first one.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 02:51:08 am »

Oh I wish I could do that right now.

I am doing my nuts here with this book.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 02:24:04 am »

The solution of anything in life begins with honesty. No problem has ever been fixed without honesty.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
ixchel
« on: October 21, 2009, 01:49:58 am »

BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF

" Look into your heart and you will know the truth of this situation. It's safe to admit the truth to yourself, for we will support and guide you through any neccessary changes. Lean upon us for courage and the strenghth to take good care  of yourself. Focus only upon your teue desires, and they'll  come to you upon angels' wings."

You received this card as a gentle confrontation because the angels know you've been hiding from your true feelings. You've probably been afraid that if you admitted how you honestly felt, you'd be overwhelmed with feelings and faced with making some neccessary changes that you feel unprepared for. Yet, the angels assure you that it''s healthiest to face this situation with honesty. They will help you with your emotions, relationships, and any support you need to make positive changes. However, the angels remind you to focus only upon your desirres and not upon your fears so that you can attract the former and not the latter.

Additional meaning for this card: The situation will improve when you face it squarely * You deserve better* Trust your own feelings even if others don't agree *  Don''t give away your power to others * Avoid getting caught up in the illuision that " this is the way it is."
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 02:33:07 am by Ann » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: