Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 04:17:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Sparrowhawks ........wandering memories.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sparrowhawks ........wandering memories.  (Read 300 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2010, 09:13:15 pm »

Anyone heard of the Ho 'oponopono method of getting to bliss and healing the world?
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 02:37:35 am »

Yeah I suppose I will never know for sure what the real reason is. At least there is balance in the universe. Everyone eventually learns what they need to learn through some means or another.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 10:19:34 pm »

I find forgiving works in steps. You obviously feel angry at the start for the wrongdoing or whatever was done to you.

First you have to see the situations from the other's side and play devils advocate. Then you have to really become that person so you see yourself in that persons situation.

Right now some sic soul banned me from SF for posting a link to a site that teaches women about "squirting". The link I happened to find on SF itself in another thread that was posted about a year ago and it is still there.

The staff there sit in a good situation because I am denied access and everything so there is no trial and no discussion. To me it proves that some staff member wanted me out and was just looking for a reason. They tried earlier this year and I had to explain myself clearly to Devolution who probably decided I should stay. Now that the cat is gone the mice will take over it seems.

Anyhow its good that they banned me. I can spend more time here now.

I find it hard to put myself in the mind of some person who makes descisions like this. Without discussing it.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
sparrowhawk
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 02:11:30 pm »

Experience..................Lessons learned

By the teen years I had become quite rebellious! I still did not understand why or how I could feel what was inside others, but I was well aware that in many the lips were not saying what the heart was feeling nor what the mind was thinking. It was like living in a madhouse and it was making me mad or ..........I was taking on some of the madness within others. So how does a teenager defend against such craziness? By acting just a little more crazier than the rest!

I was unable to defeat my biggest apparent enemy, so I did the next best thing. I snuck my dads car out and pushed my opponents car off its concrete pad into his backyard. I was gentle as I did not wish to damage either car, just send a message "Back Off".

He died a few years back from diabetes .............or rather ignoring the diabetes and drinking too much alcohol.

I never hated him. I could feel some kind of pain deep inside him like perhaps a father who beat him. I would have been his friend had he allowed it! He left behind a wife and three kids. His wife once said "he just did not seem to care whether he lived or died."

Lessons learned........

A deepening compassion for the trials and pains of others, what else can one say.
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 11:49:01 am »

When you love your enemy you become one with him. When you become one with him you become him and your empathy  connects. Before long your enemy does exactlky what you want him to do because he "feels" that it's the better thing to do.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
sparrowhawk
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 0

« on: December 04, 2009, 10:46:34 am »

Hello I am ________. Thats all I got!

I feel moved to write something called "Experience-Lessons Learned"
So I will.

Experience: Being screamed at and hit as a child.

Lessons Learned: Just because someone is bigger does not mean better, wiser, or damn near anything else.

Some things simply do not make sense.

Big people hit little people, I do not know why.
Big people hit little people, and they don't know why, either!

Hating an abuser leads to projecting hate outward to others.
There is no ease in dis-ease.

Experience:
 My dad always said "Love your enemy"

Lessons Learned:

rejecting that fact does not make it untrue.
How do you know!!!??? Demands the abused.........
By experiencing it both ways! First in suffering and then in release.

Experience:
my dad always said "Live one day at a time, just one day at a time."

Lessons Learned:

My dad was a Jedi Master but I thought he was a boring fool. Then he died, and I experienced life without the Jedi Master, it sucked. I was the fool but thanks to the Master, he gave me what I would need later on, to overcome.

Many think I am a fool .......and they are half right!

Many think I am wise.........and they are half right as well!

What do I think? I am neither, one, the other, and sometimes both. I am the Experiencer. I am the Consciousness behind the illusion of projected forms. How do I know? By experiencing both! How else does one come to know anything??
Always ask: How do you know? If one responds any other way than by being able to describe the duality of anything and the oneness of all things, he does not know. It isn't like studying, it cannot come from 'thinking about'. A certain 'doing' has to occur. Even the 'dark doings' have purpose here! How do I know? I was very dark in order to protect myself from the dark in others. Then I was very Light to help the light in others. Then .......something happened, a Mysterious third way revealed itself. It seems to have but One desire. Just ONE! It wishes all to return to IT. Not some, but all, every last one, good/bad/indifferent. IT does not stop. IT never quits. Sure IT goes away when refused, but will always return when wanted. IT is Divine Being and you are a part of IT. It enters you and brings ITS Peace with IT. Can you feel IT now? I can. If I can .......then so too can you.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: