Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 19, 2024, 12:50:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I got banned from SF this morning.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I got banned from SF this morning.  (Read 294 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2009, 08:18:34 am »

Sad that people will choose not to discuss reality.

I rememeber reading Neale Donald Walsch "Conversations with God" When God said something along the lines of:
"You should make sex and all acts of love available to all children to learn by example and you should ban violence and mans inhumanity to man. Yet when I observe your tv I see you do quite the opposite as a soceity."

What I was discussing was not good or bad it was simply what we are. It is very unspiritual for people who call themself spiritual to lay down a morality based on restricting people from exploring their own human nature. In fact I would expect that from a dogmatic religion, not from people who claim spirituality.

The chaneled entities of late warned us against people like that. They say these people believe in the same dense stuck religous view but they just dress it up with different clothes and call it spirituality.

Lucky its not everybody from SF though. In fact the only concrete thing I know is that there is one Administrator who is like this. The one who banned me at roundabout 5 am in the morning alone.

But then we also know that this what I posted was just used as an excuse. This person was burning for me for some time now. Consuming their insides with disease giving energy away to me and waiting for an opportunity to boot me.

I also know that vindictiveness never saturates. This person can literally stab me to death and will still not be happy because the source of the problem is in the person. All this time I was going my merry way doing my own thing while this person was fermenting on the inside.

Sad how this one persons sickness makes the whole SF look bad.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 08:28:13 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: