Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 09:38:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I got banned from SF this morning.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I got banned from SF this morning.  (Read 288 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2009, 08:18:34 am »

Sad that people will choose not to discuss reality.

I rememeber reading Neale Donald Walsch "Conversations with God" When God said something along the lines of:
"You should make sex and all acts of love available to all children to learn by example and you should ban violence and mans inhumanity to man. Yet when I observe your tv I see you do quite the opposite as a soceity."

What I was discussing was not good or bad it was simply what we are. It is very unspiritual for people who call themself spiritual to lay down a morality based on restricting people from exploring their own human nature. In fact I would expect that from a dogmatic religion, not from people who claim spirituality.

The chaneled entities of late warned us against people like that. They say these people believe in the same dense stuck religous view but they just dress it up with different clothes and call it spirituality.

Lucky its not everybody from SF though. In fact the only concrete thing I know is that there is one Administrator who is like this. The one who banned me at roundabout 5 am in the morning alone.

But then we also know that this what I posted was just used as an excuse. This person was burning for me for some time now. Consuming their insides with disease giving energy away to me and waiting for an opportunity to boot me.

I also know that vindictiveness never saturates. This person can literally stab me to death and will still not be happy because the source of the problem is in the person. All this time I was going my merry way doing my own thing while this person was fermenting on the inside.

Sad how this one persons sickness makes the whole SF look bad.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 08:28:13 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 08:00:18 am »

Sadly there is way too many people with "closed minds" Eugene babes

As Comet said "THEIR LOSS" not ours...............

You know know we are all here for you babes

I havent posted, not alone visited that site in a long time, too many small minded people, that dont wanna explore the whole universe outside their little world

Medusa xxx
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 05:00:34 am »

Thank you Comet.

I agree. Nobody came to confront me yet.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Comet
Spirit.

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 04:39:01 am »

Did anyone have the guts to confront ya on that yet Eugene! I know that was how mine started too haha..

Peeking in to give a few ((hugs))  Smitten

Don't let that site get ya down its their loss Eugene!  Afro

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 10:26:43 am »

Haha so on SF it says I am "suspended." But when I try to go in I get this. "
You have been banned for the following reason:
Posting of sexually inappropriate material for a family forum

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

That does not look like a temporary thing to me.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« on: December 05, 2009, 10:51:00 pm »

In a thread where sexuality is discussed I pasted a link to a site that teaches women that squirting during orgasm is a natural thing and it can be learned. A few hours later when I wanted to go into SF to read something else I saw a message.

"You are banned from SF for posting sexually explicit material. Banned forever."

This is funny though. Earlier in the year (just after I started this site)some staff there was giving me a hard time and eventually I wrote to Devolution and they left me alone. Now that Devolution is dead they are probably making use of the opprtunity to make an autocratic decision.

I mean in ONE hour (give or take) I was judged and banned forever. I dont believe this banning was even discussed. I think an adminstrator or higher was being bored in the wee hours of morning and stumbled on my post.

I left a note on Facebook about it. I will see if anyone has the guts to face me or confront me and then maybe we can discuss this. I will just keep this topic alive on all the places untill it gets discussed or untill I get bored with it one day.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 11:06:09 pm by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: