Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 12:50:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

sound waves ~~~~~

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sound waves ~~~~~  (Read 598 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2010, 08:41:27 pm »

Yeah and some do. That was needed too because everything's happening the way it should. There was a shift in SF early last year and some people noticed it and also predicted that it will be rectified in January this year.

I was not sure enough to predict that it would be rectified, but lets hope this event was it. Lets hope its all a shift for the better now. Just in time too because January is almost over. 2funny
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
sound
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2010, 05:54:38 pm »

Well some good news then ... SF is back up and running again ... the more the merrier ... it is good to know that friendships wont be lost in the ether  Smiley

"The Inner self knows quite well the unity that exists'
                             ~Seth~
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 06:24:10 am »

Hmm SF Folded you say?
Invite our friends to join us here before they get lost.

We might just continue where we left off but in another space. Grin

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
sound
Spirit.

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2010, 05:08:19 am »

I forgot about this thread. I was going down the list and there I was waving to myself ...  well I am not sure if anyone else is aware of this but it looks like SF has folded. For the past week each time I have tried to log on (through my shortcut) it gives a 404 Not Found message ...when I try the URL it takes me to a plesk panel ... mmm it is a sad day in many ways if it has ended ... no warnings and no opportunity for members to retrieve email addys .. oh well ... it was a wonderful space Matt created and it served its purpose for many many people ...   

~Seth~
Comet
Spirit.

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2009, 01:42:43 pm »

Nice to see a reunion happening  Smiley

Heartwarming.

I love you guys.

Love ya too Eugene  Smitten

sound
Spirit.

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 06:02:39 am »

Medusa - Hiya Sound Wave ... Nice too meet you hun ... Sorry havent said hello before have had issues to deal with off board. Nice too see another new face, you need anything just ask hun
Medusa x

Hi there Medusa
Thank you for the welcome and your offer of support. I think we may have passed in the corridors of another community not a million miles away from here. One thing you can do for me if possible is tell me what the tip is for the tight tummy  2funny that add is doing my head in  watchit

~Seth~
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 12:30:05 am »

Nice to see a reunion happening  Smiley

Heartwarming.

I love you guys.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Comet
Spirit.

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2009, 05:27:59 pm »

Comet waves hello back to Sound!

Great to see ya again my sister! Missed ya  Smiley

Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2009, 07:27:38 am »

Wow ... lots of stuff going down here lol I am a mushroom ... so many familiar names   Coolsmiley   Azn
Greetings to all and one and thank you for the space Eugene (it says suspended not banned hehe what did ya do mon hahahaha you and your sex Eugene lol ) ... I look forward to catching up with some old friends and making new ones

Much gratitude and unabated attitude
Kate xxx

Hiya Sound Wave

Nice too meet you hun

Sorry havent said hello before have had issues to deal with off board

Nice too see another new face, you need anything just ask hun

Medusa x

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2009, 06:30:19 am »

Yeah my problem is that I assume people know me.

I can talk about sex or perversity like discussing pizza toppings or something. Anything in life. Get me a serial killer and I will discuss the pros and cons of his favourite killing styles without getting splattered yourself or getting attached enough to have any emotional reaction to it.  idiot2 I am detached enough for that and often when I state fact as I see it, the other sees judgment.

I must admit though that I find myself judging other things.  watchit Like judging anothers ability to understand me. Lately I like to draw a line early and say "you for you and me for me." I really dont feel I have the energy to have long explanations to people who would not understand it. But that's now. Tomorrow might be another story. Just push that fading button on my ego and have a looksee. Wink

The universe is really not concerned over who knows what so why should I? Grin

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
sound
Spirit.

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 05:40:38 am »

hehe Eugene
Thank you for your kind words brother ... good bad or indifferent my current work requires untold mediation (on many levels) and more than a little fancy footwork to keep me treading in the waters of wasted energy without whittling my own away lol so maybe I am not as fractured as I lead myself to believe lol
I would love the bank balance of an effective lawyer I can tell you  2funny
I like honesty too Eugene and have realized over the years that there are many unique brands or is that just me trying to individualize for the sake of allowing honesty to be 'revealed' over time with some folk ... will stop there and wait for you to catch me up ...

~Seth~
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 05:21:42 am »

Hahaha!!

Im not complaining Grin

"Women are often concerned about how men feel about their bodies when they get naked for the first time. I can assure you all we feel is grateful." Billy Crystal.

I like honest people. So my first rule is never to be offended about what is said in honesty. That promotes or encourages honesty to me. Its sad that some people feel I judge them. I never judge. To me nothing is an ego identity. Everything that happens only defines your current state of mind but your ego identity is forever in flux. It adapts to the moment.

For example I know you have a beautiful soul. No matter what you say inthe current moment can change that. I also think you would make a good lawyer or mediator LOL. I remember the days I admired your diplomacy.

I also think it was a great idea to start with personal threads first. 2funny Its nice to be able to just chat for sarters, instead of diving in debating.

I was so enjoying my sharings on your thread about freedom. My favorite topic. Right now that is what I miss the most on SF.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
sound
Spirit.

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 05:03:03 am »

Hey Eugene
Thank you for your warm welcome. That wasnt such a nice way to enter the forums was it .... spouting the word sex right from the onset. Apologies if I offend ... It is almost impossible to tell because what is offensive to one will be humorous/boring etc to some other soul ... and on the odd occasion, even down right enlightening to yet another.  You know, when I was younger I found it very difficult to even utter the word sex.  angel I was such a prude and those girls that spoke about sex like it was no different than discussing what nail polish they liked best, well we all knew what sort of girls they were did we not hahaha I always made sure I listened intently though, chewng on my nails ferociously on the fringe  alarm clock
Enough of that non sense ... what a groovy idea to provide everyone with their own space early in the peace ... and you also allow members to post their own images which is much appreciated. I am looking forward to contributing

Much peace and gratitude
Kate  Smiley

~Seth~
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 10:15:20 am »

Oh sound I am so happy to see you here. Warm welcome.

It so happened that I wanted to see what transpired in your freedom thread when I noticed I am banned. Remember on the other thread about a year ago someone posted a link to some site that deals with female ejaculation?

Well I went there and got the link and posted it in my post as I found it appropriate for the topic at hand. Nobody ever complained or banned anybody about it for a year.

I re- checked just now and the message I get is this.

"You have been banned for the following reason:
Posting of sexually inappropriate material for a family forum

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
sound
Spirit.

« on: December 06, 2009, 07:33:08 am »

Wow ... lots of stuff going down here lol I am a mushroom ... so many familiar names   Coolsmiley   Azn
Greetings to all and one and thank you for the space Eugene (it says suspended not banned hehe what did ya do mon hahahaha you and your sex Eugene lol ) ... I look forward to catching up with some old friends and making new ones

Much gratitude and unabated attitude
Kate xxx

~Seth~

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: