Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 16, 2024, 03:00:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

what is it?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what is it?  (Read 2119 times)
mac
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2009, 02:22:53 pm »

Haha!! Yes i'm with you.

Often in spirituality nothing is clearly defined. Every speaker has different meanings they attach to words. This confuses me too and often I don't know what word to use.

By "the other side" I mean the invisible world. Invisible to us. In quantum terms I can say a reality that is not in resonance match with this one. Some call it the astral. Ramtha Calls it the Infra red dimention because of its frequency.

With "interpret" I mean playing middle man or being eyes to te blind. Just like having a language interpreter interpreting the language you might not be able to hear with your ears.

Now in broader personal terms I think some people are not mediums but merely more sensitive to the unseen, more empathic or intuitive and they have to use a whole lot of interpreting to make sense even to themself, as to what they perceive. To me that is not a Medium in the true defintion.

More ultimately I believe a channel like JZ Knight is the ultimate medium. Where you surrender your body as a vessel or tool for the entity to use it like a puppet in order for the entity to express itself in our dimention.

"Often in spirituality nothing is clearly defined. Every speaker has different meanings they attach to words."  My view on that is it's down to a lack of thought and/or understanding.  Clarity is possible with a little effort, though - or at least one gets closer to a desired meaning.

I see "the other side" as you do.  I can also go with your meaning for "interpret" too.  I also like the "middle man" but I'd say 'middle person' or 'go-between'.

I could hardly agree with you more about this piece "Now in broader personal terms I think some people are not mediums but merely more sensitive to the unseen, more empathic or intuitive and they have to use a whole lot of interpreting to make sense even to themself, as to what they perceive. To me that is not a Medium in the true definition."

Somewhat unexpectedly, and surprisingly, I found myself agreeing with your definitions.  This past year has seen me having to adjust my thoughts about mediums and mediumship.  I slowly realised that it was unlikely that the world was out of step with me and my definitions!!  So I made a few accommodations but still find more psychics than mediums are evident...
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: