Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 05:09:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

what is it?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what is it?  (Read 2098 times)
mac
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2009, 12:59:52 pm »

"I don't understand the term "passing over" in the sense you've used it -"

John Edwards. Sylvia brown. Also in a good spiritualist church I know of. A speaker stands in front of the crowd and talks about the "invisible people" who came to talk to someone. Like my example of what happened to my Father.

Channelling is ultimately when the spirit lifts your spirit out of your body and places it somewhere on a park bech or somethign in the astral. Then uses your body to talk. JZ Knight and Sylvia Brown does this. They always don't have a clue what was said during the channel because they were not present.

Milder versions of this is when people "channel" entities ike the pleadeans or Ra or Toth, Kitumi , Tobias, or Abraham (Ester Hicks) Lizaris, Omni and chaneled teachers.

Grin

Your "passing over" is a term for what we just call 'platform mediumship'. 

Your 'channelling' appears to be 'deep trance' mediumship...

The lighter form of channelling you mention would be mediumship for teaching and guidance - deep or fairly-deep trance to convey the words of spiritually evolved teachers, mostly on spiritual issues

I forgot to say thank you - this has helped clarify a number of ongoing issues for me...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 01:11:49 pm by mac » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: