Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 19, 2024, 05:35:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

what is it?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what is it?  (Read 2070 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2010, 05:30:31 am »

Does it describe it to you in a way thaqt makes sense?

Its always so difficult to use words in to describe the invisible.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
mac
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2009, 05:21:56 am »

I like the dead people analogy as opposed to those living on earth..
Makes perfectly clear what is meant..
Not Spirits, Not ascended masters, just people experiencing the human dream that are not living on this earth.

Medusa i am curious.. The people do they just come up or do you have a tuning in process..

With Love,
Eelco
I would like to throw a bit of Quantum Physics in here.

When I talk to someone normally I see nothing in the beginning. As we talk and sit in each others electro magnetic fields I begin to "see" what the person is talking about. I normally see a lot more than what is spoken.

I believe that the person itself, the body sitting in front of me is MY medium. It connects me to the persons life story in resonance and then I begin to "see" the life. The person's energy gives me a frequency to tune in from where I can see their life and tune in to the people who are tuned into them.

In the same way I believe I am using them as a beacon to attract the people they want to see. Its like I am empowering them to shine on the astral plane. It is still up to the discarnate to appear or not. There is no guaranteeing that they will show.

Take note I don't label myself anything and I don't do anything conciously. It does not work for me that way. I simply spend time with my clients and then these things happen spontaneously (or not)

interesting account
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2009, 05:14:00 am »

Not Spirits, Not ascended masters, just people experiencing the human dream that are not living on this earth.

Medusa i am curious.. The people do they just come up or do you have a tuning in process..

With Love,
Eelco
I would like to throw a bit of Quantum Physics in here.

When I talk to someone normally I see nothing in the beginning. As we talk and sit in each others electro magnetic fields I begin to "see" what the person is talking about. I normally see a lot more than what is spoken.

I believe that the person itself, the body sitting in front of me is MY medium. It connects me to the persons life story in resonance and then I begin to "see" the life. The person's energy gives me a frequency to tune in from where I can see their life and tune in to the people who are tuned into them.

In the same way I believe I am using them as a beacon to attract the people they want to see. Its like I am empowering them to shine on the astral plane. It is still up to the discarnate to appear or not. There is no guaranteeing that they will show.

Take note I don't label myself anything and I don't do anything conciously. It does not work for me that way. I simply spend time with my clients and then these things happen spontaneously (or not)

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2009, 05:04:23 am »

I try not too use the term "dead-people" rather "passed-over"....................

As their life bodies on this planet have died away, but they are still here around us in spirit-form ..............

Medusa xx

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
mac
Spirit.

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2009, 04:27:55 am »

Never wrong dear mac..

With Love,
Eelco

I wish that was so.... Grin Grin Cheesy
Catsquotl
Spirit.

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2009, 04:25:48 am »

Never wrong dear mac..

With Love,
Eelco

Lets keep a light burning
mac
Spirit.

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2009, 04:23:59 am »

Does discarnate not also imply all those that never have and maybe never will experience an incarnation on earth?

With Love,
Eelco

My understanding - and certainly the way I use the word - is that it simply means someone not alive on earth.....  If I'm wrong, I'll have to find an alternative... Sad
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2009, 04:19:07 am »

Does discarnate not also imply all those that never have and maybe never will experience an incarnation on earth?

With Love,
Eelco

mac
Spirit.

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2009, 04:04:12 am »

With Love,
Eelco

Using 'incarnate' and 'discarnate' avoids saying 'dead people' who we know are not actually dead but live on elsewhere...

The words are rather old-fashioned but do have the advantage that we avoid saying dead
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2009, 04:00:48 am »

With Love,
Eelco

Hiya Eelco

Sorry am in and out sometimes, as what with working long hrs, dont forget to PM me as well, if you need me  Wink

Anyway as you was asking .....................

When I am 'open' as we say...............the people/spirits/ghosts whatever you prefer calling them, do have a tuning in process...........

As I do meditate for a while before I do a demo, but then also even when just talking to someone about spiritualsum ...........I can also become 'open' as well (which isnt always good good you to stay 'open' all the time)............

Medusa xx

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2009, 03:51:42 am »

With Love,
Eelco

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2009, 09:23:59 pm »

I would also not call them "dead people" HAhahaha!!

What can you call them? I like to use terms that describe so I might say. "Bodyless people." or peoples spirits.

Note by the way that people do not have to be dead to appear. Also note that we have seven bodies and the one that chooses to go and appear to you could be doing it on its own. Especially people who don't have it all together. Evil Love the Pun.

People who have not integrated all their personalities tend to have more subconcious wanderings than those who have.

I often hear. "That medium was a charlatan because my brother is not dead. " I feel charlatans and fake people. I am sure we all do when we listen to our silence. That is normally my first clue and then Charlatans behaviours are often a predictable typical dead giveway. Grin

There are charlatans but I have come across the occasion where a good psychic saw a living person and were ridiculed for it.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
mac
Spirit.

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2009, 04:41:19 pm »

Mediumship - what is it? 

Define, please, what it is to you....

Hiya Guys

MMMMM good topic and as being a "Medium" myself should be able to give you how I feel a "Medium" is lov ................

Someone once asked me many yrs ago what I do................and for some strange reason the first thing that came outta my mouth was "I see and talk to dead people", yes odd thing to say and I dont use that saying anymore..........................

I can see people that have passed-over from this side to the other................and talk direct to them at times....

I also have a "Guide" called Totom, that talks to me often, and spirits come through him to talk to me, when I have been doing "Demo's" or being on "Platform" ..............

I can sense, see, feel hear and smell sometimes when spirit;s are around me...............

I also see peoples inner-self..................I can go back in it and see things can have some significates to them and them alone ...............

Medusa

So may I summarise this to see if I've understood correctly? 

You are able to see - and sometimes speak to - discarnates?  You've also mentioned Totom who you consider to be your guide helping you to communicate with other discarnates as a platform medium?  Would I be correct in thinking that in these scenarios, you are acting as an evidential medium - a go-between helping folks here to communicate with folks (relatives, friends) 'over there'?

When you mention seeing people's 'inner selves', do you mean you are auric reading?  Not, then, a 'go-between', simply a viewer of the person(s) aura allowing you a glimpse of their personal situations?

Is that a fair summary?

Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2009, 03:46:54 pm »

Mediumship - what is it? 

Define, please, what it is to you....

Hiya Guys

MMMMM good topic and as being a "Medium" myself should be able to give you how I feel a "Medium" is lov ................

Someone once asked me many yrs ago what I do................and for some strange reason the first thing that came outta my mouth was "I see and talk to dead people", yes odd thing to say and I dont use that saying anymore..........................

I can see people that have passed-over from this side to the other................and talk direct to them at times....

I also have a "Guide" called Totom, that talks to me often, and spirits come through him to talk to me, when I have been doing "Demo's" or being on "Platform" ..............

I can sense, see, feel hear and smell sometimes when spirit;s are around me...............

I also see peoples inner-self..................I can go back in it and see things can have some significates to them and them alone ...............

Medusa

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2009, 12:24:29 am »

The pleasure is mine.

I appreciate your sceintifc way of thinking. It earths me. I need to be earthed once in a while.  Smiley

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: