Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 07:05:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Alexandria's Library

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandria's Library  (Read 1108 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2010, 04:33:20 am »

Yeah it really does something to your heart and your energies.
My Psychologist a few years back is a Professor in Psychology and also an isoteric and  spiritual counsellor. Can you ask for more? She used to have free meditations every Friday after work and one Saturday a month.

She used to come up with a lot of innovative meditations like dancing and moving meditations. One day we had to open our hearts and contemplate only love. She played that cd and we were all in an in-love haze after a while. When break time came we all suddenly became intimate like lovers. We weren't afraid to touch and hug one another like strangers normally are. We suddenly saw the person behind the mask and we felt the collective oneness. It was amaising. Grin

Its like in love we saw ourselves all as one being.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2010, 01:37:54 pm »

Eugene, I found that on youtube a month ago, and I totally agree with you, Deepak and Friends really made the poetry come alive. 

Am thinking I need to make a trip to Amazon.com for a purchase:D

Everything comes gradually and at its appointed hour.  Ovid
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2010, 09:16:03 pm »

YOu must find "A Gift of love"

Rumi poetry on love. It is beautifully presented on a cd by Deepak Chopra.

Its intoxicating.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2010, 04:59:06 pm »

Hello all:)

Well, have taken a little hiatus as had nothing of much wit or importance to say.  Nicholas is still waiting for surgery, so we will see how that goes.  He does so well however and I attribute that to all the lovely people sending him healing.  Blessings and many thanks to you all.

I guess the only new thing in my area would be that I've take to reading Rumi poetry.  It's truly beautiful.

I hope that today finds anyone who reads well and happy.

Alexandria

Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2009, 12:11:18 am »

Okies lots to talk about now.

Binramii,

Sweetie thank you for such kind words! They make so much sense.  Yes with my 3rd I had a lot of unresolved stuffs going on and when I first found out I was pregnant I was anything but happy about it.  Things were not what I wanted them to be at the time and I had to take a long hard look and truly make myself want my baby. I wouldn't do with out him now.  Thank you for explaining that so well.  As for regret... I really don't, but I also will try and talk to girls that age and younger who want to jump into a marriage.  I figure if my words are to sink in and change their minds they will when it's meant to happen.

Eugene,

Hmm okay.. I might want to try and look at indigo descriptions. I do see what you mean about knowing someone is lying.  I can spot a lie anywhere and it has gotten me into trouble more than once. I'm not sure I want to be labeled, but I want to see what an indigo is.  Also, I"m trying really hard not to pin hopes on this or that making me happy.  Getting the degree, writing this or that, etc.  Goals won't make me happy, I'll just need to set another one.

I do agree also that everything is a lesson and should be taken as such.  Sometimes they are bitter pills to swallow but you'll be better for it in the morning.

Smitten Smitten Smitten  You guys are lovely thank you so much.

Binramii
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

Now is the life where we can to be all that we are

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2009, 11:45:36 pm »

Thank you Eugene for your humbling words! Smitten

We are truly blessed in this life if we let go of the how, why, what, when or whom and we just allow all to be.
No one knows better than where our life should be heading than the Light.
We have to trust and have faith in the Light and the path in which we are guided to follow.

Now at this time in the Earth's journey we are only going forward.
All paths lead us to the future and the Light shows us the way in which we need to walk.
Blessings

Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the infinite Universe to you.
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2009, 11:28:57 pm »

Oh what beauty.

I always appreciated Binrami because she has a way to bring light in with her words.

What she says is true ofcourse. I would have explained it to  you in Tarot terms as the meaning of "the chariot" card that often reminds us that even though we get what we want and even though what happens had to happen it can be a bumpy ride. Grin

I like to read it because it gives me hopes to know that no matter how tough it gets, the pendulum always swings across to the positive and or easy again. If I cannot find the lesson in my hardship I duck and lay low untill things turn for the better again.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Binramii
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

Now is the life where we can to be all that we are

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2009, 11:07:52 pm »

Hi Alexandria,
Sounds like with your first pregnancy you were picking up the blocks and energies around your first child and from your description of your delivery I feel there was intense energy that did not want your her to be born - hense also why your abilities were blocked at the time to prevent you from releasing the energies that were trying to stop her birth.
As you shared she has great gifts and obviously has come to you to help you realise your potential as well.

I too do not care for labels.
Labels segregate and put pressure on people to conform.
They are also a source of guilt and anxiety.

I much prefer the teaching that we look apon children like they have been to school one more year than us. They come through with more knowing and wisdom because they have had a few more incarnations than us.
We must remember that they are infinite beings of Light in little bodies and they have chosen their incarnations and the people they incarnated with.

At this time in our Earth's evolution our children often come to us to 'wake us from our slumber' or push us further along our path.
We must see them as the spiritual teachers that they are and allow their voices to be heard.
One of their greatest teachings is to respect their decisions, listen for their lessons and mentor their path.
Often at times I feel my two little teachers parenting my journey in this life!!

Also too at this time much that had blocked humanity remembering and connecting to Light wisdom has been released so the new incarnates are finding it easier to continue their work and remember their wisdom.

Do not regret your marriage timing. I feel that it has happened as Divinely intended so that these children could come to you at this time.
Everything has spiritual purpose. It is up to us to trust in this knowing.

Sometimes it feel like the Light may push us into situations that we were not really intending to experience at the time.
Know always that the Light knows already your potential and your path and only pushes you when you need to be pushed.

If we live each moment with the knowing that we are forever held in the hand of the Divine, we let go of unnecesary energy that holds us from seeing the Light that fills our life.
If you had not married when you did, you may not have these 3 wise souls with you at this time to help you journey forward.
The reasons for you marrying when you did may be because these 3 souls needed to come to you at this time in your life.
Blessings
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 11:27:58 pm by Binramii » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the infinite Universe to you.
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2009, 05:29:16 pm »

Best to tap te guilt out with EFT

Wayne Dyer talks about the cycles in ones life. Begins with idealizing. "as soon as I get that degree. THEN ill be ok." The degree happens and "That was not so cool, maybe when I get married Yeah that will do it". Nope. "Maybe when I get a child. " You get the child and you still feel unfulfilled and then you idealize again "Maybe another child" Nope "Ok how about another degree?" You get the degree but no joy. "Ok a divorce. As soon as I get out of this damm marraige."

To make life easier you idealize that some future event will make it better. When the event arrives you feel dissapointed and you start idealizing again. But you keep chasing illusions and piling up more on your plate and it is not going to help you at all.

What I did. This was easier for me than for most because I was born a rebel to soceity.

I said: Unconditional love. What is it really? To have no conditions. I mean what is love? Corintheans, Kalhill Gibran. When I learned love I cleared my mindspace and said "Ok now I will measure every descision I make in the light of unconditional love and unconditional acceptance. From a blank slate as if I was the first person on this planet. I started building my moral creed. It was simple.

If unconditional love is prevalent then........... and I put every situation in life and stripped it bare to build it up with new morals. YOu won't believe how different the world looked after that.

So be sure you are not in that cycle. Looking for external things to make your internal happy.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2009, 04:59:10 pm »

I've never really tried to label my children crystal or star children.  For that matter I avoid it when people label me an indigo.  Therefore, what exactly are the crystal and the star children?

I was slow to accept that I am indigo. I did not study it because I did not want to believe it about myself. After all we try not to get egotistical about these things. Then one day someone handed me a profile of an indigo personality and my jaw dropped. It was looking like the profile my Psyciatrist drew up for me about me.

Indigos are the myth busters or the illusion smashers. We know when people lie to us and we often have a few "abilities." Mine is healing and Clkaircognizance whatever. I healed before I could do Reiki and sometimes I "know" things I could not have known. I might use an example to tell a story and my client would say that this was exactly the case. My mind made up example turned out to be reality.

But our main task is to filter the delusions your "gaurdians" are feeding you. We are the real myth busters. Our job is to try to unmask a lot of false teachings and prophets and leaders. To take false truths that people believe in and to break it down and show them more real truth.That is why I created the "Indigo Mission " part on this forum. It is my attempt to educate people to the fact that they are being lied to. It is tough because you have to face ridicule and often you have "planted" people in the opposition. People who are supposed to enforce the lie. I think one of them banned me or was influential in the process.

Following indigo then we get crystal and other star children. They all come with a personality type that assists in preparing us to adapt to new vibrations as the earth speeds up to 5th dimention. But I think we will live in 4th for a while first.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2009, 03:54:02 pm »

Okay, I opened what some would call a can or worms discussing women over in the Where do we Come From? thread  Tongue

Personally for me, I know I married for all the wrong reasons. I had this perfect vision, I would get married, have kids, raise them, be a soccer mom, do the PTA, and money would just allllll come to me and all would be perfect.  Reality is a funny thing sometimes lol

I had my first child 7 months after marrying, she was premature and we both nearly passed on. That wasn't part of the picket fence and perfect home part, believe me.  Next, I'm having this desire to give up my job and I'm a stay at home mother.  I have another child only 20 months after my first and I'm still in this thinking that more children will make me happy.  More money will make it easier... Something changes though in 2008.... call it an awakening, a shift, universe kicking my... whatever it was I see something.  I'm sorry I didn't go to college, I'm sorry I quit my job, and I'm sorry I am seen by so many as only a stay at home mother. I look at myself and see my individuality is gone.  There has to be some balance?  Yes?  Surely I can be a wife, mother, and have my own self still intact?

Well... I'm working my way out of the box right now. I'm back in school amid huge protests from people in my life and I'm on the way to making many more changes.  Being a mother is beautiful, I do love it. I love my children, but there is more really.  I believe that men and women can have relationships, even monogamous ones, but that jealousy, anger, and fear are the things that destroy that kind of sharing.  Money, a perfect car or house... those things won't make you happy, someone who shares with you rather than tries to absorb you is what will help one keep their individuality.

And you are right Eugene, the guilt... I cannot even begin to count the amount of times I've been called selfish this year, just this past week.  I feel guilty for wanting to go to school!  That is something I logically know is ridiculous but it's with me all the same.  It is like society cannot breath unless they throw a healthy dose of guilt at one another.

Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2009, 02:06:16 pm »

I hadn't thought of him that way.  My oldest has visions already at 4 years of age.  She shares many of them.  My second child is the most sensitive person I've ever met to energy and emotions of others.  My third... he at only 2 1/2 months is the calmest baby I've ever been around.  He cries only for food and what not. He has always had his eyes wide open and anyone who sees him instantly stops to talk to him. I've never seen so many people make over a baby as they do with my son.  Complete strangers stop in their tracks and start asking questions about him, not just the usual.. "oh your baby is so cute," way.

I don't want to sound braggy, it's just something I've not experienced before.  Magnetism is what I would call it.  People gravitate towards him almost the moment he comes into a room.

I've never really tried to label my children crystal or star children.  For that matter I avoid it when people label me an indigo.  Therefore, what exactly are the crystal and the star children?

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2009, 01:53:00 pm »

Sometimes when you bring a crystal or star child into the world it changes you. angel

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2009, 11:55:32 am »

When I was pregnant, it seemed all of the the "abilities" that I had faded a bit.  Seeing people or things that could happen to them, ceased, I rarely heard what I call my angels, and I was overly anxious to a point it almost had me questioning my sanity.  Some was hormonal, some was emotional from a situation, but as far down as I got at times, as often as I felt like giving many things up, I wonder if I went through that proverbial "Dark Night of the Soul."

Nothing made sense, I would go from anger to sadness, then hope to happiness followed by another round of the anger and sadness.  I almost wondered if I was going to develop some kind of deep seeded depression.  Then again maybe I was just crazy and I'd never heard angels, seen visions or dreams, and was just a bit on the crazy side idiot2

Following my 3rd child's birth recently.... everything is more vivid.  If I see, the colors are amazing, if I hear things are crystal clear if I tune in, and there is more calm and patience than not.  It's like some kind of transformation, that's still taking place, but the amount of relief and clarity returning is amazing. 

Just early this morning going back to bed, I could swear that my husband had left his television on.  The voices were so clearly talking about this event that was happening.  I went into the room and there was no television and the voices continued.  Before, I would consider this me having one of my crazy moments, now I'm getting more comfy in my own skin.   Smitten

Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2009, 11:36:22 am »

I went through a period earlier this year that I'm not proud of but it helped me see a lot of myself for what I was and what I'd rather would be.  I was simply looking for some quotes on patience to put up as my msn message actually and when I found this one...something clicked.  I refer to it often to put me back in a present mind and know that what comes will be as it should and all I need will gradually be given.    Smiley Smitten

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: