Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 12:29:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Cosmic Ordering

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cosmic Ordering  (Read 254 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 04:03:31 am »

Haha!!  Cheesy I just bought myself a pair of reading glasses.. Grin What a pleasure. Now I can enjoy this once more.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 10:45:36 pm »

Goodnes!!

This is great stuff.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
ixchel
« on: October 03, 2009, 04:24:18 am »

This info comes from the Cosmic Ordering Website which is comprehensive source of info about Cosmic Ordering and even has a 'Put your order in' page

Cosmic Ordering Website

7 Principles of Cosmic Ordering

#1 Decide What You Want
This is perhaps the most challenging part of the process, knowing what you really want and never has the term "be careful what you wish for... You might get it!" been more relevant. To help you work out what you might want, review the questions on the what to order page.

#2 Make Your Orders Positive
Make your orders positive, present tense and personal. This is very important, avoid negative words like not and no, instead try to phrase your request positively in terms of the things you want. Keep your orders personal to yourself, order only beneficial things. Placing hateful, negative or vengeful orders are likely to backfire, so keep your orders coming from a loving place of the heart.

#3 Order In the way that works for YOU
To each, their own. Every person is unique and each person has a different sense of their connection to the Universe. Place your orders in any way that suits you. Many people like some ritual or other mood to accompany and empower their orders. Do whatever is right for you.

#4 Trust the Process.
Trust the process of Cosmic ordering. It is often best to start with simple orders, like a parking space or something similar until you build sufficient trust and understanding of the process. Part of this is letting go and leaving the Cosmos to deliver your order in the best possible way and at the perfect moment for you. It is in our nature that we try to control everything around us, but it is important not to be to prescriptive as to HOW our order is going to be delivered and relaxed about the timeline. If we attempt to, we simply interfere and restrict the creative possibilities open to the Universe to deliver our order.

#5 Trust your Inner Wisdom
Allow your inner wisdom to guide you in your choices. Trust yourself to place the perfect order for yourself one that states what you want and perhaps when you think you might want it delivered. But an order that strikes the right balance between action and allowing. You must allow the Universe to bring you your order, this means letting go of all anxiety and holding complete belief that the Cosmos will deliver for you, but at the same time being open, aware and ready to take the opportunities that the universe may bring you as part of its delivery.

#6 You Deserve It
You deserve to have a wonderful life, believe it, live it. The universe is infinitely abundant and we all deserve our good. Accept that you deserve good things; if you cannot bring yourself to believe that you deserve good things, it becomes difficult to ask for them with an open and honest heart. Whilst the words of your Cosmic Order might say "I have a beautiful car!", your thoughts might be "I don't deserve it." ... that message is your true belief and that is what the Cosmos will deliver. When you place your order, know that you do deserve it.

#7 Acknowledge Your Successes
Feel gratitude when your Orders are delivered, recognise the amazing power of the process. Even if you suspect that your delivery may just have been a coincidence, recognize also that what your requested WAS delivered. Recognising and rejoicing in your ordering success will serve to reinforce your belief and therefore the success of your future orders!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: