Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 11:43:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Responsible Manifestation?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Responsible Manifestation?  (Read 539 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2009, 03:11:12 pm »

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,742.msg7086.html#new

YOu don't need to know more than what you learn from these vids to make it work for you.

Try this one. The tapping.com one or the self esteem one is the most typical routine. I did the self esteem and the financialk prosperity one and suddenly deep issues fixed themself.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2009, 01:07:42 pm »

I hold him to my chest and have since I was allowed to take him out of his crib at the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.  The most noticeable improvement I have to say was how he suddenly just stopped needing a feeding tube.  Every doctor comments that he progresses more than he should be.  He was born full term and "should" have been premature, he was a healthy weight and "should" have been underdeveloped.  All the things he "should" be he isn't.  Some nurses even commented that he did not even look sick once the first surgery was completed.  I take this as a sign that he is determined to heal and that something I'm doing, even the instinctive holding him to my heart so many hours a day, is working.

We will know more the 15th of December as to what is ahead for him. I'm confident his ventricle has grown even more actually.

I'm trying to find exactly where the info on EFT here at spiritquest.  Healing section obviously but is there some kind of pdf download of a course layout somewhere?

Everything comes gradually and at its appointed hour.  Ovid
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2009, 04:45:40 am »

Yeah I also did my Reiki II

It benefits my clients more than it does me. I was convinced to do Reiki to enable me to channel healing energy that just happened spontaneously with me sometimes.

What changed the world for me personally on a self healing level was EFT. I am very passionate about it but I also know its one og those things you cannot enforce on someone. They have to wait for the right moment to do it fully, motivated from te inside. Just like me. I heard about it a long time ago and even did the course but it did not stick tilll years later. This year.

Ofcource as EFT improves me by going through my drity laundry and washing and ironing it, I improve and my energy improves and thus my clients benefit from that too.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2009, 12:49:45 am »

I got my own fastest results with EFT. You can do it on other people too. They don't even have to know what youre doing or how it works.

Just hold the little one close to your heart whenever as much as you can. The doctors might cancel the surgery.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2009, 12:22:12 am »

I'm going to look into EFT then on the site.  I'm not quite as drawn to it as I am quantum touch right now.  Truth be told I'd love to take a reiki class, but will make time for that someday.

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 12:02:31 am »

There is enough info here on EFT. We have whole thread with videos and all.

Quantum touch is another kettle of fish. I did the coarse only to be able to summarize it into knowing that your mind does the work. It puts the healing information in your electro magtetic field for the other body to "pick up"

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 11:43:14 pm »

Yes, that's my biggest problem.  I have to allow myself to be me.  Mistakes, learning, all of it.

I try to observe myself remotely. See myself through another pair of eyes.   Kind of hard right now but it will get better.

There's that EFT stuffs again.  Another thing I keep hearing about.  Quantum Touch and EFT.... will have to get some literature on them.

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2009, 11:09:34 pm »

Hmmmm

Allowance.

Allow yourself to be yourself and then observe yourself. We are lead to believe that we are not responsible as we grow up. Maybe we weren't but its time we take a long look in the mirror and realize that we are adults now.

The memory of all and sundry who ever told us that we need to be watched and controlled when we were young is keeping is from trusting ourself in the present. We can let go now and realize we grew up.

Tapping it out with EFT works wonders for me to quickly dissolve these memory energies and to restore myself.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 10:48:06 pm »

That's a really good way of thinking. 

Nothing like missing a turn, saying what you feel, or trying something new will end the world.  It'll still be turning even after whatever you say or do.

Ahh but trust in self.  That's a hard one for me right now..... But it's also a learning journey getting there finding that trust in myself and others.

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 09:57:40 pm »

I found so many times that things work out anyway. I make that my affirmation lately. "Things work out ANYWAY" (it does not have to be MY way.) Grin

Yesterday I became angtious (damm the spelling surfing) and impatient on my way through traffic Jams to a client and suddenly I asked. Why are you angtious? (The traffic doesn't care) I realized that I will still get to my client and do whatever needs to be done even if I was late the world will not end. I will still go home tonight and have a nice meal and sleep in my bed tonight no matter what happens. The sun will go down on its own and rise again the next day no matter what happens. This made me calm.

With children or animals I also found many times that when you just let them or leave them (but snoop on them Evil) they will do the right thing anyway. Our fears that they might not do the right thing turns us into control freaks. Oftenwe plant the seed in their subconcious by telling them what NOT to do. Then they do it because of what we said.

Trust people. Trust yourself. Trust that the universe and nature was not set up by some dodo. Everything works out when everyone follows their natural desires to "be" what they are.

Smitten

If I havent said it before let me say it now. I love you people. I am grateful to have you in my universe. Smitten

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 09:35:33 pm »

I really like these answers.  I believe that universe provides as it works with us on the higher level, not just what we wish for in our 3D minds.  Now, don't get me wrong, I am not unsympathetic to those who have lost people in their lives or want them back, but things do happen for a reason. Our feelings change, we grow apart, we vibrate at different levels, the path changes, so many things could be happening.

Letting go of control isn't easy but everyone I talk to who suggests it is always calm and generally enjoy the life.  Those who suggest letting universe work out the details while we ask for a thing and ask for others to be compensated in kind generally are living the way the wish and have anything they could truly want and need.

Hmm... I'll work on the control one. Things that tend to threaten me are the things I tend to try and control the most.

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 12:22:43 am »

You raise a good point.
I will just dive right in to the heart of it and we can converse on it later if its off the mark.

You see the more we want to be control freaks the more we are creating from Ego.

What do you really want? To love and be loved? That's the core of your desire right? Well why cant we just say that, and let the universe work on the details. That person we sometimes fantasize about is only a model representing what we want. We dont really WANT that person. People cannot be owned. Who knows where they hide the chainsaw? Grin  But EGO wants that person.

YOu may or may not influence anothers reality. It depends on how weak they are and how strong you are in your authentic self. But when you win the battle of wills do you think you will have waht you wanted? A puppet and you being the puppeteer? No joy in that.

So to summarise this I would say we need to do this. : Think on what you want in the absense of People places things times and events. "I want this thing" only. I dont care how the universe turns as long as it results in giving me this thing. I want it because I CAN. At the same time allow the world to have whatever IT wants. What do other people want? They can have it because they CAN. There are no conditions. So detach from the world and connect in your mind to that one thing you DO want.

If you selfishly only pic that thing you want, the universe will work it in a way that benefits everyone. But when you want to control half of the process,you might never get it because then it would involve too much other creations that you dont have enough control over.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

« on: December 09, 2009, 03:43:56 pm »

When we practice manifestation, cosmic ordering, we are doing it consciously.  We are asking for something we need or want.  I wonder at times, however, what happens when what we want involves others in a more personal way?

What if we are picturing this perfect scene with a person we wish was our lover, spouse, friend, etc.?  What if we are so focused on our desires we forget to let universe co create and we ignore what the other person wishes as well?  I've been wondering about this lately as so many people are begging to find their twinflames/soul partners.  Some find the person they believe to be their other half, and when this person no longer wishes to be associated with them, they sit and attempt to manifest their reappearance in their lives.  By using so much energy to focus on this other person do we hinder them or hurt them in someway?  Even inadvertently? 

Like anyone I would find the perfect perfect relationship, be it romantic, family, or friend amazing to share with someone, but if that someone has a wish to move on and no longer connect with me, should I sit and beg universe for their return?  This is where I wonder about creating and manifesting as we speak often of letting others go, flowing with the tides of life, and that letting go is the greatest form of unconditional love.  Yet, many turn around and will tell a person hurting from a loss that they must focus on this person, and manifest them back into their lives.

This is just something I ponder at times as I believe we all have our own free will, but the power of universe coexists with that making manifestation a possible interference if one party wishes freedom and another tries desperately to hold on to them.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: