Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 19, 2024, 05:03:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Binramii's humble sharing

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Binramii's humble sharing  (Read 1674 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2009, 11:49:21 pm »

I too would love to see what is born from this.

Cat. You might want to share with us the changes you feel and observe in yourself as you go through this process.

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2009, 07:20:12 am »

Dear Binramii,

I am very interested..
I e-mailed you to ask for specifics...

with Love
Eelco

Lets keep a light burning
Binramii
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

Now is the life where we can to be all that we are

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2009, 07:02:31 am »

Most of my work is distant work at this time.
This work is very sacred work and I do distant work in my healing space, with a lighted candle, incense and crystals. As I said it usually takes me between 2-3 hours to complete the work.
I then email my cients between a 4 and 8 page summary of the work outlining the blocks found and the healing asked for.
I also outline their past lives and any other healing messages needed to complete the work.

If you are interested in this work Eelco please feel free to contact me for some more information.

Blessings

Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the infinite Universe to you.
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2009, 02:48:03 am »

Dear Binramii,

Wow what an amazing healing you are bringing to this world..
Thank you for Being.....

Is it possible to do this without seeing your client?

If so Would you go the distance with me on this forum.
For healing and educational purposes?

I would love to see how a being such as myself goes through there earth experiences, see the harm and the healing and maybe learn how it all fits into the bigger scheme of life..
I don't mind to have it all out on a public forum as I feel sharing en showing a process like this could be benificial to everyone who reads such a process...

With Love,
Eelco

Binramii
Spirit.

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2009, 02:24:04 am »

Dear Eelco -It sounds like you are doing some amazing work!!

I was clinically dead when I was reminded of my higher purpose.
Remembering how to do this work took me about 2 years of learning - and the work constantly evolved and increases as more Light flows on Earth. As this happens more Light gifts are restored that we can use in this work.

There are not many people who do this work at the moment - although there are many who are remembering these gifts and incorporating them into their spiritual work as we speak!

I only know of 2 ways in which to find the past life blocks with another person.
One is through asking the Divine Parents where the blocks are and one is seeing or feeling the blocks in another person.

Before I begin working with another person I do a full diagnosis of their being.
I have a diagnosis card that I go through that looks at :

Addictions
Allergies and sensitivities
Chakras
Past Body system dsyfunctions
Past Infectious agents
Vitamins and minerals
Land - if you have been a native being and were harmed in your past because of your spirituality the land you were harmed on also holds the harm and needs to be healed,
Miasms - the homeopathic genetic physical disorder potential
Emotional blocks with - childhood, adolescence, adulthood, relationships, Mothers, Fathers, Abuse, Abandonment, Loss, Control and ego,
Past NL energies - curses, ties etc
Attachments - physical body and Light body
Each specific past life  for blocks
Native incarnations
Past Universal incarnations,
Entities - Physical and Universal
Specific global work
Ancestors
Conception and pregnancy
Acute issues with the body - infections, body function, blood imbalances
Cancer potential and growths
Herbal medicine and Vitamin and mineral requirements - which I ask to be sent to the client etherically.
And any specific issues my clients wish me to look at.

To find the blocks I ask the Divine Parents where the blocks are with the person and then note them on my diagnosis card.

When I begin the work with my client I firstly place reverse healing protection around all non-light with their being and around their work. I then cleanse their being, home, family and land restoring Light and protecting their Light and raising their vibrational energy to do the work.

If I am working one on one with the client, I then place crystals and shells on around and under their being as guided by the Divine Parents. I then work on my diagnosis card issues.  Once I have finished releasing these I then work on checking the physical body to ensure there was nothing missed or other work pending. I do this by 'seeing' where the blocks are. I am guided by the Divine Parents to specific areas on the physical body that are the manifestations of the wounds with the spiritual self. I often feel these in my body before I see them in my clients.

When I do distant work I still place crystals etherically as guided and then I feel the pains in my body indicating the wounds of the spirit for release. My sister-in-law and I have a chart that indicates the physical body wounds and the meaning of these as spiritual wounds. For example - pain or injury of the right shoulder joint indicates a spiritual block to empowerment.
My sister-in-law is a remedial massage therapist and Personal trainer. She has always been able to see blocks in a person's muscles and body. She uses past life block release to release sports people from repeatitive injuries.

To release the wounds I ask the Divine Parents to send various healing energies to the person to release the energies that created the wounds, heal the wounds and restore the flow of Light into their being.
If I feel resistance from the other parties connected to the past life block - the other beings that caused the harm or placed the blocks with the person I am working with - then I send Love, Light healing and unconditional forgiveness to these beings to allow release. If I am working one on one with my clients then I get them to do this in the work.

As the pain subsides I know the wound is healed and I can feel the Light flowing through their being again.
Pain is an indicator of a block to the flow of Light.

I am also blessed with healing breath - I release energy by breathing - the Greeks call it ximethgussi (sorry about the spelling). I did not know that was what it is called but many Greek healing women use this action to do their work.
I was re-gifted this healing gift so my hands could be free to hold and place crystals while I work.
I feel tension in my body as I encounter the block - along with the pain and then I breath as the healing is being sent to the client until I feel a release in the tension in my body and feel the Light flowing again.
My sister, sister-in-law and a few of my clients that I have mentored have also received again this gift.

As I work with each block if I still feel that it is not released then I know that I need to send more healing energies to complete the release and restoration.

For spiritual wounds, the purpose of the work is to find the physical indicators of the spiritual wounds, lift the wound that was held with the spirit/Light self/higher self - but manifest in the physical and then restore the flow of Light from the spirit/LIght self/higher self to the physical body. In this way I feel the wounds with the spirit and work on this level to do this work - not on the level of the physical body. Working on the physical body alone only puts a bandaid on the wound.

I use healing gifts from all my pasts and the new global healing energies that we are being gifted with at this time. By using these gifts the person I work with does not feel discomfort or pain as the energies are released and Light is restored.
Some of these healing energies include; Avalon Healing, Essences, Crystal energies, Light Healing, Elemental healing, Mother Earth Healing and Ocean healings of which there are 20.
Colour healing is also amazing as well as the newer gifts of Star Healing and Phoenix Nebula healing.

After all blocks are released and healed then I move onto restoration.
I work to restore;
the complete connection of the higher self/Light self/ Light body with the physical body,
Full restored function of the pineal gland,
Full restored flow of the Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine throught their total being,
Full restored function of all the chakras and gifting of the new chakras,
Reconnection to the wisdom of their ancestors and past lives,
Reconnection to past Light work and knowing
Reconnection to all Light
Restoration of their Divine Intended Path and Purpose
and restoration and increase of their vibrational energy (the amount of Light in their physical form).

I give my clients a full detailed summary of the all their diagnosis and the blocks that were released. I also give them the crystals they need to help the healing be completed, healing essence, affirmations, healing cards, spiritual oils and incense to complete the healing and help them learn from what was healed.

The work usually takes between 2-3 hours and I do not charge for my work.
When I first started to do this work about 10 years ago, it could take up to 3 sessions of 4 hours each!!!!!!

Even though I may see what harm came to them in their past I am very rarely guided to share this with my clients - unless there is further healing needed or someone else is connected to the work.

Everyone's work is connected to other people's work. It is very common for blocks to not be completely released until all members of one family have had their work done. We incarnate with those that we have significant pasts with in order to connect to the blocks between us for healing.

I can feel that in the coming year so much more will be brought to the work and the work will again be faster and much more informative.
Blessings

« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 02:32:04 am by Binramii » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2009, 11:33:06 pm »

Hi Binramii could you share the proces of past life block removal?
I know you were clinicaly dead when you remembered this, I hope there is a way around that <smily goes here>

What I did until now was sort of find a past life experience for myself using visioning and pendulooming techniques and then visualise forgiveness for that situation from all sides..

It does not feel quite right to do it that way for others though as for me this was an intuitive process and the stories were put together over a period of days/weeks where i would lay LoL- and animal medicine cards, vision, think about it, use muscle testing and pendulum to verify what would fit and what would not...

WIth Love
Eelco
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 11:35:15 pm by Catsquotl » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2009, 01:41:33 am »

Beautiful  Smitten

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Binramii
Spirit.

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2009, 06:54:10 pm »

I just had to share this amazing image!

At this time we are being blessed by the return of the Goddess energy to help us with the learnings in the coming year that will brighten our Light.
This energy will be the paramount energy that will help the world release from ego.
It is the active energy of the Mother Earth and by drawing on this energy we are actually restoring our connection to the Earth and our purpose with Her.
When we live in oneness with the Mother ego has no place on our path.

The Dragon is a protector of Light.
Dragon energy has always worked to maintain the flow of Light on Earth.
So I love the imagery in this picture and it's holiday blessing!
Enjoy!

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2009, 08:44:57 am »

Yes.

Giving is its own reward. (Says the giving heart.)

The joy of seeing the joy in the receiver's eyes. The "soulshine" you feel when a happy soul brightens up with gratitude. The lightness you feel when you lift anothers burden that is no burden to you.

There is great joy in giving.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Binramii
Spirit.

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2009, 07:29:46 am »

The giving heart is open and pure.
It does not ask for it sees only that which is needed.
It is filled with beauty and Love and
gives without expectation.

Blessings

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2009, 09:48:42 pm »

This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Smiley

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Binramii
Spirit.

« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2009, 05:48:19 am »

Thank you Ann!

I really love this art too. It is by Josephine Wall and a dear friend from SF - Dilchanann connected me to the blessings of her work.
Here is the link to her website

http://www.josephinewall.co.uk/

As you shared there as so many messages within her art - I could look at her work for hours seeking learning and depth.

Binramii
Spirit.

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2009, 12:57:34 am »

Bright blessings of the solstice dear friends!

May you join with me to thank the Divine Parents for the gifts they have blessed us with throughout this year.
I thank them for their guidance. protection and eternal Love of our beings.

May you feel the flow of the Mother Earth's Love surrounding your being and filling your heart with Light.
I thank dear Gaia for Her constant bounty from Her arms for our path.

May you reconnect to the deepest knowing of our Divine Mother Earth and
walk with Her into the new year of peace, abundance, knowing and renewal.

Blessings

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2009, 12:47:45 am »

I love threads like these. Grin

Thank you all. I love our creations.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2009, 05:32:28 am »

Thank you Binramii,

This makes so much sense.
I can`t believe i haven't looked at it this way..
Well actualy i have, but didn't remember when i was doing my past life work..
I`ll have another look at those lives as soon as I feel guided to...

With Love,
Eelco

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: