Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 19, 2024, 01:52:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Heading towards Solstice December 2009

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heading towards Solstice December 2009  (Read 144 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 01:09:43 am »

Well everything I was attached to DID fall away for me. That that I held dear were even stolen to get it off me. The universe did what she had to do  Smiley
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Binramii
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

Now is the life where we can to be all that we are

« on: December 14, 2009, 10:00:07 pm »

How blessed are we to be heading towards the solstice and beginning of the new year of great learning and deeper knowing!

So much will change for all of the world in the coming year. While 2009 was the year of seeking your own truth, 2010 will be the year of the knowing of self and this restoration willl touch all hearts.

Many will feel the call to seek the deeper knowing of their spirit - the learnings that have been held from us for so long.
With the complete return of the energy of the Goddess at solstice, the energy of the Mother will be strong and empowering at this time and She will hold us all in Her strength as we open our eyes to the Magik that awaits us.

How blessed has 2009 been?
The final release has occurred, all the ancient Light pasts are now restored and active and the bindings of our souls have finally fallen away.

In years to come many come to realise the deep significance of the global Light restoration work that was undertaken this year and was only possible because of the gifts given by so many beings.

Many may feel that this year was far too difficult or hard to think of as blessed. The reason for this perceived hardship was because all that needed to be released came to the surface so that the healing could occur. The world could not take this giant step forward into a new stage of spiritual Light unless all of us worked together and all that was holding us was released.

For those that still feel they are held in struggle, know that the coming year will bring you to release that you are seeking and the freedom to walk forward.

At the Solstice call on the Light and the Mother to guide you to the your new path of freedom and spiritual growth.
Blessings
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the infinite Universe to you.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: