Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
February 23, 2020, 04:14:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

What are past life block?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are past life block?  (Read 549 times)
Binramii
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

Now is the life where we can to be all that we are

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 04:38:41 am »

Exactly Eugene. The Light teaches that it serves no purpose to re-experience the harms of our pasts as we have already lived them.

I do experience the harms that came to my clients as I do their work but I need to do this to make sure that the wound is completely healed and the flow of Light is restored. I never share these harms with my clients unless the Light guides a learning from this past for the client. This is usually a life lesson learning which is completely seperate from my work. My work restores the flow of Light so that my clients can go forward spiritually, remember their path and purpose and understand their life lessons.

The Light prefers to share that we only experience repetition in our lives if we have unhealed wounds.
Once these wounds are healed at the level of the Light self we never experience these again.
Repetition only occurs if you have not had past life block release at the highest level of your being.

We cannot heal past life blocks from the Light realm - if we could we would be born without wounds.
We must heal the blocks from the physical back to the Light.
We must also release the blocks that are between our Light self and all of the Light.
We must also heal physical and spiritual wounds - not just the emotional wounds as often the emotional wounds are manifestations of the reactions to the physical and spiritual wounds we have experienced.

You can look on it as if you are clearing the pathways from your physical being to your Light being and then on further to all of the Light so that you are once again completely connected to a continuous flow of eternal Light - just like when we are in the Light realm.
The difference with this type of work is that the clearing of the blocks is only the beginning of the work as the real goal of the work is restoration.

The work does not get involved in how the wounds happened or who was connected to you when these wounds happened.
The work focuses on finding the Light of your pasts and reconnecting you to all that you are.
In this way past Light work, Light wisdom - not just from your lives here on Earth but all your Universal wisdom is reconnected and restored.
This is the beauty of this work - that is helps you bring together all the Light of your pasts into oneness with this incarnation.
Blessings
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the infinite Universe to you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: