Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 18, 2024, 04:13:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

What are past life block?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are past life block?  (Read 776 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 12:58:10 am »

We have the unfortunate or fortunate habit of recreating the past all the time. It is a pattern. Whatever we do not see, but what is hindering our growth remanifests over and over, everytime with different clothes on and maybe in different situations with different people. But when you look at your life symbolically you will notice repetitions of the same things all the time.

They repeat untill you notice them and deal with them. So the good news is that you don't really have to go to past lives in regression therapy or hypnosis to fix the present but it can help. These "lessons" are universal and personal. The people changed but the lesson is the same and once you learned the LESSON only. You are "cured" from the patterns of "bad" recreations.

For me EFT works but I know many people want to get into the fabric of a situation and enjoy the fascination of what they learn before they resolve it. Whatever if fine. The fact that we are working on ourselves brings me great joy. Thats all that matters to me at this point.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: